Pills Heads in Morristown!!

Pills Heads in Morristown!!

Posted in the Morristown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Karma

Morristown, TN

#1 Oct 26, 2012
I've heard of people that works in Dr. offices selling prescription medicine out of the Dr.'s office. I also know of some people that pawn everything they can get there hands on to but pills! It's a shame what the devil is doing!!
Simple Joe

Morristown, TN

#2 Oct 26, 2012
God is ignoring all the prayers obviously. I know there is a lot of praying in this town. So, that is it, he ignores them.
ah hell

United States

#3 Oct 26, 2012
It's the damn devil...no, its god not listening...Wanna really know what it is? Lack of respect for one's self and no ambition to go get it. I was against pill mills, not anymore. Let natural selection run its course. Too many people with little miracles anyway.
Pill kill

United States

#4 Oct 26, 2012
I dont care who pills kill, if your to weak to stop for your loves ones your better off dead anyways. I have myself done more pills than the average pill head but I eventually saw how it wa ruining my family after 12 years' so I just up and quit one day. If I can do it anyone can sorry pill heads from the x pillhead
join the fight

Morristown, TN

#5 Oct 27, 2012
Karma wrote:
I've heard of people that works in Dr. offices selling prescription medicine out of the Dr.'s office. I also know of some people that pawn everything they can get there hands on to but pills! It's a shame what the devil is doing!!
If you know turn them in I'm sure any knowledge would be helpful
You may save a life
maybe

United States

#6 Oct 27, 2012
Stefanie Townes and charleston Kyle BIG TIME PILL HEADS
Question

Morristown, TN

#7 Oct 28, 2012
Karma wrote:
I've heard of people that works in Dr. offices selling prescription medicine out of the Dr.'s office. I also know of some people that pawn everything they can get there hands on to but pills! It's a shame what the devil is doing!!
Are you talking about Kim,Sherri and Joann?
Chris

Morristown, TN

#8 Oct 28, 2012
Question wrote:
<quoted text>Are you talking about Kim,Sherri and Joann?
As soon as I read that, those names popped in my head. They need to be in jail!
hello

Mooresville, NC

#9 Oct 28, 2012
Question wrote:
<quoted text>Are you talking about Kim,Sherri and Joann?
you meen Joanna W
Question

Morristown, TN

#10 Oct 29, 2012
Me too Chris...Yes hello
Karma

Morristown, TN

#11 Oct 29, 2012
Where do these people work? I know some that work at a well known heart dr.'s office. I agree ththey all need to be in jail!
divorsee_silicon body

Morristown, TN

#12 Oct 29, 2012
old lady in condos.....t beside baskin robbins.....dead end street with condos...on left a little ways out. son distributes.
lacy

Jefferson City, TN

#14 Nov 3, 2012
why would you folks turn now, why didn't you turn your dearlers in when you were getting pills, I hate a freaking snitch, get real and deal with your issues don't be an all around Morristown undercover snitch, could loose your azz over something like this. I do agree that the pill deals are crazt and I don't care either way I don't mess with them but damn join the task force, I mean this guys mpd don't care if you give them names numbers and some more shit they will chew you up and send you to the lions den!!!!! Let them do the job they are so good at!!!
try english

Morristown, TN

#15 Nov 3, 2012
lacy wrote:
why would you folks turn now, why didn't you turn your dearlers in when you were getting pills, I hate a freaking snitch, get real and deal with your issues don't be an all around Morristown undercover snitch, could loose your azz over something like this. I do agree that the pill deals are crazt and I don't care either way I don't mess with them but damn join the task force, I mean this guys mpd don't care if you give them names numbers and some more shit they will chew you up and send you to the lions den!!!!! Let them do the job they are so good at!!!
Tried figure out what you said. I think it was don't snitch let the cops do their job. Hard to tell with that wanna be thug writing. I say snitch away get all that scum off the street
Marine4life

United States

#16 Nov 4, 2012
I didn't know moristown wa this full of pills. I guess I could lay off the heroin and do pills now.
Tom

Morristown, TN

#17 Nov 4, 2012
Marine4life wrote:
I didn't know moristown wa this full of pills. I guess I could lay off the heroin and do pills now.
You are NOT a real Marine. A wanna-be, perhaps, but no real Marine would post such nonsense.
give it up

Morristown, TN

#18 Nov 4, 2012
to you all time release (newer) pill iv useres, there is a polymer coating at the molecular level that makes "your' opiates timed release that dosent break down in your body through I.V. use and over long term use will clog veins in your liver and kidneys and you will die a slow agonizing sickness and death. All of the rats in laboratory I.V. testing died.
true
Marine4life

United States

#19 Nov 4, 2012
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
You are NOT a real Marine. A wanna-be, perhaps, but no real Marine would post such nonsense.
Tom my friend that was considered SARCASM. When I left town 7 years ago moristown wasn't this bad, whst the hell has happened here
Very true

United States

#20 Nov 5, 2012
give it up wrote:
to you all time release (newer) pill iv useres, there is a polymer coating at the molecular level that makes "your' opiates timed release that dosent break down in your body through I.V. use and over long term use will clog veins in your liver and kidneys and you will die a slow agonizing sickness and death. All of the rats in laboratory I.V. testing died.
true
I have seen it with my own eyes. I can't say who. But she use to run opanas an she started swelling and went to the hospital an they don't kno if she will make it or not. It's clotted all her main organs an her veins. So sad!
spring

White Pine, TN

#21 Nov 5, 2012
Damn nasty lesbian kim coffey is so strung out on pain pills that she don't know what world she's in. I seen her at the store bout 2 months ago and i couldnt understand a word she said. She'd steal off her own granny for a pill. People like this are gonna die young if they don't change soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lamar Brown is a JOKE!!!!! (Oct '10) 27 min Parent 49
Hamblen county school buses (Mar '13) 57 min Teach 25
Kristie potter 1 hr Idiotwithafakename 12
Hot county cops 1 hr Michelle 4
John Dotson????? 2 hr Someone who cares 3
Koch food going down 2 hr Sara smith 18
You ran back to all that and left so good luck ... 2 hr juju on that beat 4

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages