trent agency apartments
solocup

Kings Mountain, NC

#1 Jul 30, 2012
Don't rent anything from rick trent his places has bed bugs bad I just moved from his apartments where I lived for a year. He is a slumlord he don't care about his tendens all he care about us that money. I know that all of his places he rents out has bed bugs bc my gfs Aunt rents a house from him and they have bed bugs and the ppl that lives in the apartment above us has them. I'm calling the health department on him today. He needs to make everyone leave from his places so he can remode and treat his apartments and house I know he has the money to do it. He is just to much of a tight ass to do it. Well he will be treating them now after I call the health department today.
cooks

United States

#2 Jul 30, 2012
You brought the bugs with you and took some when you left. Tenden..
solocup

Hilo, HI

#3 Jul 30, 2012
No I didn't bring them their. I never had any before I moved there
hmph

United States

#4 Jul 30, 2012
Which apartments and what number did you live in? I've recently moved in to one of his apartments and he swears the people who were there before us never had a problem with them.. but we've had a lot of issues in the short span we have been there. Any info is appreciated. He's blaming it on other companies.
solocup

Hilo, HI

#5 Jul 30, 2012
I lived in the Trent agency. But my gfs aunt lives in a house he owns on brown avenue they have them too. Before they moved in that house they lived in the agency apartments they had them there too.
Twelve

Morristown, TN

#6 Jul 30, 2012
solocup wrote:
I lived in the Trent agency. But my gfs aunt lives in a house he owns on brown avenue they have them too. Before they moved in that house they lived in the agency apartments they had them there too.
Clearly, the bugs are in the mattresses. The bugs are being carried from one place to another. I do not see how the landlord can be held responsible for this. YOU are carrying them.
Stand Your Ground

Morristown, TN

#7 Jul 30, 2012
His apts on Brights Pike were full of bedbugs. They were falling through the vents in the ceiling in the bathroom, etc. They travel from apt to apt, so even if 1 person brought them in, they would infest the entire building. That place is full of them. I called his exterminator, and the health department. They would do nothing. I had to leave tons of things when I moved, and I gladly destroyed it right in the living room of his apt & left it. That's what he gets for being a slum-lord!
Stand Your Ground

Morristown, TN

#8 Jul 30, 2012
Twelve wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly, the bugs are in the mattresses. The bugs are being carried from one place to another. I do not see how the landlord can be held responsible for this. YOU are carrying them.
Nope! When you move into an apt building, and 1 person has them, they easily move from one place to another. Maybe you should google bedbugs & read up on them. I'm not a pill head or the usual loser he rents to. I went through a divorce and moved in 1 until I got on my feet. The place is a shit hole!
Toby

Morristown, TN

#9 Jul 30, 2012
solocup wrote:
Don't rent anything from rick trent his places has bed bugs bad I just moved from his apartments where I lived for a year. He is a slumlord he don't care about his tendens all he care about us that money. I know that all of his places he rents out has bed bugs bc my gfs Aunt rents a house from him and they have bed bugs and the ppl that lives in the apartment above us has them. I'm calling the health department on him today. He needs to make everyone leave from his places so he can remode and treat his apartments and house I know he has the money to do it. He is just to much of a tight ass to do it. Well he will be treating them now after I call the health department today.
Ummm ummmm get your fatass out side and walk around the block!
Mr Sinister

United States

#10 Jul 30, 2012
What the hell is a tenden??!!!
Toby

Morristown, TN

#11 Jul 30, 2012
Mr Sinister wrote:
What the hell is a tenden??!!!
A product of no child left behind...lol
solocup

United States

#12 Jul 30, 2012
Who is toby ? my ass ant fat it's flat my stomach is fat but who's ant anymore these Day. And I do have a learning disability. That's ok that just makes Me stronger. But other then that u must be slow too bc if u would look I didn't spell that it was cookie. So we all most be a little now ant we.
solocup

United States

#13 Jul 30, 2012
Well I do have a learning disability that doesn't make me a bad person. And if u have a problem with ppl with disabilitys. Then ur a low down person.
crazy girl

United States

#14 Jul 30, 2012
The trent agency apartments aprt number 7 an 9 have bed bugs bad so nvr rent from rick trent or is stupid mother they both r nasty ass people who should fix there apartments up with the money they have instead of buying nice cars an trucks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marty Collins 16 min You know 1
bikers at first baptist church (Nov '12) 38 min no problem 327
JTEKT closing? 5 hr andy warhol 17
Brentwood drive the top blocked off right now? 11 hr Jay 1
Cherokee Park place to meet and cheat? (Jun '15) 12 hr No morals 30
bedbugs 13 hr r jeb 4
Dionne Allen (Dec '16) 13 hr QueenB 52

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance