alumni football game
fan

United States

#1 Dec 6, 2012
East vs west alumni football game at west Greene?? Why are they not playing in morristown?

No matter where they play I'm looking forward to watching all those old guys out there trying to act young again...
Hasbeen

Morristown, TN

#2 Dec 6, 2012
Haven't heard anything about an alumni game......when....where....who 's in charge.
Big Dogg

Pickens, SC

#3 Dec 6, 2012
Dec 15 at 5:00 at west Greene , Eika-ika nobody likes us we r the boys from west high school , always a winnin , always a grinnin , always a feelin fine ha ha ha !!! Trojan 4 life.!!!
Escape

Morristown, TN

#4 Dec 8, 2012
My boyfriend was gonna play but josh moores fat ass is trying to act like he's the captain but lord knows he wasn't good enough to get on the field so I don't know how he thinks hes good enough to coach now. And I know for a fact that steph aka nener is collecting $100 from everybody saying that its a registration fee but in all actuality she's pocketing every dime of it. Makes me sick knowing she is getting away with it!!!
east player

Charlotte, NC

#5 Dec 8, 2012
It is a registration fee....... a 100 dollar one and at west Greene because HambLen county wants them to have better insirance... so nener is not stealing money.... visit alumnifootballusa.com and check for yourself.
Patient

Raleigh, NC

#6 Dec 9, 2012
Thanks east player we will see each other on the field but whoever posted this there bf is to much of a p-ssy to play but they are ignorent she didn't ever collect any money thank for tellin the truth
Who

United States

#7 Dec 9, 2012
Escape wrote:
My boyfriend was gonna play but josh moores fat ass is trying to act like he's the captain but lord knows he wasn't good enough to get on the field so I don't know how he thinks hes good enough to coach now. And I know for a fact that steph aka nener is collecting $100 from everybody saying that its a registration fee but in all actuality she's pocketing every dime of it. Makes me sick knowing she is getting away with it!!!
it the same Josh Moore who was telling everybody he had offers from major colleges to play football and basketball But got hurt and never finished high school? I remember he was kicked off the basketball team because of grades halfway in in jr. year. Same one?
AAU

Maryville, TN

#8 Dec 9, 2012
Good old dokie! Best baller ever to come out of Morristown,to here him tell it. But he was the joke of Morristown West sports, and yea, a dropout, wouldn't have graduated anyway, due to his grades or lack of, and no talent whatsoever in basketball except warming the bench, till he quit. Didn't know he ever played football.
i know

United States

#9 Dec 9, 2012
THIS IS A SCAM!! I called the number on the website because I heard about this and was definitely interested but the man who answered said he couldn't tell me anything without paying the $100 and why isn't somebody locally handling this why are games in Tuesday nights at 4? Really does any old west high alum over 20 want to suit up in pads and play a full contact game? Why can u not meet the coach? I thought it was all about the game but this is sadly a hoax that many have paid for!!
east high

United States

#10 Dec 9, 2012
i know wrote:
THIS IS A SCAM!! I called the number on the website because I heard about this and was definitely interested but the man who answered said he couldn't tell me anything without paying the $100 and why isn't somebody locally handling this why are games in Tuesday nights at 4? Really does any old west high alum over 20 want to suit up in pads and play a full contact game? Why can u not meet the coach? I thought it was all about the game but this is sadly a hoax that many have paid for!!
The game is Saturday at 5...not sure what you are talking about Tuesday at 4. Maybe you should come out and watch the game and see that it's not a scam. Guess you might be and old west player that was always good at running their mouth off the field
But could never back it up on the field...
Seen him play

Cedar Bluff, VA

#11 Dec 10, 2012
AAU wrote:
Good old dokie! Best baller ever to come out of Morristown,to here him tell it. But he was the joke of Morristown West sports, and yea, a dropout, wouldn't have graduated anyway, due to his grades or lack of, and no talent whatsoever in basketball except warming the bench, till he quit. Didn't know he ever played football.
I have seen him play and he has real talent. All of this was years ago,he obviously made an impression on you and many others or you wouldn't be wasting your time talkin about this on here. He is a great guy who could have went to college with a full ride scholarship but his foot injury held him back. Some people just don't know how to man up and post there benin here like he did because they are scared. Josh worked hard through out his life to be as great of a ball player as he was. So let that be known and get a life!!!
Not west

Cedar Bluff, VA

#12 Dec 10, 2012
east high wrote:
<quoted text>
The game is Saturday at 5...not sure what you are talking about Tuesday at 4. Maybe you should come out and watch the game and see that it's not a scam. Guess you might be and old west player that was always good at running their mouth off the field
But could never back it up on the field...
that was a east post
east player

Asheboro, NC

#13 Dec 10, 2012
Patient wrote:
Thanks east player we will see each other on the field but whoever posted this there bf is to much of a p-ssy to play but they are ignorent she didn't ever collect any money thank for tellin the truth
I'm #51 watch out for me
east player

Asheboro, NC

#14 Dec 10, 2012
i know wrote:
West practices at panther creek....east at john hay.... reps are josh and Ashley Edens..wanna talk crap come get de cleated by me......wanna meet the coach put down the ding dongs and ho hos and show up....
Steph or Nener

Wilmington, NC

#16 Dec 11, 2012
Yay! Can't wait to see everyone Sat with their $100 registration fees I've pocketed! Wtf? I only was responsible for one check not even wrote to me so since you didn't know that or even practice times get a life! Idk why everybody cares about me livin mine.. Grow up ppl!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gevon "G" patton hope he pays for what he has done (Mar '13) 28 min Dontplay 35
haygoods body???? 31 min jess 12
News Family defends fourth suspect in Hamblen murder (Mar '08) 43 min Smh 30
jessica nicole seals (Dec '12) 2 hr Curious George 5
Is Morristown a good place to live? 3 hr Education 2
Distracted Drivers 3 hr mechanically incl... 35
Morristown Snake Handling Church 4 hr Serpent tamer 15
City Championship 6 hr Sammy 27

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web