any info

Morristown, TN

#1 May 10, 2011
anyone have any info on ashley odell? i hear shes a home wrecker?
Interested

Charlotte, NC

#2 May 10, 2011
any info wrote:
anyone have any info on ashley odell? i hear shes a home wrecker?
This might be fun.........should we name ALL the home wreckers that we know, female & male??????
HomeWreckinSlutt

Nashville, TN

#3 May 10, 2011
i know one! alicia campbell!! lol boy is she in for a ride tho.. she is pretty damn stewpid to think she is any different.. she will be used n abused just as he did me.. if he cheated on me with her .. he will do it to her! lol.. and to think.. she jus keeps gettin my leftovers..lol lol
Informer

United States

#4 May 11, 2011
HomeWreckinSlutt wrote:
i know one! alicia campbell!! lol boy is she in for a ride tho.. she is pretty damn stewpid to think she is any different.. she will be used n abused just as he did me.. if he cheated on me with her .. he will do it to her! lol.. and to think.. she jus keeps gettin my leftovers..lol lol
Sounds like this skanky, home wreckin, ho bag might have some kind of strange fascination with you...
leave ash alone

Morristown, TN

#5 May 11, 2011
She is pregnant, and trying her best to get her life stright. She don't want your drama or your man. So take it on somewhere thanks :)
true

United States

#6 May 11, 2011
HomeWreckinSlutt wrote:
you think u r so funny...lmfao.. this is so childish postin shit about people you dont even know...
Hater

Morristown, TN

#8 May 13, 2011
I know a home wrecker....her name is Melissa Carmen
HomeWreckinSlutt

Nashville, TN

#9 May 15, 2011
oh i do know!lol
she prob is

Jefferson City, TN

#10 May 25, 2011
Ashley is not sweet and innocent...that is for sure! Why do you think she is a homewrecker.....I wonder if the guy that has her pregnant is in the picture? I bet she told him she was on birth control....she told one of my friends that to get him to sleep with her, and that was not long before she was pregnant by this guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All these people whining about drug users. 47 min Peter Griffin 6
Christian question 1 hr Upeer end 68
Women Should Not Speak At Church (Jan '11) 1 hr AAP 1,194
Pastor Tim Carpenter (Jun '15) 1 hr Dutchess 18
Kidwell's Ridge Baptist Church 1 hr Dewey 18
Shoe Carnival 2 hr Friend of politics 3
Dumb and disrespectable 3 hr Friend of Trump 13
morristown's wealthiest Wed ustfu 23

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web