just me

Morristown, TN

#1 Aug 21, 2009
could someone give me mysa website address.
redskins

Hermitage, TN

#3 Apr 24, 2010
its almost here caint wait till it starts really looking for another great season and caint wait to see how the pee wee redskins do to they really done great at the end last year god i caint wait lol go skins
football

Hermitage, TN

#4 May 14, 2010
who do u think will do good this year in the football league my vote goes to the skins

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#5 May 14, 2010
ya go redskins
SkinsSux

United States

#6 May 14, 2010
DA BEARS.... C'mon case!!!
Yup

Morristown, TN

#7 May 14, 2010
The eagles!!!!
Goalie

Morristown, TN

#8 May 15, 2010
My kids love soccer!!
wrong forum

Nashville, TN

#9 May 15, 2010
Goalie wrote:
My kids love soccer!!
Get off this thread! It's about football, not sissy soccer!
really

Murfreesboro, TN

#10 May 23, 2010
the redskins are coming.

MOVE OVER
Not Interested

Morristown, TN

#11 May 27, 2010
I would recommend "given current lack of leadership" to take your kids elsewhere for football. There are great travel teams, flag football. When you have coaches beating up on kids and league taking no action in regards to safety and control. Don't subject your kids to this. Don't get me wrong, I believe Football is a great sport that teaches children leadership, teamwork, character, fair play. None of which are exhibited here. This league could be great! Just need to get the right leadership in place.
Please

Nashville, TN

#12 May 27, 2010
Not Interested wrote:
I would recommend "given current lack of leadership" to take your kids elsewhere for football. There are great travel teams, flag football. When you have coaches beating up on kids and league taking no action in regards to safety and control. Don't subject your kids to this. Don't get me wrong, I believe Football is a great sport that teaches children leadership, teamwork, character, fair play. None of which are exhibited here. This league could be great! Just need to get the right leadership in place.
I don't disagree they could use a better leadership, but if a coach is beating up on a kid and the parent didn't step in to whoop his/her ass , that's a parenting problem not a leadership. I have two children that have been with MYSA for two years, and a coach does that to my child or anybody else, the league would be the last thing they would have to worry about
really

Murfreesboro, TN

#13 May 31, 2010
not all coaches. Parents have a choice to pull thier kid from the team if they are not happy. The coach that screamed at the kids and hulimated them daily is no longer a coach with MYSA. However, if you talk to the parents whose kids have played for him they will tell you that they love him. MYSA is improving. if we could have a season where the parents act like adults and support their child this organiziion would be completly different.
j brown

United States

#14 Sep 7, 2010
jr falcons all the way
hate trashy girls

United States

#15 Sep 7, 2010
I hate trashy girls!! And the falcons suck! Go Bears!!!!!!!!! The Cheerleaders Rule!!!
Colts mom

Morristown, TN

#16 Sep 7, 2010
Junior Colt's all the way!As well as pw Colt's!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hooking up with cousins 1 hr Ram Rod 5
Ladys that will love u long time for 50dollars 3 hr foshizzle 4
Women Should Not Speak At Church (Jan '11) 3 hr just think 315
Wanna f*** 3 hr Okay okay 24
What to expect first time for truancy court ? 4 hr Okay okay 7
name dem easy lakeway women 6 hr retard 7
Prom pictures 7 hr Dougy 5

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance