Good massage place/person in morristown???

Posted in the Morristown Forum

Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Apr 5, 2010
need a massage

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2009

Anyone know of a good massage place to go to in morristown??
lks

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2009

Rhonda at New Horizon in Morristown is good and so is Savanna at Holistic Touch in Jeff City.
Del

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2009

lks wrote:
Rhonda at New Horizon in Morristown is good and so is Savanna at Holistic Touch in Jeff City.
Is that a "complete" massage?
Including

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2009

What are their rates including the "hasppy ending"
BusterCrab

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2009

Pam at 5 Rivers Massage is good and very professional. Last time I was there, she charged $50/hour for Swedish Massage but that was a while back.
lks

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2009

Judged:

Seriously!?!? When are people going to grow up?? This whole "happy ending" things is ridiculous. People who do that are called prostitutes, not massage therapists, you morons!
just business

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2009

lks wrote:
Seriously!?!? When are people going to grow up?? This whole "happy ending" things is ridiculous. People who do that are called prostitutes, not massage therapists, you morons!
You're missing out on some good cash.

You do it for free from time to time anyway, no? Why not get paid?

Tough economy, you know? It's recession proof.
BusterCrab

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2009

lks wrote:
I have been to a few massage therapist who offered "happy endings" for an additional fee. While this is NOT what I want when I get a massage, I thought it was cool of them to ask. One gal in Knox, who is licensed and has a nice massage studio, started to give me a happy ending without asking. I just pushed her hand away and said "no thank you". No big deal...

But that being said, MOST do not offer that type of service. If a guy wants that, he needs to look up the nearest Oriental or Asian Massage place in the phone book. A lot of those are just fronts for prostitutes...
skippy

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2010

Judged:

The best place in town is New Horizon on the west end. Rhonda is the best there and I have had massages all over the world and hers was the best.
For those of you who still think Massage Therapists give "happy endings"... you are idiots. Massage Therapy is part of good all around medical health.
what about

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2010

BusterCrab wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been to a few massage therapist who offered "happy endings" for an additional fee. While this is NOT what I want when I get a massage, I thought it was cool of them to ask. One gal in Knox, who is licensed and has a nice massage studio, started to give me a happy ending without asking. I just pushed her hand away and said "no thank you". No big deal...
But that being said, MOST do not offer that type of service. If a guy wants that, he needs to look up the nearest Oriental or Asian Massage place in the phone book. A lot of those are just fronts for prostitutes...
I have not forgot about you, you stupid mick/kraut bastard. Where have you been hiding? Up your sisters skirt perhaps.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mindy (Oct '12) 23 min me number 3 44
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 36 min WTSenior 144,725
koch food qa 2 hr FRIEND 4
Jennifer Houseright Martin 3 hr LMAO 9
Exterminator 3 hr Customer 2
horacio rivera (Dec '12) 4 hr The Real Tanya TSL 63
gutters and more (Aug '12) 4 hr one of Kennys cus... 10
Who is that making out in side parking by longh... 17 hr Udig 20

Search the Morristown Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Morristown Jobs

•••