M yGuess

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2010

Stan Williams is the strongest guy ive seen in the gym. Tell me he uses sauce, cause doing that weight isnt natural.
Bigdaddy

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2010

Yes he does
nasty neck

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2010

OK - women don't like men who have bigger necks than they have heads. ughhhhh puke

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2010

Better watch them steroids, -They might make you big in some places, and rather small in other places that really count.I use to be into lifting and trying to stay in shape, and could have very easily obtained them .After doing a little research, I decided to gain the natural way, by eating the right foods and lifting.The other route is way too hard on your heart, which is a muscle too.It is now suggested that guys with real high blood pressure not lift and bulk up either.
typical

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2010

Yes- Stan is the strongest guy in this area "in the gym". But, this is what gets me. Why when someone excells at something, everyone assumes they had to cheat to get there? I'm not an advocate for Stan or any other person who has used performance enhancers, all I ask is please don't just accuse someone of something without proof. Ive asked Stan for advice from time to time, and he appears to be a very humble and knowleadgeable youngman when it comes to exercise.
My son was a good friend of Stans when they were in high school. And even then my son said pound for pound Stan was way ahead of the game. Whatever Stan does,which I believe is live a very disciplined life when it comes to health, is his to own.
Please don't turn this thread in to a bash on Stan. He had a very hard life growing up, and has beat all odds by becoming the man he has become.
And I guarentee if you ask Stan Who The Strongest Man in Morristown, he would lower his head with a cute little smile and say some other name or claim he doesnt know "when he knows no one is close". I think Stan has something in his heart and soul that makes him so physically strong. LOL I apologise for rambling on, but I have always stood up for my man Stan. Haha my daughter was reading over my shoulder, and just asked if I have a crush on Stan :)No to answer her question, he is like a son.
buku

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2010

i was behind a guy in wallmart the other nite,man was he ever strong.pu

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

127 Users are viewing the Morristown Forum right now

Search the Morristown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 24 min ORIGINAL WILLARD 138,485
Crazy Good Burger Closed, what happened?? 31 min Question 50
any fun in mtown 39 min INS 8
deja vape 1 hr Matt Decker 20
ladies, do you like circumsized or uncircumsize... (Feb '11) 1 hr Chan 97
speed trap alert: 25E northbound just past walmart (Jun '13) 2 hr hup 25
wages 2 hr employee 1
•••
•••
•••
Morristown Dating

more search filters

less search filters