Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Susan wrote:
I know a guy in M'town who has 6 dui's under his belt and they watch for him. They want more of his money.
Susan...maybe they are just trying to keep him from killing you or someone else while driving drunk. 6 DUI convictions? Wonder why he's not been jailed permanently!
safe driver

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

ItsOkYoureDumbass wrote:
I hate cops!
So.........when you have a wreck, are attacked, have something stolen, who do you call? I know.....Ghostbusters!
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Susan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, of course, it was sarcasm. I haven't seen or heard from that guy since late '08. He may be in prison already.
Thanks, Susan. I thought surely it was sarcasm but you can't be too sure these days. Lot of nutty people out there.
ice

Tamassee, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Not Perfect wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you seriously bitching because the police are trying to keep the streets safe. A man has 6 DUI's and he hasn't hurt anyone yet....just plain luck. God bless the cops...go in peace.
. "No they are home brakeing trash" they stay at that bar off 25e, was andys mkt. All that stays over there now is drug dealers "cops" city and county. And tax payers pay for their durgs. Mostly all the younger "ten badge kids" are looking for girls, married most of them! They the kid cops know that younger and older girls will give it up, "sex" to get out of a trafic stop. And that's why this kid cops pull them over. Now if u think its a joke just try it ur self. So I know we need to put all the people out of the office. And put hard working country "men" in office! Then the "ten badge kid cops" need to be sent back home to mom, letm grow up..there needs to be a higher age limit on thes kids.. a young man don't grow up until he's like 27,28..then a lot of them don't then.. we are going to have to stand up and do something about this crap!! "Cops girls or boys" NO GOOD PERSON LIKES THEM! They are the drug dealers in this town...
Night Caller

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

sandy wrote:
The cops should be a shame they should leave him be.Gives his life back
Give his life back, my ass. So he can take someone else's life. No way he should be allowed to drive a car. I'm not sure he should be allowed out of prison. Give his life back....you, child, are out of your mind.
Night Caller

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

ice wrote:
<quoted text>. "No they are home brakeing trash" they stay at that bar off 25e, was andys mkt. All that stays over there now is drug dealers "cops" city and county. And tax payers pay for their durgs. Mostly all the younger "ten badge kids" are looking for girls, married most of them! They the kid cops know that younger and older girls will give it up, "sex" to get out of a trafic stop. And that's why this kid cops pull them over. Now if u think its a joke just try it ur self. So I know we need to put all the people out of the office. And put hard working country "men" in office! Then the "ten badge kid cops" need to be sent back home to mom, letm grow up..there needs to be a higher age limit on thes kids.. a young man don't grow up until he's like 27,28..then a lot of them don't then.. we are going to have to stand up and do something about this crap!! "Cops girls or boys" NO GOOD PERSON LIKES THEM! They are the drug dealers in this town...
You moron. I don't know whih is worse, your facts regarding the cops or your grammar when trying to explain it. Out PD does a fine job for the most part. Your just one of those poor, unfortunate idiots who can't stay out of long enough tp appreciate their fine work. Dry out, get a job, tell your sister the affairs over (and you're going back to your cousin), and try to get your facts straight. Most of all, shut up and "do something about this crap"
Pat

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

ice wrote:
<quoted text>. "No they are home brakeing trash" they stay at that bar off 25e, was andys mkt. All that stays over there now is drug dealers "cops" city and county. And tax payers pay for their durgs. Mostly all the younger "ten badge kids" are looking for girls, married most of them! They the kid cops know that younger and older girls will give it up, "sex" to get out of a trafic stop. And that's why this kid cops pull them over. Now if u think its a joke just try it ur self. So I know we need to put all the people out of the office. And put hard working country "men" in office! Then the "ten badge kid cops" need to be sent back home to mom, letm grow up..there needs to be a higher age limit on thes kids.. a young man don't grow up until he's like 27,28..then a lot of them don't then.. we are going to have to stand up and do something about this crap!! "Cops girls or boys" NO GOOD PERSON LIKES THEM! They are the drug dealers in this town...
This (post above) makes no sense whatsoever. Try again.
ice

Tamassee, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Night Caller wrote:
<quoted text>
You moron. I don't know whih is worse, your facts regarding the cops or your grammar when trying to explain it. Out PD does a fine job for the most part. Your just one of those poor, unfortunate idiots who can't stay out of long enough tp appreciate their fine work. Dry out, get a job, tell your sister the affairs over (and you're going back to your cousin), and try to get your facts straight. Most of all, shut up and "do something about this crap"
. Lmao..see ur a cop luver! Must be in the famly.. "ten badge kids" and drug dealers its all they are o yes & home buster! Thes cops are at this bar every day! Its called "one more bar n grill" was andys mkt. People all a round is very upset that this is going on! "Good people" like my self, men and ladys that have worked for years and volts for the right things!! Now the dumb ass people that's in the offices are trashing our town with durg dealing cops and judges.. say what u want about me.. one day u well find out all this is true. Most likely u do now.. or ur haven sex with one, mabe u have a kid cop ur self! Like I was saying, we need to have a age limit on thes "kid cops". They need to be at lest 28yrs old.. hey moms keep ur child home... let them grow up,,if they can!
Night Caller

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

ice wrote:
<quoted text>. Lmao..see ur a cop luver! Must be in the famly.. "ten badge kids" and drug dealers its all they are o yes & home buster! Thes cops are at this bar every day! Its called "one more bar n grill" was andys mkt. People all a round is very upset that this is going on! "Good people" like my self, men and ladys that have worked for years and volts for the right things!! Now the dumb ass people that's in the offices are trashing our town with durg dealing cops and judges.. say what u want about me.. one day u well find out all this is true. Most likely u do now.. or ur haven sex with one, mabe u have a kid cop ur self! Like I was saying, we need to have a age limit on thes "kid cops". They need to be at lest 28yrs old.. hey moms keep ur child home... let them grow up,,if they can!
Damn boy, do you have any sense at all. My goodness, you can't spell, your grammar is terrible and there is just no way to tell what you are thinking....it's all jumbled up. If it's as bad as you say, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. You can get on Topix and bitch all you want, but the truth is you're not man enough to confront the issue with the people who are in power. All these things don't bother me. If they did I would rebel, go to the top, get things changed. The last thing I would do is get on here and whine about the situation.
Vince

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

I think most of the cops here are arrogant d-bags.
ice

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Night Caller wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn boy, do you have any sense at all. My goodness, you can't spell, your grammar is terrible and there is just no way to tell what you are thinking....it's all jumbled up. If it's as bad as you say, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. You can get on Topix and bitch all you want, but the truth is you're not man enough to confront the issue with the people who are in power. All these things don't bother me. If they did I would rebel, go to the top, get things changed. The last thing I would do is get on here and whine about the situation.
. 6 kid cops... let thes kids grow up! Cop lover! Lol
Night Caller

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

ice wrote:
<quoted text>. 6 kid cops... let thes kids grow up! Cop lover! Lol
What's your point. puddle of water (not cool enough to be ice). You don't like cops? This town would be total anarchyv if not for the cops. It's the punk kids who are against law enforcement. Those who don't have anything because they are too lazy to work...don't have anything anyone wants, so they don't need the police to protect them. Does the PD have problems-maybe. Are there some dishonest cops in town-possibly. Could they do a better job-can't everybody. But when the chips are down and your ass is on the line, who do you want to see drive up? Exactly. So, stop whining, roll over and kiss your cousin good night (maybe you'll get lucky tomorrow), toke you a blunt, and get some sleep. Lord knows you need it.
Lol

Mooresboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Seems simple. It doesn't matter how many times they pull him over.if he is not doing anything illegal he wont owe them any more money. That person created their own problem. If he's so stupid he keeps getting caught for the same crapp maybe jail is a good place for him.
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

What is a "ten badge kid"? or do you mean "Tin"?
obey the law

Mooresboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

ice wrote:
<quoted text>. Lmao..see ur a cop luver! Must be in the famly.. "ten badge kids" and drug dealers its all they are o yes & home buster! Thes cops are at this bar every day! Its called "one more bar n grill" was andys mkt. People all a round is very upset that this is going on! "Good people" like my self, men and ladys that have worked for years and volts for the right things!! Now the dumb ass people that's in the offices are trashing our town with durg dealing cops and judges.. say what u want about me.. one day u well find out all this is true. Most likely u do now.. or ur haven sex with one, mabe u have a kid cop ur self! Like I was saying, we need to have a age limit on thes "kid cops". They need to be at lest 28yrs old.. hey moms keep ur child home... let them grow up,,if they can!
You can't spell, you can't construct a sentence, its obvious which side of the law your on.
No matter what the cop's do I leave my house every day and never have to look in my mirrors for the police, hmmmmmmm. Tell you anything?
Jeffrey T

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

be really thankful you have law enforcement, if you hate them so much move to detroit where I just moved from - there is NO law enforcement. Kudos to Morristown PD and I hope your 6 dui friend goes to jail before he kills some one.
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Lol wrote:
Seems simple. It doesn't matter how many times they pull him over.if he is not doing anything illegal he wont owe them any more money. That person created their own problem. If he's so stupid he keeps getting caught for the same crapp maybe jail is a good place for him.
It is simple. You are exactly right. Don't know why some people can't understand.
ice

Athens, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

obey the law wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't spell, you can't construct a sentence, its obvious which side of the law your on.
No matter what the cop's do I leave my house every day and never have to look in my mirrors for the police, hmmmmmmm. Tell you anything?
. Yes they are people that need to be put away.. know mabe I can't spell good or do whatever makes you happy! Lol you get the point of what I'm telln you tho!! Any way your tryn to take the heat off the "tin"ten badge kid cops and put it on me! Others may not see this, dose bother me any..lol ur just a cop or cop lover! Now like I was saying, we need to stop the drug dealing, home busting, wemen chaseing, drunks and bar hopping! And then some kid cops!! And all of you know this to be true.. just pass by this place on 25e, one more bar and grill is the name of it.. its not the oners falt they are there, he is a nice guy tryn hard to make a liven.. cops don't belong in a bar!! Just one more thing for you.. I'm for the law, just not all theis kid cops.. we the tax payers. Are paying for them to do all this. Now if ur for it, you got to be in ther family some way! Good people that pay taxes dose not like this at all!! City and county.. all are bad shape!
Night Caller

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

ice wrote:
<quoted text>. Yes they are people that need to be put away.. know mabe I can't spell good or do whatever makes you happy! Lol you get the point of what I'm telln you tho!! Any way your tryn to take the heat off the "tin"ten badge kid cops and put it on me! Others may not see this, dose bother me any..lol ur just a cop or cop lover! Now like I was saying, we need to stop the drug dealing, home busting, wemen chaseing, drunks and bar hopping! And then some kid cops!! And all of you know this to be true.. just pass by this place on 25e, one more bar and grill is the name of it.. its not the oners falt they are there, he is a nice guy tryn hard to make a liven.. cops don't belong in a bar!! Just one more thing for you.. I'm for the law, just not all theis kid cops.. we the tax payers. Are paying for them to do all this. Now if ur for it, you got to be in ther family some way! Good people that pay taxes dose not like this at all!! City and county.. all are bad shape!
Listen moron supreme. Slow down a little bit. Wow, your meth has really kicked in high gear, hasn't it. You seem to know alot about what is taking place out there. You want to put a stop to it then go to the top. Sitting back doing nothing will not get the job done. Now, go on to bed, give your sister a kiss...you never know, you might get lucky. Let the meth wear off, and get a good nights sleep

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

112 Users are viewing the Morristown Forum right now

Search the Morristown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min PROTECT PILOT billions 141,633
Ebola in Morristown 11 min Insider 6
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 13 min vote no gay 8,983
Haley And Tony 54 min haha 6
Call from person saying they're from Microsoft ... 59 min mad 1
What is going on at the animal shelter? 1 hr Ouch 49
wife/lawyer sleeping together 1 hr LLCJ 4
I put my wife naked pictures on wife lovers Wed who 23
•••
•••
•••
Morristown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••