Just Busted paper
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ben

Morristown, TN

#42 Jan 23, 2012
Speaking of which, I wonder why there are no mugshots from Jefferson County in the Just Busted newspaper?
Pffffft

United States

#43 Jan 23, 2012
I don't give two damns if they get their case dimissed on a technicality....if they was arrested they did it. You and you weak kneed, soft bellied cohorts can sit here alllllll day long and talk about how sometimes, once in awhile someone is erroneously charged blah blah blah....but by God if they did it and it gets dismissed the what oughta happen is a lil bit of vigilante justice.
Screw you perpetual law breaking losers, you're scum.
Jason

Nashville, TN

#44 Jan 23, 2012
Pffffft wrote:
I don't give two damns if they get their case dimissed on a technicality....if they was arrested they did it. You and you weak kneed, soft bellied cohorts can sit here alllllll day long and talk about how sometimes, once in awhile someone is erroneously charged blah blah blah....but by God if they did it and it gets dismissed the what oughta happen is a lil bit of vigilante justice.
Fnck you, you fncking fnck!
Jason is a Dick

Knoxville, TN

#45 Jan 23, 2012
Jason wrote:
<quoted text>
Fnck you, you fncking fnck!
Whats the matter boy, cant you spell?
criminal innocence

Herndon, VA

#46 Jan 23, 2012
Loud wrote:
Babble all you want, You are not mugshot without an arrest, they might release you on bond or without bond if they need the room , but it was classified as an arrest. she's a repeat offender as well. Must be some pretty good twat to get you all riled up like this. I might have to go to the slams after her probation violation is finished and try it for myself. Truest story Bro!!
Maybe your "understanding" of the system is bias.

I was fingerprinted and had a mugshot taken without being charged or arrested. What you should say is, those things shouldn't happen unless you are arrested. Because, it is quite obvious it does. For you to take away the reality of another person, without having facts, because of your personal beliefs is, BOGUS.
criminal innocence

Herndon, VA

#47 Jan 23, 2012
hey simpletons wrote:
The fact that you were 'Cited to court' instead of being arrested is ONLY because the jails are full. You broke the law and 15 years ago you'd have been taken to jail. Don't get on here and act like you are less of a criminal because you wern't taken to the jail when they caught you committing a crime.
You yokels act like if you were caught driving on a suspended license or writing hot checks at the same time someone else was nabbed at the same time for the same charge and they were taken to jail and you were 'cited' that you are somehow less a criminal than them....that's hogwash.
I look forward to seeing you retarded faces on the pages of the Just Busted paper in the months to come.
No seatbelt, speeding, no insurance ect....are citeable offenses. No gunshot, no fingerprints, no pic in the"just busted" paper. According to your logic, all people who are cited are criminals.
criminal innocence

Herndon, VA

#48 Jan 23, 2012
No mugshot. Not gunshot
criminal innocence

Herndon, VA

#49 Jan 23, 2012
Pffffft wrote:
Puhuh! As if cops don't make mistakes...and some are not criminals themselves.
damn kid

Lexington, SC

#50 Jan 23, 2012
criminal innocence wrote:
<quoted text>No seatbelt, speeding, no insurance ect....are citeable offenses. No gunshot, no fingerprints, no pic in the"just busted" paper. According to your logic, all people who are cited are criminals.
Isn't that the point of a citation. Breaking the law I mean. All lawbreakers are criminals. If found not guilty, try again.
criminal innocence

United States

#51 Jan 23, 2012
So, are you saying that someone who cant afford insurance is and should be classified the same as a rapist or murderer? You have to be a, married to or close kin to a cop. If not you should look in to becoming one. You certainly have the mentality.

You obviously cant differentiate the difference between a law that prevents criminals acts from being committed on a person and revenue creating laws. Revenue creating laws are by the constitution are unlawful laws. So does that mean that the lawmakers and legislators are criminals as well? Wouldnt that also make the ones who enforce unlawful laws, criminals?

I was cited for " improperly working brake lights" . It was dismissed. Does that make me a criminal? Or, does it make the cop a criminal for using it as an excuse to pull someone over and ultimatel6 wasting tax payer money. Not to mention the abuse of authority.

What is improperly working brake lights? Either they work or they don't.
omg

United States

#52 Jan 24, 2012
You just can't fix stupid people like the 'criminal innocence' person. You just have to hope and pray that you can steer clear of them.
Alimpayne

United States

#53 Jul 9, 2012
Whatgood
instigator

United States

#54 Jul 9, 2012
I don't care either I drove for a living got a handkidpped kid I was in there for dui I got 2 slipped disk and don't take or want pain pills a beer or or two helps me sleep at night so happened I was caught working on that problem helping someone out ok dui thatnks to the county and just bust I signed up on fooodstamps think there gonna get off free I didn't thanks just busted paper try to work some overtime if possible to help me a little more. Lol pay those taxes right now I'm depending on u now for my mug shot u got for free. Thanks again
instigator

United States

#55 Jul 9, 2012
I love America for free stuff
instigator

United States

#56 Jul 9, 2012
I love my job going to school too FOR FREE lol
Police woman

United States

#58 Jun 9, 2016
Loud wrote:
<quoted text> Bullshit, she was arrested or there would be no mugshot. True story Bro.
Not true, any one who shows up at court for processing before a hearing will be finger printed and there will be a mug shot taken sometimes WEEKS before their court date. And a lot of times, these people go in to court and their case is thrown out or they are found to be innocent.
Redundancy

United States

#59 Jun 9, 2016
criminal innocence wrote:
So, are you saying that someone who cant afford insurance is and should be classified the same as a rapist or murderer? You have to be a, married to or close kin to a cop. If not you should look in to becoming one. You certainly have the mentality.

You obviously cant differentiate the difference between a law that prevents criminals acts from being committed on a person and revenue creating laws. Revenue creating laws are by the constitution are unlawful laws. So does that mean that the lawmakers and legislators are criminals as well? Wouldnt that also make the ones who enforce unlawful laws, criminals?

I was cited for " improperly working brake lights" . It was dismissed. Does that make me a criminal? Or, does it make the cop a criminal for using it as an excuse to pull someone over and ultimatel6 wasting tax payer money. Not to mention the abuse of authority.

What is improperly working brake lights? Either they work or they don't.
"Differentiate the difference..." Really?
Is that like contemplating the thought?
Contractions

United States

#60 Jun 9, 2016
Jason is a Dick wrote:
<quoted text>Whats the matter boy, cant you spell?
Apparently you can't either!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Popeye's opening again?!? 3 hr Knows 13
Egocentric Stripper 4 hr Player please 12
Gas Prices 5 hr money 3
5 Rivers Crossfit 6 hr Mandingo 8
Bama 6 hr Kelli 1
Burzell over the jail 6 hr H Windstorm 3
Ridley Auto are shady dealers (Oct '16) 6 hr mechanically incl... 17

Morristown Jobs

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages