Who got busted yesterday?

Who got busted yesterday?

Posted in the Morristown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ladybug

Morristown, TN

#1 Jul 15, 2010
Who got busted yesterday? I know all the druggys and dealers got bust on Beulah street. Kristy Ward and her mom Shirley ward stewart was busted. They had only sold every drug underthsun there for the past 12 years I know of.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2 Jul 15, 2010
Ladybug wrote:
Who got busted yesterday? I know all the druggys and dealers got bust on Beulah street. Kristy Ward and her mom Shirley ward stewart was busted. They had only sold every drug underthsun there for the past 12 years I know of.
think i went to school with a kristy ward i think
dang it

Knoxville, TN

#3 Jul 15, 2010
Where we gonna get our pills now? This is bullshit.
Anybody need help on some gas for a Florida vacation?
maybe maybe not

Ooltewah, TN

#4 Jul 15, 2010
bean station wrote:
<quoted text>
think i went to school with a kristy ward i think
you think?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#5 Jul 15, 2010
maybe maybe not wrote:
<quoted text>you think?
yea i think i did she went to east didnt she?
maybe maybe not

Ooltewah, TN

#6 Jul 15, 2010
bean station wrote:
<quoted text>
yea i think i did she went to east didnt she?
UMMM..i think..:))))
haha

Morristown, TN

#7 Jul 16, 2010
dang it wrote:
Where we gonna get our pills now? This is bullshit.
Anybody need help on some gas for a Florida vacation?
haha you are going to be SOL trying to find oxys and other opioids in florida. they are all in short supply down there for the reason a couple manufacturers down there were busted for illegal activities and where shut down. the pain clinics are calling foul on the state of florida and i'm just laughing my ass off
bimbo

Knoxville, TN

#8 Jul 16, 2010
wish I could get rid of mine by laughing
kse

Morristown, TN

#9 Jul 17, 2010
jereemy wheeler
nea nea

Morristown, TN

#10 Jul 17, 2010
to haha, you are so stupid and out of date. they r not low on the pills they are the ones that are helping to get everybody busted especially the ones you know most because everyone in tn and 3 other states already know how much your mouth gets around

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#11 Jul 17, 2010
All I can say is...when I go to Florida for vacation I better not get pulled over every 10 miles just because you F-UCKING pillheads have a bad habit and are ruining it for good honest people just wanting to go the beach.

I hope to God ALL YOU LOW LIFE ADDICTS get busted.
single lady

Morristown, TN

#12 Jul 17, 2010
SaveTheAnimals wrote:
All I can say is...when I go to Florida for vacation I better not get pulled over every 10 miles just because you F-UCKING pillheads have a bad habit and are ruining it for good honest people just wanting to go the beach.
I hope to God ALL YOU LOW LIFE ADDICTS get busted.
i dont agree with the people that do it its stupid. but if you arent doing anything wrong you have nothing to worry about even if you do get pulled over every ten miles
Pshhh whatever

Ooltewah, TN

#13 Jul 17, 2010
SaveTheAnimals wrote:
All I can say is...when I go to Florida for vacation I better not get pulled over every 10 miles just because you F-UCKING pillheads have a bad habit and are ruining it for good honest people just wanting to go the beach.
I hope to God ALL YOU LOW LIFE ADDICTS get busted.
And what are you planning to do if you do get pulled over ??? ohhhh I know NOTHING !!!!!!LMAO

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#14 Jul 17, 2010
Maybe...I want my 12 hour trip not to be turned into 20 hours. Reason being...I worked my butt off LEGALLY to take a nice vacation away from you people.

If I do get pulled over I guess I'll keep showing my hotel information and let them search my vehicle every single time...what the hell are you going to do?
Pshhh whatever

Ooltewah, TN

#15 Jul 17, 2010
SaveTheAnimals wrote:
Maybe...I want my 12 hour trip not to be turned into 20 hours. Reason being...I worked my butt off LEGALLY to take a nice vacation away from you people.
If I do get pulled over I guess I'll keep showing my hotel information and let them search my vehicle every single time...what the hell are you going to do?
I'LL TOOT MY HORN AS I PASS BY YOU AND WAVE MY MARYJANE AT YA !!!DOES THAT SOUND FAIR ENOUGH FOR YOU ?
nuts2

Morristown, TN

#17 Jul 17, 2010
SaveTheAnimals wrote:
Maybe...I want my 12 hour trip not to be turned into 20 hours. Reason being...I worked my butt off LEGALLY to take a nice vacation away from you people.
If I do get pulled over I guess I'll keep showing my hotel information and let them search my vehicle every single time...what the hell are you going to do?
Bet your butt is as big as your mouth,while your there why don't you stay,so you won't have to put up with (you people)You think you are the only person that has to work???Hope the sharks bite your butt!LMAO
balls

White Pine, TN

#18 Jul 17, 2010
they should bust chad rogers he is a drug dealer and a pill head

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#19 Jul 18, 2010
Haha...yall are so silly. Since my butt is soooo huge I hope a shark bites it and makes it smaller...cheaper than lipo!=)

You all have anger issues...or maybe I just hit the right spot. Obviously we know who the pill pushers are considering I struck a nerve on the 'hope you all get busted' comment and that is what you all reply back. I'm sorry your life sucks so bad...
haha

Morristown, TN

#20 Jul 18, 2010
nea nea wrote:
to haha, you are so stupid and out of date. they r not low on the pills they are the ones that are helping to get everybody busted especially the ones you know most because everyone in tn and 3 other states already know how much your mouth gets around
running my mouth? you don't even know me. it's been all over the news anyway sweetheart. 2 large facilities in the florida area were caught doing illegal activities and they were shut down a month ago... why do you think we have seen the influx of florida tags in the area in that time frame
Zed is dead

Knoxville, TN

#21 Jul 18, 2010
single lady wrote:
<quoted text>i dont agree with the people that do it its stupid. but if you arent doing anything wrong you have nothing to worry about even if you do get pulled over every ten miles
Well, duhhrrr....except for the aggravation of having ten or fifteen minutes of my time being wasted each freaking time, while I'm trying to enjoy my vacation, idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
big Hamblen meth roundup 1 min Sure 6
Brandon tatum destroys the NFL 21 min I salute 9
Does anyone know what happened to Ashlyn Roach? 1 hr Curious 1
Bravada Recovered LINDA PARROTT still wanted by... 4 hr Well 3
black oldsmobile bravada stole by linda parrott 4 hr Yep 5
is it legal to live in a camper with kids?? (Jan '16) 4 hr Haters 24
My husbands affair has ruined my life. 5 hr The wife 17
lIST OF METH HEADS FROM LINDA PARROTT'S PHONE 19 hr Just me 22

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages