Strongest Guy in Morristown

Posted in the Morristown Forum

Morristown, TN

#1 Jan 5, 2010
Who is the strongest guy in morristown
M yGuess

Morristown, TN

#2 Jan 5, 2010
Stan Williams is the strongest guy ive seen in the gym. Tell me he uses sauce, cause doing that weight isnt natural.

Morristown, TN

#3 Jan 5, 2010
Yes he does
nasty neck

Nashville, TN

#4 Jan 5, 2010
OK - women don't like men who have bigger necks than they have heads. ughhhhh puke

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#5 Jan 5, 2010
Better watch them steroids, -They might make you big in some places, and rather small in other places that really count.I use to be into lifting and trying to stay in shape, and could have very easily obtained them .After doing a little research, I decided to gain the natural way, by eating the right foods and lifting.The other route is way too hard on your heart, which is a muscle too.It is now suggested that guys with real high blood pressure not lift and bulk up either.

Morristown, TN

#6 Jan 6, 2010
Yes- Stan is the strongest guy in this area "in the gym". But, this is what gets me. Why when someone excells at something, everyone assumes they had to cheat to get there? I'm not an advocate for Stan or any other person who has used performance enhancers, all I ask is please don't just accuse someone of something without proof. Ive asked Stan for advice from time to time, and he appears to be a very humble and knowleadgeable youngman when it comes to exercise.
My son was a good friend of Stans when they were in high school. And even then my son said pound for pound Stan was way ahead of the game. Whatever Stan does,which I believe is live a very disciplined life when it comes to health, is his to own.
Please don't turn this thread in to a bash on Stan. He had a very hard life growing up, and has beat all odds by becoming the man he has become.
And I guarentee if you ask Stan Who The Strongest Man in Morristown, he would lower his head with a cute little smile and say some other name or claim he doesnt know "when he knows no one is close". I think Stan has something in his heart and soul that makes him so physically strong. LOL I apologise for rambling on, but I have always stood up for my man Stan. Haha my daughter was reading over my shoulder, and just asked if I have a crush on Stan :)No to answer her question, he is like a son.

Newport, TN

#7 Jan 6, 2010
i was behind a guy in wallmart the other nite,man was he ever strong.pu

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ben and Lindsey Gordon 25 min Wow 5
Nepotism The Friends and Family Clubs in Morris... 29 min Po Mtown 3
Joy at Dr Matson office 35 min Kayla 23
Morristown Hope dealers 43 min fortheloveofpete 23
DNA test reveals my fiancée's ancestors were In... 46 min the man 5
Pastor Tim Carpenter (Jun '15) 46 min j reb 37
Bo Atkins 1 hr No more 1

Morristown Jobs

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages