Superior to You

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

Crystal Brooks (aka Southernbelle79), you're just jealous because he won't give you the time of day. So get over it. HAHA!!
all

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

They all are in morristown

“God's Chosen Jester”

Since: Nov 10

Look Away, I'm Hideous

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

Judged:

I bet you won't give a f**k which cop is a 'ho', or which one's got the biggest Johnson, etc., etc., when your child goes missing from Walmart while you are browsing through the plastic white trash aisles looking for cheap conferate flag panties for your stupid and ugly first cousin wife. You'll call 9-1-1 and you will fall to the feet and worship the cop that brings your child back safely. F**k you, your ugly wife, and the post abortive fetuses you call your children your worthless m***er f**ker!

“Typical of the area”

Since: Aug 10

College Park, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

Judged:

CrownVick wrote:
I bet you won't give a f**k which cop is a 'ho', or which one's got the biggest Johnson, etc., etc., when your child goes missing from Walmart while you are browsing through the plastic white trash aisles looking for cheap conferate flag panties for your stupid and ugly first cousin wife. You'll call 9-1-1 and you will fall to the feet and worship the cop that brings your child back safely. F**k you, your ugly wife, and the post abortive fetuses you call your children your worthless m***er f**ker!
No one would get that upset over such a silly post other than a Cop. After taking that into consideration I put two and two together when I added your name into the equation. Interesting, I think I know who you are.
well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

Who is it good luck? Tell us
Lol

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

I thought it would have to be J.kimbro

“Typical of the area”

Since: Aug 10

College Park, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

As much as I'm sure I know who he is, I would never do that to anyone. CrownVick may in fact hate me, but I don't hate him by any means. I just wanted him to know, that I know who he is.
cheat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

Judged:

County cops is the worst ones to mess around
leslie

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

What about mark snowden.......george sauseman doesn't have any game, the only girls he gets is the holster sniffers....anybody can get them just ask the county boys.

“shut ya lip tater chip!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

CrownVick wrote:
lol haha. on a rampage are we hun? ur too funny.
blown away

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

Its more than just mark and George there is alot of the county boys that ho around all the time. Some just not got caught yet lol. Some people is just to big of fools to see it lol karma lol
local

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

Judged:

CrownVick wrote:
So, do they have the confederate flag panties or not? I don't want to make a trip all the way down there for nothin'. Don't waste my time.
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

the girls from 911 wrote:
david gulley is the worst one!!!
Look at who's callin who a ho
Next door

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

Lol wrote:
I thought it would have to be J.kimbro
Kimbrough ????
lookin around 89

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

mark snowden and eddie hefner and even mike kitts witch i dont know who would want mike for sure but its been talked about
heard

Bethania, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

It amazes me how many county officers. Cheat on there spouses and they don't have a clue lol
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

leslie wrote:
What about mark snowden.......george sauseman doesn't have any game, the only girls he gets is the holster sniffers....anybody can get them just ask the county boys.

there is nothing wrong with Mark ive known him since i was little.. hes a really good person!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Morristown Forum right now

Search the Morristown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 19 min Julia 140,775
25E blocked off 45 min Jan 9
just another day driving in Morristown... 47 min Driver 20
james moneyman drinnon arrested 1 hr meforu 33
mahle 2 hr Wow 30
mark 2 hr Ash T 2
samantha lewis liner (Oct '11) 3 hr kygenlteman 3
Little girls ipad stolen from Cracker Barrel 14 hr Justice seeking mama 24
•••
•••
•••
Morristown Dating

more search filters