Since: Jan 13

Morristown, TN

#1 Jan 25, 2013
Would anyone wanna start a motorcycle benefit ride for panther creek state park?
huh

United States

#2 Jan 25, 2013
Why?

Morristown, TN

#3 Jan 25, 2013
Why not? Panther creek is a nice place. I wanna keep it nice!
Haywood Jablowme

Jefferson City, TN

#4 Jan 26, 2013
Who would the money really go to? You? My tax dollars pay to keep the park up!
The Truth

Morristown, TN

#5 Jan 26, 2013
iwantatattooedpresident wrote:
Would anyone wanna start a motorcycle benefit ride for panther creek state park?
Why not just donate the money instead of a biker ride?
Actually

Morristown, TN

#6 Jan 26, 2013
I've been wanting to find out info on biker rides. My good friend has stage 4 Hodgkin's lymphoma, he's only 19, and his mom really needs support.

Morristown, TN

#7 Jan 26, 2013
Actually wrote:
I've been wanting to find out info on biker rides. My good friend has stage 4 Hodgkin's lymphoma, he's only 19, and his mom really needs support.
What do you mean?
friend

Morristown, TN

#8 Jan 27, 2013
<quoted text>
What do you mean?
I want to somehow get a benefit ride together, his mom needs help with the medical bills. she's a single parent, and they've been driving back and forth from here to Vanderbilt. I just want to help them out, and I thought a biker benefit ride would be amazing.
a little fact

United States

#9 Jan 27, 2013
friend wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to somehow get a benefit ride together, his mom needs help with the medical bills. she's a single parent, and they've been driving back and forth from here to Vanderbilt. I just want to help them out, and I thought a biker benefit ride would be amazing.
contact the vfw...they have riders there
friend

Morristown, TN

#10 Jan 27, 2013
a little fact wrote:
<quoted text>contact the vfw...they have riders there
Thank you so much! My stepdad is also a rider, so he's got many of his friends ready whenever I get it all figured out. Once again, thank you!

Morristown, TN

#11 Jan 27, 2013
Let me know when it is. I got a lot of friends with bikes also
friend

Morristown, TN

#12 Jan 27, 2013
Let me know when it is. I got a lot of friends with bikes also
I will! Thank you so much! You guys are amazing!

Morristown, TN

#13 Jan 27, 2013
I still wanna have one for the park. Maybe later on in the year. To help the rangers and clean up the park. To help clean up the pool and fresh basket ball goals and stuff
friend

Morristown, TN

#14 Jan 27, 2013
I still wanna have one for the park. Maybe later on in the year. To help the rangers and clean up the park. To help clean up the pool and fresh basket ball goals and stuff
Yes! Great idea! If I can help in anyway I will!
Scott Marcum

Morristown, TN

#15 Jan 30, 2013
friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk to Greg at Classic Leathers store here in Morristown. He's a real good guy and could probably put a ride together for your friend. A bunch of people I work with ride and try to go on any benefit ride. Wish the very best for your friend and his family.
country queen

United States

#16 Jan 31, 2013
Scott Marcum wrote:
<quoted text>Talk to Greg at Classic Leathers store here in Morristown. He's a real good guy and could probably put a ride together for your friend. A bunch of people I work with ride and try to go on any benefit ride. Wish the very best for your friend and his family.
That's a good place to start an the VFW also. If you know any bike club members in your area they can help ya get a benefit ride together. Good luck an i hope ya get something together.
Friend

Morristown, TN

#17 Jan 31, 2013
Thank you guys so much! I'll definitely look into to everyone. You guys have made this process a lot easier! Thank you once again and God bless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What does everyone think of national fitness ce... (Jun '15) 3 min MommaMoose444 28
Big "A" Market (Sep '15) 20 min Hot boy 22
Anyone know Jacklyn Kimbrough 23 min JBC 11
How I cracked my neighbor’s WiFi password witho... 24 min Elect boy 3
Whos cheating at meritor 33 min Carol 5
Amvets (Feb '11) 48 min MarshallTucker777 22
Nate River (Mar '15) 2 hr Lol 29

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages