Review: Super Dog Pet Resort

Review: Super Dog Pet Resort

Posted in the Morristown Forum

Shannon

Spencer, NC

#1 Mar 6, 2013
I don't know how their services are but having a child answer their business phone & having no clue what an Australian Cattle dog (red heeler) is was enough for me to take my business elsewhere. Very unprofessional, in my opinion.
Connie

Morristown, TN

#2 Mar 6, 2013
Bump to the top.
dont tread on me

Melrose, FL

#3 Mar 8, 2013
so i tried to call this place to find out how much it would be to get my dog groomed and i got a voice mail . no shit" one that had not been set up yet good bye! NICE!
Hello

Morristown, TN

#4 Mar 8, 2013
SO, duh, call someone else. Not everyone or every business is going to suit you and your needs, perhaps Super Dog is not for you, big deal (even though this sounds a lot more like a competitor grooming service to me) pick up the phone and call someone else.

Me personally, I love Super Dog and the people there, yes she has a family run business and they are a sweet family. No family is without their problems (is yours? right) I have used Super Dog to groom my dogs for years and years and have ZERO complaints, as a matter of fact, they have always gone above and beyond for me and my dogs, I could not be happier with their service and with them as individuals.

Since: Jan 13

Tennessee

#5 Mar 8, 2013
Hello wrote:
yes she has a family run business and they are a sweet family. No family is without their problems (is yours? right)
The OP didn't say anything about their family, it was about business. You made it about family.
Really

Morristown, TN

#6 Mar 8, 2013
It said a child answered the phone, their children work in their shop, duh, got it now or do you still need help in figuring that out?
Really

Morristown, TN

#7 Mar 8, 2013
and.............. while I am at it. Super Dog is a great place to have your dogs hair groomed, they are nice people with great prices. If you are looking for fancy-smancy well I am not sure about that. I have a shepherd mix, he just needed a trim up, bath, nails etc... and I was very happy with the service, the people and the price, just saying.
dog lover

Morristown, TN

#8 Mar 8, 2013
Super dog has had shady past at best. Friend had a dog picked up seemed to be drugged. Some days they never open per posted hours. Gotta watch who you leave your animal with.

Tennessee

#9 Mar 8, 2013
Really wrote:
It said a child answered the phone, their children work in their shop, duh, got it now or do you still need help in figuring that out?
Yes, they did say a child answered the phone, I can read. It was in reference to how they ran the business, not a dig on the family. Do you need help with context?
Really

Morristown, TN

#10 Mar 8, 2013
Wait-----what wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they did say a child answered the phone, I can read. It was in reference to how they ran the business, not a dig on the family. Do you need help with context?
No, you are the only one who was confused and obviously need help beyond this instance since you're wanting to try to pick a fight on a topix regarding a pet groomer ahahaha sorry, it truly must suck to be you.

Tennessee

#11 Mar 8, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are the only one who was confused and obviously need help beyond this instance since you're wanting to try to pick a fight on a topix regarding a pet groomer ahahaha sorry, it truly must suck to be you.
I'm not trying to pick a fight. But when the OP says that a child answering the phone was very unprofessional, they were talking about business, not the family. Now if on the other hand they had said something to the effect of "They had one of their stupid inbred children answer the phone, that family is stupid and cannot run a business," then it would have been an attack on the family. I'm sorry that you cannot understand, and cannot grasp the subject matter at hand. It must truly suck to be obtuse.
Really

Morristown, TN

#12 Mar 8, 2013
Wait-----what wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not trying to pick a fight. But when the OP says that a child answering the phone was very unprofessional, they were talking about business, not the family. Now if on the other hand they had said something to the effect of "They had one of their stupid inbred children answer the phone, that family is stupid and cannot run a business," then it would have been an attack on the family. I'm sorry that you cannot understand, and cannot grasp the subject matter at hand. It must truly suck to be obtuse.
Oh my, get a life already. You've got your little icon on your topix profile, gees, you're in a little deep here on topix, that's sad :(

Tennessee

#13 Mar 8, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my, get a life already. You've got your little icon on your topix profile, gees, you're in a little deep here on topix, that's sad :(
It's nice to see that your only defense is to attack someone and try to belittle them.

Yes, I use Topix. I am a registered user. So that means that I post under the same name every time I make a comment. What of it?

But you commenting about me using the same service that you're using too, is a little bit like the proverbial pot and the kettle isn't it?

Throwing a lot of rocks in that glass house of yours, aren't you?
Really

Morristown, TN

#14 Mar 8, 2013
You're such a troll. Just a trouble making bitch of a whiner logging into other browsers clicking "agree" on your own posts - you are not worth my time of day so anyway people....

SUPER DOG is a great and affordable place to have your dog's hair groomed. I cannot vouch for their expertise in dog show style grooming but I can say from experience that they take good care of the animals, they bathe them, cut their hair, spray them with good smelling stuff and do not charge a fortune and that is all I need or could ask for and that is MY opinion.

As for Wait----what, bite my ass you pathetic loser.(I clicked on your name, I read some of your posts elsewhere on topix, do you have any friends you can connect with, have lunch with, if not volunteer somewhere - I get such a feeling of despair from you, its sad.)
ah hell

Morristown, TN

#15 Mar 8, 2013
Really must be affiliated with those super dog chodes. I've heard nothing but bad about them. My pooch won't be there.

Tennessee

#16 Mar 8, 2013
Really wrote:
You're such a troll. Just a trouble making bitch of a whiner logging into other browsers clicking "agree" on your own posts - you are not worth my time of day so anyway people....
SUPER DOG is a great and affordable place to have your dog's hair groomed. I cannot vouch for their expertise in dog show style grooming but I can say from experience that they take good care of the animals, they bathe them, cut their hair, spray them with good smelling stuff and do not charge a fortune and that is all I need or could ask for and that is MY opinion.
As for Wait----what, bite my ass you pathetic loser.(I clicked on your name, I read some of your posts elsewhere on topix, do you have any friends you can connect with, have lunch with, if not volunteer somewhere - I get such a feeling of despair from you, its sad.)
I never once said anything derogatory about Super Dog or it's owners. You said earlier that the OP was saying something about the family that owns it, I said they weren't. We had a difference of opinion, and then you flew off the handle at me, just like now. You keep being belligerent...why? I get it, you don't like me....so what. If I choose to make a comment on a public forum, that's my prerogative. If you don't like what I have to say, that's your right. But to personally attack someone, that you don't know, on a public forum just because they have a different opinion that yourself is preposterous. If anyone on here needs to be pitied, it's you. Getting all butt-hurt over words, and then lashing out like a crazy person. I feel sorry for you, friend.

And just FYI, I would never log out to "agree" with my own posts or log in as another user to do the same. I'm not that pathetic. I don't care if someone agrees with what I say or not.

And as far as me being a troll....I'm not, but that's your opinion and it's your right to have it. But quite honestly, I have been called worse....by better.

Good day. This ends here.

Tennessee

#17 Mar 8, 2013
ah hell wrote:
Really must be affiliated with those super dog chodes. I've heard nothing but bad about them. My pooch won't be there.
It would seem so. The owner maybe?
Really

Morristown, TN

#18 Mar 8, 2013
Wait---nothing, I didn't even read what you wrote lol I know that has to hurt, you wasted all that time thinking you're intelligent when I prove my superiority by simply ignoring you.

ah hell, I am not the owner, I have used their services and never had a problem, hat I do have a problem with are people coming to topix trying to cause harm to someone and their business. If you don't like something about them, who or how they answer the phone or don't, call someone else.

Karma is a bitch, I'd be looking over my shoulder if I were you all.
lol

Morristown, TN

#19 Mar 8, 2013
Really wrote:
Karma is a bitch, I'd be looking over my shoulder if I were you all.
Why? Is your name Karma? You sure do seem like a bitch.
Really

Morristown, TN

#20 Mar 9, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Is your name Karma? You sure do seem like a bitch.
No my name is not karma, but yes... I am a bitch, and a damed good one :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
team tech (Apr '12) 54 min Dawg 82
dr paul muscari (Feb '07) 1 hr Family Friend 727
Hot girl Friday wvening 1 hr well 6
Anyone know Ramona Pratt Poe? 1 hr Dlilly 2
Anybody know Zack Everhart and Josh howerton 1 hr Five oh 8
Country singer luke bryan performing at applebees? 2 hr In the works 7
snitches in morristown (Oct '15) 2 hr Lmao 37
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages