First Prev
of 4
Next Last
just chillen

Morristown, TN

#1 Nov 7, 2008
that is the worst store in this area! the managers are terrible and very rude.
bjbj

Morristown, TN

#2 Nov 7, 2008
K-Mart is horrible. Like walking into the 1980's
wakeskater

Morristown, TN

#3 Nov 7, 2008
the inside is so depressing.
Sister

Knoxville, TN

#4 Nov 11, 2008
I agree, it needs to be tore down because it's so nasty on the inside & the bathrooms are gross!!
i agree

Morristown, TN

#5 Nov 11, 2008
K-mart is the most unorganized store in town. Have you seen the toys? You can't ever find anything. They are horrible and out dated.

“Archangel By the Cross”

Since: Sep 08

Knoxville

#6 Nov 11, 2008
Go shop elsewhere. The market will speak.

“Whatever You Are Be A Good One”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#7 Nov 11, 2008
bjbj wrote:
K-Mart is horrible. Like walking into the 1980's
I don't think they have changed anything in that store since I was a kid in the 1980's.

you would think with that isle full of mops someone would be able to pick one up and clean the damn floor.

“Bite Me”

Since: Jul 08

Chattanooga, Tennessee

#8 Nov 12, 2008
Kmart rocks my world.
big dog

Dandridge, TN

#9 Nov 12, 2008
The East Grad wrote:
Go shop elsewhere. The market will speak.
no nonsense
hey

Morristown, TN

#10 Nov 12, 2008
and I can't stand that they only have 3 out of 13 registers open at any one time!!!!! Even if those 3 lines have 7-8 people standing in them.
KMART SUCKS
Get over it

AOL

#11 Nov 13, 2008
If you don't like it don't go there. Personally, I prefer it over walmart for some things. For one thing its smaller, for another it has more USA made items. One reason kmart is probably messier is that it has way fewer employees, and some seem to work more than one department. Oh, and Wally World has like 30 cash registers and only has 10 open so I would say the ratio is about the same. Kmarts ratio is probably better though since you say no one shops there.

“i agree to disagree ”

Since: Oct 08

somewhere over the rainbow

#12 Nov 13, 2008
I don't like to shop where i feel dirty when i leave. If they just cleaned up a little bit, it might not be so bad. But i won't go back until there is some cleaning done.
Mtown Shopper

Morristown, TN

#13 Nov 13, 2008
Kmart still has lay-away
Walmart does not. Walmart wants you to apply for their credit card. I hear information from some that most people with questionable credit are denied.
I prefer Law-Away
In conclusion, Walmart sucks, Kmart is dirty.
Dog gone it

Morristown, TN

#14 Nov 13, 2008
Mtown Shopper wrote:
Kmart still has lay-away
Walmart does not. Walmart wants you to apply for their credit card. I hear information from some that most people with questionable credit are denied.
I prefer Law-Away
In conclusion, Walmart sucks, Kmart is dirty.
amen - isn't it strange that even after they remodeled the place it still looked like a h--- or s--- hole. I wonder who ever walked into a store and saw such layout- towels, curtains and crap right at the front door--- you would think Martha Stewart would make them "straighten up" if they are carrying her brand items.
BreezeN

Morristown, TN

#15 Nov 13, 2008
It's all about management. Cluttered, unkept isles and shelves. Merchandise is disorganized and inconsistent. No availble sales assistance when you need them. Filthy bathrooms and littered parking lot. Yes, that's management or rather lack of management. The slowing economy would be a great opportunity for them to clean up. It would probably improve the morale around there.
micha in morristown

Heiskell, TN

#16 Nov 13, 2008
Isn't Martha Stewart at Wal-Mart now?
Stormie

Morristown, TN

#17 Nov 13, 2008
Get over it wrote:
If you don't like it don't go there. Personally, I prefer it over walmart for some things. For one thing its smaller, for another it has more USA made items. One reason kmart is probably messier is that it has way fewer employees, and some seem to work more than one department. Oh, and Wally World has like 30 cash registers and only has 10 open so I would say the ratio is about the same. Kmarts ratio is probably better though since you say no one shops there.
You were lucky if you were at Wally World and they had 10 cash registers open. Seems like when I am there they never have but 2 or 3...oh and the self check-outs that do not work half the time...lol.
wakeskater

Morristown, TN

#18 Nov 13, 2008
one time i asked for help finding an item and i was actually assaulted.

a plastic bag was thrown at my chest, luckily i wasn't too harmed, and i was able to crawl back out the front exit to my car.
Missing the Target

Morristown, TN

#19 Nov 14, 2008
I have been to Kmarts on both West coast (used to live there) and East, and they are all the same. It's the way they are all run. All dirty, messy, out of date. Bad bathrooms. However, I still go in there to see what they have. Usually it isn't anything I want, unless some seasonal stuff is on sale. It's nice to have an alternative to Walmart in a small town like this, but I wish we had Target instead.
HA I work there

Newport, TN

#20 Nov 16, 2008
It is pretty bad. i feel like I have to shower everytime I leave work. I know I'm supposed to be for it and stuff, but its terrible store.
Oh and the tiles are made of asbestos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dairy queen reopening? 19 min Fun E 10
Donald Trump Has My Vote 23 min Wonderful 48
Lesbian Couple Kicked out of 1st Baptist 43 min Wonderful 245
Too many wrecks on joe hall road. 8 hr Jason 4
Mysa how many teams? 10 hr SMH 8
nigel reid sr (Jan '14) 10 hr Big foot 24
green beans 11 hr Nobody 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages