Tennessee Pain Consultants.....

Tennessee Pain Consultants.....

Posted in the Morristown Forum

Pillbillies

Morristown, TN

#1 Nov 27, 2011
Wow!!!! They were really cleaning house over there last week!! It was good to see a pain clinic enforcing the rules of the DEA.......They were checking medications, and it was unreal at the people who did NOT have their medication and pill count, it was good to see them, as a prescriber doing what ALL pain clinics should do.....YOU GO KIM!!!!!!! If people are in pain and TRULY need the medication, then they should have no problem producing their CORRECT amount of medication at a pill count, but you could see that these people were NOT in pain they were either selling their meds, or abusing them....it was good to see a clinic doing their job!!!!!!!
pain enforcer

Nashville, TN

#3 Nov 29, 2012
your so right but it wasnt kim it was under new mgmt and they cleaned out employees also..really nice place now ...
Doing Their Job

Nashville, TN

#4 Nov 29, 2012
Just a quick clarification. The reason the practice referred to above is running as it should and following DEA rules has nothing to do with Kim. The new owners placed the right person in the VP of Operations position (Joe Collins)and he has with the help of the remaining and newly hired staff been able to make the needed changes for what was once known basically as a pill mill into an actual medical clinic where people are treated for anything that an urgent care clinic would treat patients for and you get treated with respect for no extra charge.
Melissa

United States

#5 Dec 1, 2012
That place is no better now than what it was before Kim left . They still treat you like crap . And you still have to sit there 7 or 8 hours and that's not even seeing the dr . That's just waiting on your scripts . People that had appt at 9:00 am we're still there at 8:00 pm and the girl Joanna they put in charge thinks just bc she took over Kim's spot she can treat you like crap . If she don't like you then she will discharge you just bc of that . And thinks she can talk to u like you are nothing ... She has no license to be doing Wht she's doing . Like I said the place is no better now than Wht it was . Same stuff still goes on with the employees and the dr . ( well she's not even a dr from what I understand just a nurse practitioner ) .. I would not advise anyone go there . Find a real doctors office that's goin to treat you like a human being . I heard several people hv already informed authorities of Whts bn going on .hopefully will be closed soon again ..
helloo

United States

#6 Dec 1, 2012
Where is this palce an surely you don't meen Joanna W she have youseen how old she looks&go figure why.
Melissa

United States

#7 Dec 1, 2012
I guess it's Joanna w that's the only one I no of that's named Joanna . Nobody should have to wait 8 or 9 hours at a dr . It's a regular doctors office plus pain dr . I've saw older people in there that was in their 70 or 80s waiting that long . So sad .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHY MEN AND women ARE NOT EQUAL (Dec '09) 1 hr venusfreedom 260
does anyone know jason hayes??????? (Nov '08) 1 hr Amy 68
indiscretions 2 hr Just wrong 3
is it legal to live in a camper with kids?? (Jan '16) 2 hr fat man 28
Lonley 4 hr Jung 8
Karm store in Talbott 6 hr former employee 2
Best site to see the up to date inmates? 6 hr SOS 2

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance