First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Northern Lights

Morristown, TN

#1 Nov 7, 2012
Anyone ever notice that people in this region cough none stop when out in public? So ill sounding.
just funnin

Hamer, SC

#2 Nov 7, 2012
Northern Lights wrote:
Anyone ever notice that people in this region cough none stop when out in public? So ill sounding.
Maybe their allergic to you?
Northern Lights

Morristown, TN

#3 Nov 7, 2012
just funnin wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe their allergic to you?
Maybe their just nasty people!
yuk

Morristown, TN

#4 Nov 7, 2012
Northern Lights wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe their just nasty people!
maybe you just smell really bad. go back north their used to it
just funnin

Hamer, SC

#5 Nov 7, 2012
Northern Lights wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe their just nasty people!
Well no doubt your nasty attitude qualifies you as one. Take your liberal arse and stupid spelling back north where you belong. Maybe Obama can give you a check and a second grader can give you spelling lessons. Now we cough and get a hocker ready and spit it on your shoe. Lol
southern bitch

Morristown, TN

#6 Nov 7, 2012
its because you really do smell like ass. see we aint use to all that we enjoy fresh air not nasty ass

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#7 Nov 8, 2012
i've noticed.
many also snort and grunt like animals. typically its the obese ones wearing ill-fitting camo or filthy pajama bottoms in public.
rebelgirl

Waxhaw, NC

#8 Nov 8, 2012
KawaiiGirl wrote:
i've noticed.
many also snort and grunt like animals. typically its the obese ones wearing ill-fitting camo or filthy pajama bottoms in public.
We are trying to run all of you damn YANKEES off. We cant just come right out and shoot you. To bad we dont have open season on yankees.
not

Morristown, TN

#9 Nov 8, 2012
rebelgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
We are trying to run all of you damn YANKEES off. We cant just come right out and shoot you. To bad we dont have open season on yankees.
how comw they come down here and complain? do southerners go up there at all ? I bet not. the highway goes both directions if you come here and you don't like it get back on the highway. we'll wave nicely as you drive off

Location hidden

#10 Nov 9, 2012
not wrote:
<quoted text>
how comw they come down here and complain? do southerners go up there at all ? I bet not. the highway goes both directions if you come here and you don't like it get back on the highway. we'll wave nicely as you drive off
i love the topography here. the mountains, the forests, the lakes (the ones you guys don't pollute into toxicity). the people, however, i could do without. how do you not realize how disgusting you are? in general, of course. there are a few of you that somehow exist outside of the fart bubble that encompasses the rest of you.

you should venture somewhere else sometime. get some perspective on your life. maybe you'll understand why you're regarded as complete imbeciles by the rest of the world.
Dr fix it

Morristown, TN

#11 Nov 9, 2012
Northern Lights wrote:
It's those good ole boy and gal sinus issues. Don't like it, go back North. cough cough

Ooops I believe I coughed up a harker
mtown

Tucker, GA

#12 Nov 9, 2012
KawaiiGirl wrote:
<quoted text>i love the topography here. the mountains, the forests, the lakes (the ones you guys don't pollute into toxicity). the people, however, i could do without. how do you not realize how disgusting you are? in general, of course. there are a few of you that somehow exist outside of the fart bubble that encompasses the rest of you.

you should venture somewhere else sometime. get some perspective on your life. maybe you'll understand why you're regarded as complete imbeciles by the rest of the world.
Right because everything is pristine up North?

Location hidden

#13 Nov 9, 2012
mtown wrote:
<quoted text>
Right because everything is pristine up North?
of course not. but there's a certain level of decency among the people. by and large, they're not drooling, knuckle dragging, uneducated and lazy. they're less likely to shower you with spittle when they talk, because most of them have teeth. when i go to a store up there, i don't have to dodge piles of discarded chewing tobacco and pools of snot-spit from my car to the door.
come on

Morristown, TN

#14 Nov 9, 2012
KawaiiGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
i love the topography here. the mountains, the forests, the lakes (the ones you guys don't pollute into toxicity). the people, however, i could do without. how do you not realize how disgusting you are? in general, of course. there are a few of you that somehow exist outside of the fart bubble that encompasses the rest of you.
okay,you stated in other post there is a since of decency among the northerners. yet you come on here and bad mouth the people of this region. I guess decency is not contagious.
you stated we have not polluted on land and lakes like northeners have.that would be decency and responsible, another point for southerners.I personally have been all over the country thats why I,m back in the south for the stereotypes. things are slower not rush rush with no regard for your fellow man, we relize life is not a fashion show and your nieghbor won't judge you cause you didn't dress up to go to walamart thats just someone with no confidence in themselves thinking their somehow different if they have fancy clothes. if you your arrogant self rightious way of life doen't let you accept the way things are in a particular region move, like I said I have been all over this country they have they same topography up north too and you would be back with the rude,uncaring,judgemental,non tabacco chewing,arrogant,jerks your used to. if you can't embrace the prople in the region you invaded move to where you can

Location hidden

#15 Nov 9, 2012
come on wrote:
<quoted text>
okay,you stated in other post there is a since of decency among the northerners. yet you come on here and bad mouth the people of this region. I guess decency is not contagious.
you stated we have not polluted on land and lakes like northeners have.that would be decency and responsible, another point for southerners.I personally have been all over the country thats why I,m back in the south for the stereotypes. things are slower not rush rush with no regard for your fellow man, we relize life is not a fashion show and your nieghbor won't judge you cause you didn't dress up to go to walamart thats just someone with no confidence in themselves thinking their somehow different if they have fancy clothes. if you your arrogant self rightious way of life doen't let you accept the way things are in a particular region move, like I said I have been all over this country they have they same topography up north too and you would be back with the rude,uncaring,judgemental,non tabacco chewing,arrogant,jerks your used to. if you can't embrace the prople in the region you invaded move to where you can
factual statements =/= bad mouthing. nice try, though.
things are slower, but it has nothing to do with regarding "your fellow man". its because people love to gossip, and will do it at every opportunity. for some reason, they also really enjoy telling others about their medical problems. i can't tell you how many times i've had to hear about someone's broken hip, recent heart attack, low b12 levels or chronic fatigue while waiting for them to stfu so i can complete my transaction.

when you're collecting a government check, i guess you don't have to operate on a schedule. you have all kinds of time to talk to bank tellers and store clerks about your son's girlfriend's baby's uncle's various medical issues.

fancy clothes? are you serious? what kind of disgusting pig wakes up and goes into public without bathing and dressing themselves? it has nothing to do with dressing fancy, it has everything to do with a lack of self respect. if you're too lazy to put on pants to go buy your 24 pack of milwaukee's best, stay the fuck at home.
Nancy

Morristown, TN

#16 Nov 9, 2012
KawaiiGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
things are slower, but it has nothing to do with regarding "your fellow man". its because people love to gossip, and will do it at every opportunity. for some reason, they also really enjoy telling others about their medical problems. i can't tell you how many times i've had to hear about someone's broken hip, recent heart attack, low b12 levels or chronic fatigue while waiting for them to stfu so i can complete my transaction.
when you're collecting a government check, i guess you don't have to operate on a schedule. you have all kinds of time to talk to bank tellers and store clerks about your son's girlfriend's baby's uncle's various medical issues.
fancy clothes? are you serious? what kind of disgusting pig wakes up and goes into public without bathing and dressing themselves? it has nothing to do with dressing fancy, it has everything to do with a lack of self respect. if you're too lazy to put on pants to go buy your 24 pack of milwaukee's best, stay the fuck at home.
KawaiiGirl, you are rude. I am glad I do not know you. Go home.

Location hidden

#17 Nov 9, 2012
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>
KawaiiGirl, you are rude. I am glad I do not know you. Go home.
LOL. <3
come on

Morristown, TN

#18 Nov 9, 2012
KawaiiGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
again you came here you weren't asked. we didn't need your opinion on what is and is not acceptable. If things were so great up north you wouldn't be here and topography is just an excuse.
talking to nieghbors and people of the community is normal here we have social skills and are not afraid that they will judge us by our clothes. as for bathing your just reaching for something elese to add. if I'm just going to get a gallon of milk i don't need to get dressed up to impress some northerner. thats just your lack of self confidence.again maybe your best choice is to go back north were everyone acts the way you do. cause if you are this world traveler you claim to be you would know every region has a way of life that suites that area. ocean areas have suffers,farmland has farmers, cattle country has cowboys. big cities have business men and women. Its pretty easy to figure out I bet even you could do it. So if you don't like the people in the area your in find one that suites you and go there cause people here are just going to ingnore and laugh at your desperate need to be phony to impress us

Location hidden

#19 Nov 9, 2012
come on wrote:
<quoted text>
again you came here you weren't asked. we didn't need your opinion on what is and is not acceptable. If things were so great up north you wouldn't be here and topography is just an excuse.
talking to nieghbors and people of the community is normal here we have social skills and are not afraid that they will judge us by our clothes. as for bathing your just reaching for something elese to add. if I'm just going to get a gallon of milk i don't need to get dressed up to impress some northerner. thats just your lack of self confidence.again maybe your best choice is to go back north were everyone acts the way you do. cause if you are this world traveler you claim to be you would know every region has a way of life that suites that area. ocean areas have suffers,farmland has farmers, cattle country has cowboys. big cities have business men and women. Its pretty easy to figure out I bet even you could do it. So if you don't like the people in the area your in find one that suites you and go there cause people here are just going to ingnore and laugh at your desperate need to be phony to impress us
what makes us different here is that you're making assumptions about me. you don't know me, so you're desperate for something...anything...to condemn me for. on the other hand, i've cited real, actual examples of the sort of things you and your ilk do that make civilized people cringe. you can make all the excuses you want to justify the filth, but no one with a modicum of sense is buying it. anyone that has ventured out of this region knows better.

and that's really the problem. the refusal of the locals to acknowledge and accept the facts about their repugnant behavior and how it impacts others. why do you think this place is economically backward? why do so many of you have trouble getting and holding jobs? you didn't earn the stereotypes by accident. you're a laughing stock, and its your own fault.
quit

United States

#20 Nov 9, 2012
KawaiiGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
what makes us different here is that you're making assumptions about me. you don't know me, so you're desperate for something...anything...to condemn me for. on the other hand, i've cited real, actual examples of the sort of things you and your ilk do that make civilized people cringe. you can make all the excuses you want to justify the filth, but no one with a modicum of sense is buying it. anyone that has ventured out of this region knows better.
and that's really the problem. the refusal of the locals to acknowledge and accept the facts about their repugnant behavior and how it impacts others. why do you think this place is economically backward? why do so many of you have trouble getting and holding jobs? you didn't earn the stereotypes by accident. you're a laughing stock, and its your own fault.
No what makes us different is my job made it possible to live in other regions and I had enough comon sense to realize that people act and live in accordance with the upbringing that that particular area's heritage dictated. As already stated you know farmers farm etc. Come on keep up. So I did not bad mouth their way of life I explored it found some aspects of all facinating.. nor did I put myself on a pedestal thinking I was better than them. I chose to live here because of custom and heritage and tradition. The economic status in other regions is far wosrse than here. You can check that. U.s. census bureau.. as for stating facts I see non only the opinion of a pompas self-righteous arrogant jerk so judging you is easy. Obviously if you are the world traveler you pretend to be in the states and abroad you did it with your eyes closed and experienced no other cultures and customs. Thats whats nice about most regions their proud and they don't care what somebody that thinks their way of life is superior to all thinks. You must live a horrible life thinking no one else lives up yo your standards.
Now you hsve attempted to use my reasoning with your words on the last two post. Try being original and write your own material

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot girl Friday wvening 52 min Lol 11
snitches in morristown (Oct '15) 1 hr Real 38
Anyone know Ramona Pratt Poe? 1 hr Dlilly 6
Growing Up In The 1970's and 1980's (Jun '10) 2 hr Friend of seventies 260
word association (Feb '09) 2 hr Friend of WWF 3,969
Welcome to Morristown 2 hr Friend of Mo 9
Fattest woman in Morristown? 2 hr Friend of Dime Diva 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages