bluebird

Morristown, TN

#1 May 5, 2010
Anyone know anything about a Chris Peters from morristown?
Jed

Morristown, TN

#2 May 5, 2010
Yes
bluebird

Morristown, TN

#3 May 5, 2010
Jed wrote:
Yes
Can you tell me anything about him?

“What divides people is wrong ”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#4 May 5, 2010
If its the same chris peters that runs the stock barn auction I'm sure he will tell you whatever he thinks you should know. I know him and he isnt shy.
John

Morristown, TN

#5 May 5, 2010
Be very careful dealing with Chris...Has a lot of bad history ...
Broke tax payer

Morristown, TN

#6 May 6, 2010
Chris is a master at the con game!!!!!!!!!!
bluebird

Morristown, TN

#7 May 6, 2010
Broke tax payer wrote:
Chris is a master at the con game!!!!!!!!!!
I have had several people tell me that he is bad news and from the other posted comments it seems like others must have the same opinion. I was considering on taking him up on an offer for a date but after some of the things I've heard about him lately I think I will just pass. I heard he has a girlfriend named Shannon that runs him around all over town and works for him at the auction, also heard that he has a different woman in every town. At first I didn't believe some of the things but yesterday someone told me that he got some girl in Kentucky pregnant and won't even take responsibility to help with the baby that is now about 6 months old. What is up with his girlfriend, is she just crazy to continue to date him or maybe she doesn't know about the new baby and all his other women friends. Found out that he has 2 daughters that live in Hawkins county and that he never spends any time with them either. Someone told me to run the other way so I think from the few things I have heard I will just do that I don't want to get involved with a player, just got out of a bad relationship and don't want another loser in my life. Maybe his girlfriend will read some of the comments and wise up!!!!!!!!!
larry walters

Mooresville, NC

#8 May 6, 2010
i think you are mad that chris probally turned you down-maybe you are too fat or to damn ugly!
i'm a customer of chris'
hell i wished i had what chris has.and about the woman thing-run honey run-he can have what he wants.
maybe you are mad at chris because he fucked your mom or your sister?
long story short-CHRIS IS A GOOD MAN (JUST BECAUSE HE WORKS HARD EVERYDAY AND HAS SLEPT WITH 500 WOMEN DON'T MAKE HIM A BAD PERSON-YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE!!!!!
oh yea by the way his girlfriend shannon-no she don't care what the hell you gossip about.
bluebird

Morristown, TN

#9 May 6, 2010
First of all I don't have a mom or a sister so he has not slept with anyone in my family, and I'm neither fat or ugly and those comments were not appreciated. And as for gossip what would you know you are just a customer of his, keep buying from him he will need the money to keep up his illegitimate children, I talked to the girl from KY myself today and she is planning on making a grand entrance at the auction with his baby real soon so be at the sales and don't miss it. I'm glad that Shannon doesn't believe the gossip but I would really like to be there when she takes the first look at his latest child, maybe she will help give the mother and child a welcome to the family baby shower.
sherry

United States

#10 May 6, 2010
first thing-i'll tell you about chris-i was married to him for 12 years,i wished we could have made it!chris is a very good guy.girl if you could date him-do it!!!!
he's wonderful-but don't get on the gossip page and talk about his past.everybody has one.
all you wanted to know about was about him.
not what or who he has slept with? how many children?
and about that whore in kentucky-she don't have a clue whos baby it is.
chris told me not to say anything to anybody about it but the guy that works for him named michael-that baby belongs to him!!!!
bluebird

Morristown, TN

#11 May 6, 2010
I'm sorry to have started such a fuss with everyone about Chris. I'm so glad you you think so highly of him, sorry that everyone else seems to think he is a con. I have not done the dating scene in a long time I prefer to stay with the same person and be faithful and that is the only thing i wanted to really know about Chris. But it is obvious that he is a woman's man and that is what I don't need, if he were not he would not be asking me out while his girlfriend is telling everyone that they are getting married. As for whore as you called her I ask her about Michael because I had also heard that it could be his child but she has never even met him it was Chris that she had relations with she described him and other personal things that certainly would not belong to his employee.
bluebird

Morristown, TN

#12 May 6, 2010
Just so you will know I would not go out with him now for anything, I don't like men who use women to their advantage and don't take care of their children so maybe you can make a go of it with him again. I'm sure Shannon would not mind I hear that she already gives him hell over you and his other female companions.
michael bentley

Louisville, TN

#13 May 6, 2010
i think bitch you need to get a fucking life.
i stand up for chris no matter what.
i can tell you one thing,chris works women like you.
let me give you his phone # and see if he will put your fat ass on the streets.
maybe you will keep your mouth shut long enough for someone to shoot babies in it.
bluebird

Morristown, TN

#14 May 7, 2010
Well Mr. Bentley it seems like you have just confirmed what I have already found out about Chris Peters. He uses women to his financial gain.
bluebird

Morristown, TN

#15 May 7, 2010
Update on the latest Chris Peters story, just found out that he keeps his girlfriend shannon around because she likes it both ways and he gets his kicks by watching. Now I know he is a sick-o and Shannon is even worse for letting him treat her and other women like that. So much for her going to church on Sunday what a joke. So to all the women that he is hitting on run run run in the other direction unless you like that kind of stuff.
i know first hand

Blountville, TN

#17 Jul 29, 2010
yes, everything you have heard about chris is true. he is nothing but a male ho! he has 2 beautiful daughters with his first wife & never sees them. he cheated on his first wife with a very good friend of his & his wife's. the lady got pregnant, but wound up losing the baby. this also ruined two marriages. after time in jail & this & that, he married sherry. don't know what happened there. i think she was crazy for marrying him to begin with. he cheated on her the whole time they were together. hell, he cheats on every woman he's ever been with! the man couldn't be faithful even if you offered him a billion dollars! it's not his nature. yes, he's good looking, has money.....although we won't discuss how he gets his money. girl, the only thing i can say really is that it's all true. do yourself a favor & STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM HIS SORRY ASS!!!!!
jennifer

United States

#18 Aug 1, 2010
no im not going to stay away from him.i would love to marry him.it sounds to me like you are some kind of jealous bitch.i am one of his women-and i done told him that i didnt care of he cheated or not.i'll watch or join in,because life is to short-so i'm going to live it up.
why not join in all the fun.
you can meet up with us one evening,and we will rock your world!
i know first hand

Kingsport, TN

#19 Aug 7, 2010
you nor chris will be rocking MY world because chris IS NOT good in bed. ok, maybe, but definitely not good!!!! jealous? no, honey, i'm NOT jealous. like i said, i had him too & he's not worth it! if you don't mind your man screwing anything that moves while he's supposed to be "with" you, more power to you. that just makes you as big of a HO as he is! good luck & i hope you don't catch anything!
jennifer

Spartanburg, SC

#20 Aug 9, 2010
like i said bitch i don't know why you would post something negative about somebody,if you are not jealous or mad at him.it dont matter if he is good or bad in bed-he just used you as a dumping ground just like he does me-( but again i love it )
i think you are some ignorant sex neglected stay home bitch with nothing better to do expect ride the plunger handle in your bathroom,because your short dick husband cant take care of you,and you get to thinking about the past how great chris really was-its just like the girl told you before,she posted his # im sure he would greatly be able to fill your needs-and oh yea by the way,if you keep getting neglected by your short dick husband,leave me a message and ill cum pick you up and we'll go to chris' together!!!
Wise One9

Morristown, TN

#22 Sep 4, 2011
bluebird wrote:
Update on the latest Chris Peters story, just found out that he keeps his girlfriend shannon around because she likes it both ways and he gets his kicks by watching. Now I know he is a sick-o and Shannon is even worse for letting him treat her and other women like that. So much for her going to church on Sunday what a joke. So to all the women that he is hitting on run run run in the other direction unless you like that kind of stuff.
What is Shannon's last name?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wives that cheat 2 hr Whatever 2
angel and steven 4 hr zeus 8
Workout anytime 5 hr Depends 4
You Dont Really Know A Woman Until (Aug '11) 5 hr Hebrew Hammer 3
Rodney Miser Beware (Feb '13) 5 hr Happy Lady 40
Funny, Hung like a mule, & can breathe thru my ... 6 hr Whatever 15
Hot woman at JTEKT 8 hr Whatever 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages