Beths Friend

Morristown, TN

#43 Mar 30, 2009
I was very close to Beth Roberts Foster and I can tell you right now that she was a great person and Dr Foster ruined her.I do NOT believe her death was a "SUICIDE" there is more to it than that and its a shame that the truth has been covered up!!! And what kind of man would just leave his child behind after she has just lost her mother. Thank God Beths parents stepped in and is raising their child.
know it all

Morristown, TN

#44 Mar 30, 2009
Beths Friend wrote:
I was very close to Beth Roberts Foster and I can tell you right now that she was a great person and Dr Foster ruined her.I do NOT believe her death was a "SUICIDE" there is more to it than that and its a shame that the truth has been covered up!!! And what kind of man would just leave his child behind after she has just lost her mother. Thank God Beths parents stepped in and is raising their child.
She was on drugs when she meet him how do you think she meet him everybody has a choice you dont have to do it.
HellsBelle

Morristown, TN

#45 Mar 31, 2009
duh wrote:
he prescribed pills to his patients that didnt even need them, he caused his wife to kill herself. he has been reported to the state and medicare for fraud, along with the patients whom he helped get pain pills that didnt even need them, i think its great, another dr hopefully will get his liscenced pulled. with the state having the patients names, anytime they try to go to another dr their name is pulled up in a database, so therefore they cant get any more pain meds! too bad
I don't know how you came to believe that, but it's not true.

Any previous patients of Dr. Foster can get pain meds from another doctor.
HellsBelle

Morristown, TN

#46 Mar 31, 2009
I Know Too wrote:
Yes, there are legitimate patients who have real pain... unfortunately, the state of Tennessee has the highest rate of patients seeking drugs not for pain, but for psychological problems, and yes, Doctors like Foster are reaping the benefits of a cash and carry practice, where drug-addicted patients will pay anything to have their Oxys filled. These practices are soon to be closed by TBI. There are several databases that list everything prescribed, no matter what state, listed UNDER YOUR NAME, so if you abuse, you have already been identified. You will be "fired" by your pain clinic, so then the search goes on for another like "Foster"...
Everytime I read something this stupid I have to laugh. Exactly where are you getting your information from? The 'database' you're talking about is called the DEA - the know when anyone anywhere gets any kind of pain medicine. Pain clinics do not 'run' people's names. Pain patients who have been discharged from pain clinics simply go to another pain clinic.
HellsBelle

Morristown, TN

#47 Mar 31, 2009
Doug wrote:
it does not mattter whom he dated the facts are that he does not care about anyone but himself.pretty soon he will be judged by his peers and then the good lord will tske care of him.i lost the only luv that i have ever known.that can never be replaced.i also know for afact that he is going to be charged with 5 counts of 2nd degree murder,fast tracking,tenn. care fraud.medicare medicade fraud.also the fbi,dea and several area sheriffs department or looking into him. and i will have a front row seat when he gets HIS.so please get off whom he dated and look at him for what he is and what he has done.
They can't charge a medical doctor with second degree murder for PRESCRIBING a medicine. You are talking about the law they just passed where if you share your drugs with someone who dies, THEN they charge you with second degree murder. Get your facts straight.

Also,'fast-tracking' is not illegal - you still have to see a doctor or nurse practioneer. Trust me, if the TBI could have figured out a way to arrest this man sooner, they would have done it by now. They can't. Same thing with Tenncare/Medicaid fraud. They're TRYING, but no luck so far.

He has had COUNTLESS drug overdose deaths in his practice, but they can't arrest him for that because most of the people who overdose are not taking the medicine like they're supposed to.
HellsBelle

Morristown, TN

#48 Mar 31, 2009
Brian the Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you being sarcastic about Cookeville? I find it intellectually superior to most towns. You would be hard pressed to find a mobile home within the city limits of this town. Average IQ would also be much higherÂ…at least a standard deviation.
Could you be more specific?
I'm a metro-sexual not a redneck. I've spent my entire life fighting rednecks, physically, intellectually, etc.
In evolutionary terms I look at them as Cro-Magnons or Neanderthals.
Sorry NASCAR just isn't my idea of a fun time and a waste of gas. But the proles have to have something to occupy their lives. Just ask Dale Earnhart how cool auto-racing is....oh wait you can't. Whoops.
You sit there and spout all this bullshit nonsense about how smart you are, yet you can't even spell the word 'knuckle-draggers' correctly. Idiot.
HellSmell

Panama City, FL

#49 Mar 31, 2009
Trust me,unless you have been a prosecutor or a defense attorney,don't volunteer your half-baked ideas as to why Foster has not been convicted of voluntary manslaughter or 2nd degree murder.Someone might believe it.When you prescribe three or more narcotics to be taken simultaneously,yes, you can be convicted of causing the death of another person by your negligence, if not by your reckless and willful disregard(the same).Trust me.
HellsBelle

Morristown, TN

#50 Mar 31, 2009
HellSmell wrote:
Trust me,unless you have been a prosecutor or a defense attorney,don't volunteer your half-baked ideas as to why Foster has not been convicted of voluntary manslaughter or 2nd degree murder.Someone might believe it.When you prescribe three or more narcotics to be taken simultaneously,yes, you can be convicted of causing the death of another person by your negligence, if not by your reckless and willful disregard(the same).Trust me.
Ah, excuse you, a$$hole - But you can stop offering your advice on who can and can not 'volunteer' their opinions on a public message board. I'll volunteer anything I like and you aren't going to do $hit about it. Also, it's not a half-baked 'idea'. I think my 'idea' of it must be pretty apt because face it, he HASN'T been even charged with anything, much less convicted. I doubt you yourself are either a prosecutor, OR a defense lawyer, so take some of your own advice and shut the hell up, imbecile.
voicinmyopinion

Dandridge, TN

#51 Apr 1, 2009
HellsBelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, excuse you, a$$hole - But you can stop offering your advice on who can and can not 'volunteer' their opinions on a public message board. I'll volunteer anything I like and you aren't going to do $hit about it. Also, it's not a half-baked 'idea'. I think my 'idea' of it must be pretty apt because face it, he HASN'T been even charged with anything, much less convicted. I doubt you yourself are either a prosecutor, OR a defense lawyer, so take some of your own advice and shut the hell up, imbecile.
Sounds to me like you could use some knowledge, I don't have much to offer you but, I do think that there is no reason for you to bad mouth people who says what they are told by officers. It seems you think you know it all but, you don't. There are different circumstances to every story, alot of people have lost loved ones by this careless doc. I hope he gets what is coming to him.
Ink

Panama City, FL

#52 Apr 1, 2009
My,my,doctor of profanity.That surely adds credibility to your posts!No advice offered here ,just three decades of experience in the field.
Doug

United States

#53 Apr 1, 2009
some people need to get their facts straight themselves.if a person are doctor causes the death of another with a class 1 naroctic either thru carelessness are whatever.in the state of tennessee he or she can be charged with 2nd degree murder.very soon you and everyone will see this doctor get what is coming to him.my facts come from the TBI and a county sheriff.so fools and gossip mongers get your facts together and have a nice day mine is coming.

“Archangel By the Cross”

Since: Sep 08

Knoxville

#54 Apr 1, 2009
HellsBelle wrote:
<quoted text>
They can't charge a medical doctor with second degree murder for PRESCRIBING a medicine. You are talking about the law they just passed where if you share your drugs with someone who dies, THEN they charge you with second degree murder. Get your facts straight.
Also,'fast-tracking' is not illegal - you still have to see a doctor or nurse practioneer. Trust me, if the TBI could have figured out a way to arrest this man sooner, they would have done it by now. They can't. Same thing with Tenncare/Medicaid fraud. They're TRYING, but no luck so far.
He has had COUNTLESS drug overdose deaths in his practice, but they can't arrest him for that because most of the people who overdose are not taking the medicine like they're supposed to.
True you can't stop someone from comitting sucicide if they choose to overdoese.

Just like the idiotic people who want to go after gun dealer after someone shoots themselves.

An overdose is much cleaner and family friendly. Enzo the Baker need not be involved.
nothing said

Morristown, TN

#55 Apr 1, 2009
Doug wrote:
some people need to get their facts straight themselves.if a person are doctor causes the death of another with a class 1 naroctic either thru carelessness are whatever.in the state of tennessee he or she can be charged with 2nd degree murder.very soon you and everyone will see this doctor get what is coming to him.my facts come from the TBI and a county sheriff.so fools and gossip mongers get your facts together and have a nice day mine is coming.
First of all there would be blood test done to see if the medication was taken the right amount is in the system if so no they can not charge anyone taking medication the wrong way. If taking more than perscribed then the person taking it is at fault not the perscribing doctor. Get the facts right.

“Troll Killer ”

Since: Apr 09

Pandemonium

#56 Apr 1, 2009
voicinmyopinion wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds to me like you could use some knowledge, I don't have much to offer you but, I do think that there is no reason for you to bad mouth people who says what they are told by officers. It seems you think you know it all but, you don't. There are different circumstances to every story, alot of people have lost loved ones by this careless doc. I hope he gets what is coming to him.
I don't care what he was told by officers - he's not the only person who's spoken to 'officers', thank you very much, only I was talking to the TBI for two hours.

I didn't 'bad mouth' him until he started on me with his little attitude, so I'm not even sure why you're defending this guy.

