Next Last
heather

United States

#1 Sep 30, 2010
anyone heard how she is doing
Conservative

AOL

#2 Sep 30, 2010
I thought she was doing the city codes enforcer?
Oh sorry my bad, you said how not who...
palone

Morristown, TN

#3 Sep 30, 2010
Stacy Hayes-yuck I thought he was gay! lol
hahaha

United States

#4 Oct 1, 2010
Conservative wrote:
I thought she was doing the city codes enforcer?
Oh sorry my bad, you said how not who...
Thas is some funny shiznit. She has,is and will always be a [email protected] ive seen videos and pics of her nasty nasty naked body....vomit! She is so strung out i dont know how she hasnt even lost custody of her kids.
haters

Morristown, TN

#5 Oct 1, 2010
When are all you haters going stop all this slander,this is just a little more that freedom of speech,this is ruining peoples lives,How do you people sleep at nite,dang shouldn't have ask that,i know the answer,with your cousins and aunts and uncles!
tell me

Morristown, TN

#6 Oct 1, 2010
hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>Thas is some funny shiznit. She has,is and will always be a [email protected] ive seen videos and pics of her nasty nasty naked body....vomit! She is so strung out i dont know how she hasnt even lost custody of her kids.
Pics? Videos? Where can I get a look see at those?
Conservative

AOL

#7 Oct 1, 2010
tell me wrote:
<quoted text>
Pics? Videos? Where can I get a look see at those?
Yes... this post is useless without pics and videos!
I think Ronna is cute, I would like to see =)
Emmy

Tarentum, PA

#8 Oct 1, 2010
Ronna is a good hearted person that has made mistakes.If she has a few haters, so what?? She has way too many people on her side than against her. Real friends are until the end!
Duhh

Waterloo, Canada

#9 Oct 2, 2010
She ruined her own life when she stole money from parolee's and got herself arrested.....not to mention 2 failed marriages before the age of 30.
darlene

Nashville, TN

#10 Oct 2, 2010
better watch those rocks unless your house is plexiglass
Duhh

Waterloo, Canada

#11 Oct 2, 2010
Just stating the facts...no one on here is ruining her life. She's done it to herself and Ronna's one of the biggest gossip queens in Mtown. If it were you she'd be talking about you!
Emmy

United States

#12 Oct 2, 2010
Duhh wrote:
Just stating the facts...no one on here is ruining her life. She's done it to herself and Ronna's one of the biggest gossip queens in Mtown. If it were you she'd be talking about you!
Sounds like someone is a lil jealous of Ronna. Im sure you have never done anything wrong in your life now have you sweetie! Just keep sitting up there high on that pedastool while we unperfect people sit down here on earth!
hahaha

United States

#13 Oct 2, 2010
trust me you WOULDNT WANT TO SEE PICS AND VIDEOS OF HER. SHE IS A FAT ASS UGLY BI$CH
Duhh

Waterloo, Canada

#14 Oct 2, 2010
Emmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like someone is a lil jealous of Ronna. Im sure you have never done anything wrong in your life now have you sweetie! Just keep sitting up there high on that pedastool while we unperfect people sit down here on earth!
Jeelous??? That's hysterical.....I'm not a thief, never been arrested, no drugs in my systems, I don't sleep around, I have been married for 15 years. She is gutter trash....I am not! You must be just lie her....I feel sorry for you!
Emmy

United States

#15 Oct 3, 2010
Duhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeelous??? That's hysterical.....I'm not a thief, never been arrested, no drugs in my systems, I don't sleep around, I have been married for 15 years. She is gutter trash....I am not! You must be just lie her....I feel sorry for you!
Dont feel sorry for me sweetie, My record is clean, no drugs, no theif,dont sleep around,in a LTR, And also a friend to my friends even when they make mistakes! Guess your friends are always perfect just like you or you dump them huh!
mandy

United States

#16 Oct 3, 2010
ronna deserves everything that happens to her or is said about her. the best thing that could happen is for those kids to be taken from her. she puts on a good front as far as being a 'great' mom but in reality every chance she gets she pawns them off on someone. and she professes to be this holy christian and goes to church........to be honest i dont see how she has the audasity to sit in a church while she goes out and gets high and whores around.
almighty

United States

#17 Oct 3, 2010
mandy wrote:
ronna deserves everything that happens to her or is said about her. the best thing that could happen is for those kids to be taken from her. she puts on a good front as far as being a 'great' mom but in reality every chance she gets she pawns them off on someone. and she professes to be this holy christian and goes to church........to be honest i dont see how she has the audasity to sit in a church while she goes out and gets high and whores around.
Bet you never done anything wrong in your life have ya?
Conservative

AOL

#18 Oct 4, 2010
Damn the more I read the more I wanna see some damn pics!
get a life

Morristown, TN

#20 Oct 5, 2010
If your so worried about her children quit talking about her you dont just hurt her when you talk you hurt them also give it up thank god we have people like you thats so holy and never made one mistake
justsaying

Fayetteville, NC

#21 Jan 7, 2013
heather wrote:
anyone heard how she is doing
Id like to have a threesome with her....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charley Mcnew informant for the Morristown poli... 16 min Citizen 3
Brad Donovan 36 min PoorYOU 9
Meat Curtains (Apr '12) 1 hr Curtain hanger 103
Growing Up In The 1970's and 1980's (Jun '10) 5 hr 2real4u 265
Dunkin Donuts in Morristown 6 hr Saw The Same 35
Married women from Morristown that date. 6 hr Mel 3
Country singer luke bryan performing at applebees? 6 hr Qitten 18

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance