First Prev
of 4
Next Last
jus want to kno

Powell, TN

#1 Mar 7, 2011
Me and her go WAY back,,and i moved and i was try'n ta get ahold of her; heard she's married to bubba perkins?
lmao

Powell, TN

#3 Mar 8, 2011
sad loser wrote:
From way back huh?Well looks like you need to go way back to school and learn how to spell.You come off as a jealous stalker. Never fear people...I found another loser......next...
And this must be tiffany right?.. haha thinking your a bad ass like you put on to be. When really, your nothing but an obsessive hoe:)
hahahaha

Bellevue, WA

#4 Apr 9, 2011
these two do nothing but lie and steal so run fast and run hard when u see them. one day they say they married the next they say they ant. bubba just gotta outta jail for stealing a credit card and tiffany for drugs. now thats what u call parents right there
jailbirds

Morristown, TN

#5 May 6, 2011
Ant Chris and her both in the slammer right now?
Aunt

Everett, WA

#6 Jun 14, 2011
She just needs some good friends and a lifestyle change,
capt kirk

Morristown, TN

#7 Jun 15, 2011
she just got arrested again for failure to appear you can see her picture in the just busted paper sold at most gas stations.

Since: Jun 11

Nashville, TN

#8 Jun 15, 2011
I heard that she and Bubba both just got arrested for prescription fraud!! Apparently she went to a pain doctor and they didnt give her the meds she wanted, so she forged on the script 150 roxi 30's, and took them to a cpl pharmacies, before Howards finally filled them. Dont know how they found out she forged it, but i DO know they both got busted for it, and now they are trying to set up someone, who she called a friend btw, saying that this other person forged it, not her! I think shes trash, and she will definitely do anything for Bubba, illegal stuff and all....go figure!
bystander

Nashville, TN

#9 Jun 29, 2011
she is mdost definitely a horrible mom and i hope those kids get taken away from her she doesnt deserve them. and they are both in jail but someone keeps adding friends on her facebook
hello

United States

#10 Jun 29, 2011
They are both out of jail. That would be why she is adding people to Facebook.

Nashville, TN

#11 Jun 29, 2011
yeah, i think they are out now, but she DID lose the kids, they are in protective services, and im not sure if her dad will take em or not, maybe her Mom will? Cant be sure of anything these days..you hear everything, lol..but what i DO know for sure is the friend that she and Bubba blamed for forging the script?...she got picked up on 2 warrants for the scripts, so there mustve been another one, good god, im glad i dont know them that well....wish i had never met them, but i DO know that she was fucking a guy at that friends apartment...wont say his name on here, but it starts with an R, so Bubba if you are reading this, you should know that your wife is a whore...whoops, did i say that? that is the only thing that separates her from you, unless you have screwed around on her too, both liars theives, and now adulterers! WOW, you should be Soooooo proud!

Nashville, TN

#12 Jun 29, 2011
Oh yeah, and when Nikki gets her hands on you Tiffany, i want to be a fly on the wall when she beats that a$$ for ya, cause your just a pencil, with hair on top, lol...she will break you into a million little pieces, but thats what you get for lying on a friend for something that YOU did...and yeah im upset about it, b/c Nikki is my friend, and you are nothing to me! You can run, but you cannot hide for very long from her, she WILL find you...oh what a happy day!:)
hello

United States

#13 Jun 30, 2011
Just so you know your "innocent" friend Nikki isn't all that innocent in this situation. She is the one who drove Tiffany to the Dr and drove her to the pharmacy they have her on the tapes from both places sitting in the car. From my understanding Nikki didn't even have a drivers licence. Also your innocent friend is the one who wrote the prescription. She is an adult and know the difference from right and wrong. Nobody threatened her to do the things she did so she should take blame for her actions. As for Tiffany and bud they are both trying to get clean. The only way that they can get their babies back is by doing rehab. If you don't know them well then don't speak about them. They are not the only ones on pills in this town.
come on girls

Jefferson City, TN

#14 Jun 30, 2011
What is wrong with these young girls these day? Dont you all have any ambition or desire to make something of yourself. I am not bashing this girl because I do not know her, but i am saying that all of these girls need a reality check on how things are. If they would quit worrying about these stuid boys, and put that much effort into becoming productive they may start making some headway. I get so sick and tired of hearing.."they are trying to do better", "they love their kids so much", and blah, blah blah. They sure do have a funny way of showing it! Girls....get some RESPECT for yourself, your family, your kids, and your community! Doing all of this stuff, and acting all bada$$ only shows ignorance.
soccerrocker02

Nashville, TN

#15 Jul 20, 2011
Ok kids in protective custody? What I dont know where ya'll got ur info but you are wrong. As of the last month they have been in their aunt's custody. She takes care of them, so you all are sadly mistaken in saying that they are in CPC.

But i totally agree with "come on girls".
custody

Jefferson City, TN

#16 Jul 20, 2011
yeah, her sister has them, you guess they are okay there?
soccerrocker02

Nashville, TN

#17 Jul 20, 2011
i really dont know. Tiff told me all of this. she is pissed that they were took from her but i guess the kids are ok. I dont really know her sister...
custody

Jefferson City, TN

#18 Jul 20, 2011
well what does Tiff think about the sis. having them?
soccerrocker02

Nashville, TN

#19 Jul 20, 2011
Tiff doesnt like it... at all... but tiff's just mad she lost custody... i dont think it matters who has them she is still not gonna like someone else having her kids..........
custody

Jefferson City, TN

#20 Jul 20, 2011
yeah, I get that, but is she glad that the sis got them or would she wanted someone else to get em?
soccerrocker02

Nashville, TN

#21 Jul 20, 2011
im not sure. she just seems to really hate her sister & i dont know why...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone no a Tonya/Tanya Lewis, was married to J... (Oct '14) 3 min White Cracker 45
evening van route for Lakeway achievement centet 5 min Republican 6
Brandon Webb is he working with police? 14 min Republican 8
life star 21 min Worried 3
Sherri Elkin 35 min funny 1
Am I the only girl who doesn't like to give oral 41 min love it 30
man in silver dodge caravan chasing women at ni... 53 min Sherry 5
Studies show hot white women like black men (Aug '11) 21 hr Why so mean 487
More from around the web

Morristown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]