Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

the proof god almighty exists is right in front of you you live you breath you walk talk and a whole jalopy of other things..now the reason most people dont see god is because people have become self centered over the ages since jesus' time its become to were we only see things around our own little world for all you geniuses that means we've cut our selves off from god theres an invisible wall between us and him(metaphorically speaking) over time as technology has come too weve slowly cut ourselves off from god most people live there life going to church reading the bible and they live a good life they understand god lets things happen for a specific reason which is obvious all he wants is for us to believe in him and hear his word we sin everyday the lot of us god forgives when we ask he is like our parent when we d stupid stuff he allows the consequences to unfold simply because he wants us 2 understand what we done or what somebody else done was immature and unnecessary god said those who seek with all there heart will find me me personally ive found god i understand why stuff happens although maybe i figure it out at a later point in time i hope many people find the right path before time runs out but many people wont which thats there ending story i feel sorry for them this is my opinion bash as you please
DickShadow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

Can anyone tell me why it took god 7 days to make earth? Couldnt he have just pooped it out in the matter of seconds. Why make 8 other planets which no one can live on? Do you really think I'm going to believe the Adam and eve story. Eve was told by a talking a snake to take an apple and eat it and that screwed everyone out of paradise basically. Well damn glad I can enjoy an apple besides paradise nice trade off.
Simple Joe

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

DickShadow wrote:
Can anyone tell me why it took god 7 days to make earth?
It makes for a better story. Thats why.
GirlNextDoor

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

DickShadow wrote:
Can anyone tell me why it took god 7 days to make earth? Couldnt he have just pooped it out in the matter of seconds. Why make 8 other planets which no one can live on? Do you really think I'm going to believe the Adam and eve story. Eve was told by a talking a snake to take an apple and eat it and that screwed everyone out of paradise basically. Well damn glad I can enjoy an apple besides paradise nice trade off.
If there was just a 10% chance of hell, would you take that gamble?
Simple Joe

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

GirlNextDoor wrote:
<quoted text> If there was just a 10% chance of hell, would you take that gamble?
Its called FEAR and you are a victim.
DickShadow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

Guess nobody can answer the question huh? If your god is almighty so powerful can do anything at any given time then why did it take 7 days? How did he know when the world was ready for live without even testing it? It's all a big F'ing joke.
Simple Joe

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

DickShadow wrote:
Guess nobody can answer the question huh? If your god is almighty so powerful can do anything at any given time then why did it take 7 days? How did he know when the world was ready for live without even testing it? It's all a big F'ing joke.
Oh that is why he screwed up the first time. He went live before testing it. It ended up being a big flop and he had to kill everybody and start over again. Now, get this. He screwed it up again, he tried to cover it up by sending part of himself (Jesus) to be killed(not really, he is still alive?) so when all the people die they won't be sent to hell by himself because he created them with a flaw. So, did that make sense? If it didn't you just need more faith.
MyTurn

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

People are brainwashed into believing what is in their bible. If they would step back and look at the whole "God" idea, they would start to question it and see for themselves that it don't make sense for a God who can do all things, know all things, has all power to create mankind, animals and the entire planet and then have to destroy those who don't obey him and dedicate their life to him. What kind of "free will" is that? What kind of God would create something knowing he would destroy it later, and say man has his own free will, yet destroy him is he don't make the "Jesus" choice? We can make our own minds up but if we don't take whats behind door number one we are fried. Yeah good choice. OOooooooooh but we are not supposed to question God or those bible verses that don't make sense to us. The preachers and teachers just skim over those pages. They don't understand either. Just pick the verses that say what the denomination needs it to say and take up the offering. Spend that money building buildings and paying people to work in the church like its a business. Go on trips, entertain all the folks so they will keep putting that money in the plate on Sunday. Great job. Great plan. Great business. Shun all the other religions so people will think yours is the right one and come over to your side.
How many churches help the widows and orphans as the bible says to do? How many people sell all they have and go follow Jesus? How many people live like the devil during the week and put on their Sunday best and go to church, then fuss and cuss at their spouse and kids all way home? Yeah, I've been to church enough to know what goes on. Its a "holier than thou" kind of feeling.
gee oh dee is fake

Columbiana, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

We all prayed for god not to take my little brothers but he didn't so shut ip with the religious nonsense.
gODISFAKE

Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

YOU DUMB PEOPLE GOD IS FAKE
Hahahah

Troy, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Give me internets on Facebook and I will give 10000 prayurs to cancur
poncho

Tatum, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

so you only believe in your homo god because you fear punishment? thats pathetic. if you cant see it hear it or feel it then it cant be real. science will explain it all little boy lol and f*** ur god
lol

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

DickShadow wrote:
it only took 6 days and only 6.6 hr days no overtime was allowed
another view

Shelbyville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

what is God was some ultra evolved alien and using earth as an experiment for a science class somewhere?

It says earth was created in 7 days, it does not say 7 earth days. In fact there was no earth days till it was created.
A day is the about of time it takes a planet to make one full rotation.

Who knows how long it may take another planet to rotate? It may take millions of earth days for a planet somewhere else to rotate?
What if the universe was in an "aquarium" type container in another place where we are microscopic beings?

Then the universe that in which we are an experiment could be an experiment in a larger universe where those beings were microscopic?

The Patient Mental

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

poncho wrote:
so you only believe in your homo god because you fear punishment? thats pathetic. if you cant see it hear it or feel it then it cant be real. science will explain it all little boy lol and f*** ur god
Can you touch your brain? can you feel your brain? can you smell see or hear your brain? no if you have no brain then your argument is invalid and cannot be trusted because you did say..if you cant see it hear it or feel it then it cant be real i beleive in god based on my own faith your faith which might be no god( id kill myself if i didnt have a higher being to look up to) is certianly absurd but its your beleifs i am not judging you i simply pray you find your way to the right road now g'day sir..have fun being pwned
The Patient Mental

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

DickShadow wrote:
it took that long so that way it would be perfect sadly over the past 5k years its not so perfect anymore..certian people have ruined it for the other ones who actually want to enjoy the world as god intended

“What divides people is wrong ”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

The Patient Mental wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you touch your brain? can you feel your brain? can you smell see or hear your brain? no if you have no brain then your argument is invalid and cannot be trusted because you did say..if you cant see it hear it or feel it then it cant be real i beleive in god based on my own faith your faith which might be no god( id kill myself if i didnt have a higher being to look up to) is certianly absurd but its your beleifs i am not judging you i simply pray you find your way to the right road now g'day sir..have fun being pwned
We have seen brains, some have touched brains. A better analogy might be the black swan analogy. For a very long time no one had ever seen a black swan so all swans were assumed to be white. Then black swans were found. Just because it is unseen doesn't make it not so. There are limitations though. A black swan isn't implausible because there is no law of nature that would prevent it.

It seems to me all too often we fall into a trap that requires god to be defined. God cannot be defined in the same way for everyone. Thats a problem for some because any definition of god that doesn't match theirs exactly is a threat to them and it's unfortunate that they can't enjoy the similarities they have with another. That threat they feel is their own doubt and insecurity. God shouldn't need to be defended.
Anonymous

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

no law of science or nature can explain how it all came to be.

there is a way which seems right to man, but the end thereof is destruction.

pick at all the trivialities you want, but life, wind, the planets, everything has an origin. if we poofed out of nowhere there would still have to be something to make us poof
Bella

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

poncho wrote:
You have to have faith to believe so yes i believe in him and always will. You will wish u had of believed too when ur burnin in hell
RationalOne

Thomasville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Bella wrote:
<quoted text>You have to have faith to believe so yes i believe in him and always will. You will wish u had of believed too when ur burnin in hell
When are you going to realize that a threat is not evidence.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min Bayless 145,623
Copperheads M.C. (Jan '10) 7 min soldier 277
Lakemoore Subdivision 11 min guy 31
Bus Drivers 22 min NAVY vet 14
hey guinn 1 hr sticker 6
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr WTH 9,314
Jennifer 2 hr fancy 3
•••
•••
•••

Morristown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000