“Troll Killer ”

Since: Apr 09

Pandemonium

#57 Apr 1, 2009
Doug wrote:
some people need to get their facts straight themselves.if a person are doctor causes the death of another with a class 1 naroctic either thru carelessness are whatever.in the state of tennessee he or she can be charged with 2nd degree murder.very soon you and everyone will see this doctor get what is coming to him.my facts come from the TBI and a county sheriff.so fools and gossip mongers get your facts together and have a nice day mine is coming.
Look, I understand that you lost your wife and you're hoping against all hope this man is going to get arrested, but he's not your typical pill pusher acting stupid and like I told them, from what my ward told me he's covering his own ass nine ways till sunday. I took care of a little old woman who saw him for two years and when they came to talk to her I was there the whole time and asked them some very direct questions, i.e, What has he done, why were they speaking to her, etc. etc. He *might* be charged with what happened to your loved one, but I've spent a hell of a lot of time in the court systems on both sides of the law. Whatever they arrest him for will get plead down by the time he goes to court, then after his three $500 dollar an hour lawyers get done with it, he'll walk away or get very little as punishment.
Understand, I'm not defending this man. I think he's out there slinging pills every which way, not caring who's taking what and so forth. But I have almost NO FAITH in our justice system, even less faith when it comes to prosecuting someone who has money falling out their asses. Watch and see, people.
Doug

United States

#58 Apr 1, 2009
i have my facts straight,my wifes autopsy shows all of her scripts where in accordence with her doctors orders.no no meds where over the limit.she had seizures and the meds he prescrided for her killed her seizure meds.while she was sleeping she died.he had her records all he had to do was look at them.either he was to busy or he just did not care now he must pay.and i swear he will one way are the other.and the hell with anyone who has anything to say in his favor.

“Troll Killer ”

Since: Apr 09

Pandemonium

#59 Apr 1, 2009
Doug wrote:
i have my facts straight,my wifes autopsy shows all of her scripts where in accordence with her doctors orders.no no meds where over the limit.she had seizures and the meds he prescrided for her killed her seizure meds.while she was sleeping she died.he had her records all he had to do was look at them.either he was to busy or he just did not care now he must pay.and i swear he will one way are the other.and the hell with anyone who has anything to say in his favor.
If all that is true - and I'm sure it is - then what the hell are they waiting for? They could at least arrest him on that charge. You'd think they would go ahead and get him now instead of waiting.

As for your case against him I'm sure he might be charged with it, but he's going to say that it was an honest mistake. And no one else is going to be able to prove otherwise, which means even if he's charged with 2nd degree murder ( which I doubt he will be, it would be easier to charge him with simple negligence) by the time it goes to court the prosecutor is going to be forced to knock it down to a lesser charge, or take it to the grand jury.

I just don't see this turning out very well for any of the people who want justice. When you combine a crappy legal system, an even worse justice system, a panel of jurors where even ONE person can bring in a not guilty verdict, and the fact that the charge itself is going to be hard to prove, it doesn't look good.

“Troll Killer ”

Since: Apr 09

Pandemonium

#60 Apr 1, 2009
Oh yeah, and lastly, being charged with a crime does not mean you will be convicted of a crime - even if you're guilty as sin. It's unfair.

Good luck to everyone who deserves justice because of this, I mean that. It sounds to me as if some of you are in terrible pain and I understand you want something in return for the losses you've suffered, as you should.

Best wishes to those people, and I am sorry for your losses. No one will be able to understand the depths of your pain.
voicinmyopinion

Dandridge, TN

#61 Apr 2, 2009
nothing said wrote:
<quoted text>First of all there would be blood test done to see if the medication was taken the right amount is in the system if so no they can not charge anyone taking medication the wrong way. If taking more than perscribed then the person taking it is at fault not the perscribing doctor. Get the facts right.
Since you know everything, what if autopsy shows lethal dose was given in first place, and yes it was taken as prescribed.
voicinmyopinion

Dandridge, TN

#62 Apr 2, 2009
The East Grad wrote:
<quoted text>
True you can't stop someone from comitting sucicide if they choose to overdoese.
Just like the idiotic people who want to go after gun dealer after someone shoots themselves.
An overdose is much cleaner and family friendly. Enzo the Baker need not be involved.
you are so full of it that it makes me sick. you need a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angie Foodcity 8 min Lol 2
Dogs destroyed property 16 min Lol 17
Olive Garden!!!??? 1 hr actually 13
Restraining order 1 hr I got mine 2
Is everyone in morristown disabled ? 2 hr Diggler 7
jeffrey chain 3 hr wildman 1
Tip your stylist. 3 hr VFL18 32

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages