student

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

Lets show some respect for the good ones, who makes school a better place. Please no bad mouthing. lets only dicuss the good ones.
Well???
band parent

Newport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

Judged:

Definitely Mr. Turley was great with the kids! He really loves them and they love him back. He will be very very missed!! He taught my child alot musically and personally.....
student too

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2011

Mrs. Watkins East high.She is awesome!
aha

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2011

TURLEY fosho. but mr jinks In the art room is where its at

“The world does not know.”

Since: May 08

Motown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2011

Judged:

Bradley Bays at west high
oliviajohns

Talbott, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2011

Definately agree that bradley bays is an excellent teacher. Linda Sedlack is an excellent teacher as well. I also like Suzanne Terry, shes the forensic coach, but shes a good teacher too.
fact

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2011

Judged:

my fav teacher of all time is Emily Gwinn she makes her class fun and u learn alot at the same time
oliviajohns

Talbott, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2011

Judged:

Band man wrote:
How many times must I say this . Turley is the best there was and the best there will ever be . Am I gonna have to beat this into you peoples head .
Stop posting about other teachers . This post was started for mr turley and mr turley only . Get it! Got it! Good!
If you want to pay omage to mr turley that's fine but if you start talking about how great other teachers are then you are just wasting your time.
um the first post said lets show some respect for the good oneS<---as in plural. so this post is for more than one teacher.
uhoh

Mooresboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2011

Mrs Harville she is by far the best....I love u mrs. Harville!
jackiee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

Judged:

dempster!.....i heard turley wasnt all that great.but idk never met him.
Without question

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

Judged:

Traci Jefferson at MEHS. She is a fantastic teacher and a caring, personable lady.
free thinker

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

Judged:

Band man wrote:
Mr . Turley is simply the best . I wish you people would stop running from this . This Is not a matter of opinion but a cold stone fact .
I love him so much
Is that the same teacher who was recently arrested for being under the influence of illegal drugs at a school function?
oliviajohns

Talbott, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

Judged:

free thinker wrote:
<quoted text>Is that the same teacher who was recently arrested for being under the influence of illegal drugs at a school function?
haha yea thats the one! lol great teacher....lol
band student

Newport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

Judged:

Turley was not a good teacher, one of the worst in my opinion.
yeah

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

Judged:

Band man wrote:
Leave him alone . You buttholes don't know anything ! Mr turley is awesome . I love him so leave me alone . He is the best, greatest, the shiz-net , head honcho . All them other teAchers suck ! From now on we will only post about how great mr truly is . O.k!
lmao. butthole, shiz-net, head honcho.

You are an idiot... enough said.
flexibility

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

Judged:

band student wrote:
Turley was not a good teacher, one of the worst in my opinion.
It is so easy to step on someone when they are down. Hope you are never in a position to be trashed for a mistake. Mr Turley is being punished and really it is so unkind to keep rubbing salt in an open wound.
oliviajohns

Talbott, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

Judged:

OK i get it! u guys are obsessed with this band teacher. thats great that u think he was a great teacher. and ur rite, i dont know him, but i do know the facts. He was arrested on drug charges. u cant argue with that, u can all this great stuff about him but at the end of the day. HE WAS ARRESTED FOR DRUG RELATED ACTIVITIES AT SCHOOL. and that cant b allowed in our school systems.
laugh

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2011

Judged:

fact wrote:
my fav teacher of all time is Emily Gwinn she makes her class fun and u learn alot at the same time
very good teacher wish they were more good teachers like her. I wish that some of the other teachers would open their eyes and see this is what a teacher should be.
band mom 22

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2011

Hate to say best high school teacher I know of is the Band Director at West Mr. Michael Thomas he has been with the school system for along time. Mr.Turley had him for a teacher years ago and I trust my kids with him any day!! That's the best teacher..
theatrekid8787

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2012

Judged:

I think that Suzanne Terry is the best teacher. She not only coaches forensics full time, but she also teaches theater. Mrs. Terry truly cares for her students and her fellow staff members. In my opinion Suzanne Terry is by far the best teacher in Hamblen County!!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

130 Users are viewing the Morristown Forum right now

Search the Morristown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 min Vet 123,582
New gym coming to Morristown 38 min Brightr1 16
Srephanie St.Larent (Oct '13) 47 min hotblast 11
Should we confront sinners 47 min Wait-----what 9
Happy 1 hr joey 1
Can anyone tell me about the Calvin Road neighb... 1 hr Wondering 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr Choice 8,459
Justin's torn down 3 hr joey 28
Long Horn Morristown 3 hr loulou 43
•••
•••
•••
•••

Morristown Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Morristown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE