K&S Communications
Arrogant

Toledo, OH

#1 Jul 28, 2010
Is this a good place to work? Does anyone know anyone who works there? Thanks!
exmotowner

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Jul 31, 2010
Great place, great people.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3 Jul 31, 2010
i work there
former employee

Scottsboro, AL

#4 Aug 3, 2010
Wiley is a dick! employees were great for the most part, loved Mary! Dale had his moments..lol. work you hard and long for the money, kiss your family bye and just send em your check.
Arrogant

Toledo, OH

#5 Aug 4, 2010
Thanks for your comments guys! Very helpful info in my job hunt. I've heard alot of the same family works there, I'm not sure I want to do that again! Have a blessed day!

Location hidden

#6 Aug 12, 2010
Wylie is not a dick, he just won't put up with bullcrap. If you are a tech yes you will work long, hard hours but you are well paid from what I hear. In dispatch you work an 8 hour shift with a 1 hour unpaid lunch so technically your out of the house 9 I guess. and yeah you may have to work late but overall it is a great place to work and a lot better than some others.
wondering

Morristown, TN

#7 Aug 19, 2010
srs9190 wrote:
Wylie is not a dick, he just won't put up with bullcrap. If you are a tech yes you will work long, hard hours but you are well paid from what I hear. In dispatch you work an 8 hour shift with a 1 hour unpaid lunch so technically your out of the house 9 I guess. and yeah you may have to work late but overall it is a great place to work and a lot better than some others.
Where is this place? DO you need prior experience? How much do they pay, and are they hiring?

Location hidden

#8 Aug 22, 2010
It is in Talbott. I don't know whether they are hiring or not though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is Leon Ray 23 min Pudding 1
JTEKT closing? 2 hr Hillbilly 22
Who will be Hamblen County's new Director of Sc... 3 hr Uh no 11
Dustin isom 4 hr YaSideBitch 1
Lauren ray 4 hr YoYoMan 1
Strange creature West end 7 hr truth 5
fbc 8 hr Member 4

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance