WHY MEN AND women ARE NOT EQUAL

Posted in the Morristown Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
TheDude

Morristown, TN

#1 Dec 19, 2009
Men and women are not equal. In general Men are physically, mentally and emotionally much stronger than women. Men and women are not at all equal and anyone who thinks they are, are just ignorant. The word "equal" means "the same as". Is a woman the same as a Man? Not even close. Men and women are not the same. There are far more differences than similarities. Men and women are both human but not equal humans. Just as 1 and 2 are both numbers but not equal numbers. Men and women play very different roles in society. Both roles are important but not even close to being equal. There are many independent women in the world but the overwhelming majority of women are still very dependent on Men. Saying that a Man and woman are equal is as ridiculous as saying an apple is the same exact thing as an orange. They may both be fruits but they are not the same. Men and women will never be equal and I don't even know why a woman would want to be equal with a Man. There is nothing wrong with accepting your God given place as the submissive gender. God made Men physically, mentally and emotionally stronger for a reason. Don't undermine God's authority by not accepting your place. Be proud to be a woman because you are a very important part of the family. Your major role in life is to serve your family in the home. Just as the Man should accept his responsibility to provide for and protect his family. A Man should respect his wife and be kind and patient with her. A woman should respect her Husband and be submissive and obedient to him. I could go on and on with hundreds of more reasons and examples to why Men and women are not equal. The most important thing is that God made Man first in His own image. The Man wasn't happy by himself so God made the woman to make the Man happy. The woman's most important role in life is to find a Man who loves and respects her. Then she should be honored to fill that God given role of submissive obedience to make her Husband happy. And because God intended it this way a woman should feel complete pride and happiness from fulfilling God's plan. The woman should do this out of Love for God, her Husband, her children and most of all Love for herself.
Cornbread

Morristown, TN

#2 Dec 19, 2009
I agree with every word! Man is number one and woman is number 2. Man is the leader and women should be followers. A woman should never be in any position of authority over any man for any reason. Man should have complete authority and control over women.
Lady in Red

Morristown, TN

#3 Dec 19, 2009
I am a woman and I actually agree with most evrything you said. Because I love my husband so much I submit and obey and submit myself to him completely. I am blessed to be married to a great man and he deserves me to be the best wife I can be. I also cherish my role as a mother to our 3 beautiful children and I wouldn't trade places with anyone. I am proud to be a woman and I accept my place as a woman because that is what God wants me to do.

Since: Nov 09

Madison, WI

#4 Dec 19, 2009
Cornbread wrote:
I agree with every word! Man is number one and woman is number 2.
You both must be very lonely.
sure sure

Morristown, TN

#5 Dec 19, 2009
Hey bearlyfit judging by the times here you're the second and I'm the third poster so far.
RawR

Morristown, TN

#6 Dec 19, 2009
I am willing to bet the three post above mine were written by the same person, because very few people would EVER agree with something so ridiculous as Women are inferior to men.

Thank you, have a nice day.
whodare

Morristown, TN

#7 Dec 19, 2009
RawR wrote:
I am willing to bet the three post above mine were written by the same person, because very few people would EVER agree with something so ridiculous as Women are inferior to men.
why is it ridiculous. you must be an unhappy woman

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#8 Dec 19, 2009
RawR wrote:
I wouldn't bet against you on that, as I had the very same thought, especially after that comment about women never being in a position of authority over men. It seems like someone just wants to get people riled up. Imagine that!
DaBoss

Morristown, TN

#9 Dec 19, 2009
RawR wrote:
The discussion is regarding subservience, not inferiority.

You are correct, though, some of you are inferior and your poor reading comprehension may be a clue.

Now, get in the kitchen and make me some pie!
budgreen

Morristown, TN

#10 Dec 19, 2009
I am surprised cuz I don't see any women trying to tell why they think they are equal. Maybe they must really know its true that they are not. Woop Woop Holla
sure sure

Morristown, TN

#11 Dec 19, 2009
I called it first. :)

Location hidden

#12 Dec 19, 2009
budgreen wrote:
I am surprised cuz I don't see any women trying to tell why they think they are equal. Maybe they must really know its true that they are not. Woop Woop Holla
Why should we claim to be "equal to men"? False modesty does no one any good.

The comment that "God made Men physically, mentally and emotionally stronger for a reason" made me laugh out loud, but I'll give you one out of three on that one.

And, yes, "sure sure," you called it first.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#13 Dec 19, 2009
While it is true that Men are created to be physically stronger,don't ever discredit a Woman's mental capacity.There are many Females that hold high ranking positions that exemplify such Higher standards of thinking.
Just read the Hunter,Gatherer theory,where men are thought to be created to be Hunters and the Women were to be the Gatherers,Henceforth the notion of Men being stronger and adapted to survive outside in a rougher environment.

The Females being more suited to less strength related activities such as gathering the foods and the child rearing,nurturing and such.Women by their very nature are more emotional than men.I think that both genders rely heavily on one another for MUTUAL existence,and a less burdened life.

I think that most of us guys need to remember that the Females are also the bearers of our children,that alone should garner any guys respect for them because childbirth can be a real traumatic experience on both their body and as relating to their hormones getting off balance in the child carrying months, their mind as well.

Again I think both sexes rely on one another to help ease the burdens of everyday life.Each has their own schedule of work to be performed,and yes ladies I also do my own laundry and wash the dishes too,ha ha.
I think that a Man should help his gal to do the task around the house,as its not fair for her to have to do ALL the work,especially if she works outside the home too.I have seen too many guys sit on their rump and expect the Woman to do everything.I can cook just about anything,and in fact, do like to cook for my Lady whenever I can.I think a relationship should be equal,and that means a guy helping his counterpart to ease her burdens.
RawR

Morristown, TN

#14 Dec 20, 2009
whodare wrote:
<quoted text>
why is it ridiculous. you must be an unhappy woman
Nope, im a married man.

You must be an idiot.
Eric Stoner

Morristown, TN

#15 Dec 20, 2009
TheDude wrote:
Men and women are not equal. In general Men are physically, mentally and emotionally much stronger than women. Men and women are not at all equal and anyone who thinks they are, are just ignorant. The word "equal" means "the same as". Is a woman the same as a Man? Not even close. Men and women are not the same. There are far more differences than similarities. Men and women are both human but not equal humans. Just as 1 and 2 are both numbers but not equal numbers. Men and women play very different roles in society. Both roles are important but not even close to being equal. There are many independent women in the world but the overwhelming majority of women are still very dependent on Men. Saying that a Man and woman are equal is as ridiculous as saying an apple is the same exact thing as an orange. They may both be fruits but they are not the same. Men and women will never be equal and I don't even know why a woman would want to be equal with a Man. There is nothing wrong with accepting your God given place as the submissive gender. God made Men physically, mentally and emotionally stronger for a reason. Don't undermine God's authority by not accepting your place. Be proud to be a woman because you are a very important part of the family. Your major role in life is to serve your family in the home. Just as the Man should accept his responsibility to provide for and protect his family. A Man should respect his wife and be kind and patient with her. A woman should respect her Husband and be submissive and obedient to him. I could go on and on with hundreds of more reasons and examples to why Men and women are not equal. The most important thing is that God made Man first in His own image. The Man wasn't happy by himself so God made the woman to make the Man happy. The woman's most important role in life is to find a Man who loves and respects her. Then she should be honored to fill that God given role of submissive obedience to make her Husband happy. And because God intended it this way a woman should feel complete pride and happiness from fulfilling God's plan. The woman should do this out of Love for God, her Husband, her children and most of all Love for herself.
Stinking troll
Bobby

Morristown, TN

#16 Dec 20, 2009
RawR wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, im a married man.
You must be an idiot.
I am married also

I had to drive 10 miles to change my wifes flat tire..if we were = seems to me she could have done it

And wonder why her and her sister, couldnt move the pool table? Me and my brother had to

Location hidden

#17 Dec 20, 2009
echostar wrote:
I think that a Man should help his gal to do the task around the house,as its not fair for her to have to do ALL the work,especially if she works outside the home too.I have seen too many guys sit on their rump and expect the Woman to do everything.I can cook just about anything,and in fact, do like to cook for my Lady whenever I can.I think a relationship should be equal,and that means a guy helping his counterpart to ease her burdens.
Echo, I know you mean well, but you have just illustrated one of the problems women encounter: If both parties work outside the home (as is often the case), and the man decides to pitch in and do some of the housework, why is it that HE is helping HER? If they both work outside the home, why is it considered HER duty to do all the cooking and cleaning, and if he decides to pitch in and help, he is somehow being noble?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#18 Dec 20, 2009
Ex-Vol in FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Echo, I know you mean well, but you have just illustrated one of the problems women encounter: If both parties work outside the home (as is often the case), and the man decides to pitch in and do some of the housework, why is it that HE is helping HER? If they both work outside the home, why is it considered HER duty to do all the cooking and cleaning, and if he decides to pitch in and help, he is somehow being noble?
Perhaps I should have stated that both of them should be helping each other in household chores.I have been at some of my friends homes where their wife was having to do everything in serving their guest.
I would always offer to help her and then be told "No sit down,- she'll take care of everything".Which of course I would still help her anyway.

Some guys think that it is a Woman's duty and obligation to do ALL the household chores.I don't agree with this at all,I guess from where I have been so independent on my own.I completely understand the need for things to get done.I would insist in helping my counterpart anytime,because I feel it is my responsibility as well.

Location hidden

#19 Dec 20, 2009
echostar wrote:
<quoted text>
Some guys think that it is a Woman's duty and obligation to do ALL the household chores.I don't agree with this at all,I guess from where I have been so independent on my own.I completely understand the need for things to get done.I would insist in helping my counterpart anytime,because I feel it is my responsibility as well.
Maybe SHE is helping YOU, Echo. Your comment still reveals that you see these chores as her duty, and you are nobly helping out.

There is another area where this comes into play: If a wife wants to go shopping, or to the doctor, or simply out with friends, a husband will often volunteer to "watch the kids for her." However, if the husband has something to do, how often do we hear that his wife volunteered to "watch the kids for him." I guess it really is a man's world...

On a related note, when my husband retired, but I was still working, I informed him that I would still do the cooking (for both our sakes), but he was now responsible for doing the dishes, the laundry, and all the major housework. He didn't mind the dishes, and he had been doing the laundry for years, but vacuuming and cleaning the bathrooms just seemed beyond him. The first thing he did was hire a cleaning service. Now, why didn't I ever think of that? LOL
buku

Newport, TN

#20 Dec 20, 2009
my wife enjoys helping me with the chores around the house.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liner 53 min trump 2
Pat Summitt found dead 1 hr carpet eater 12
Brad Donovan 3 hr Dani 2
3 Facebook accounts, WTF 4 hr Fbuser 6
Jamie Lewis (Jan '15) 4 hr Family 7
Meat Curtains (Apr '12) 4 hr Dirty Frank 85
Needle junkies (Apr '14) 5 hr Noneofa 28
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages