wheres the easy hot girls

wheres the easy hot girls

Posted in the Morristown Forum

the man

Union, NJ

#1 Oct 28, 2012
Where the hot girls that do something for some cash in from out town.
Tom

Morristown, TN

#3 Oct 28, 2012
Make sure they are legal. Easy, hot, LEGAL !
west

Columbia, SC

#4 Oct 28, 2012
Come to west high where 90% of the girls are pregnant. You'll find any type of ho you want right at west high.
Tom

Morristown, TN

#5 Oct 28, 2012
west wrote:
Come to west high where 90% of the girls are pregnant. You'll find any type of ho you want right at west high.
Oh, really ? Then, what you would get it an already pregnant girl not being able to remember who got her pregnant. She could name YOU rather than the real baby daddy. Not a very bright idea there "west" student.
What u stupid or sometin

Morristown, TN

#6 Oct 28, 2012
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, really ? Then, what you would get it an already pregnant girl not being able to remember who got her pregnant. She could name YOU rather than the real baby daddy. Not a very bright idea there "west" student.
You do know about DNA right?
Tom

Morristown, TN

#7 Oct 28, 2012
What u stupid or sometin wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know about DNA right?
Yes, I do know about DNA. I also know that the DNA testing is NOT free and takes a court order (also extremely expensive). Why would a teenage boy want to go through that ?
red

Union, NJ

#8 Oct 28, 2012
I'm 21 I need older girls what yall girls like ?
lmao

Morristown, TN

#9 Oct 28, 2012
hahaha go to the mall.
Foxy

White Pine, TN

#10 Oct 28, 2012
There's one who is real easy that works at Murphy's Sav-Mor pharmacy in Jeff City. All you need to do is buy her some flowers and some cheap earrings.
wilt peter

Morristown, TN

#11 Oct 28, 2012
Foxy wrote:
There's one who is real easy that works at Murphy's Sav-Mor pharmacy in Jeff City. All you need to do is buy her some flowers and some cheap earrings.
damn! all i have is a 6 pac of coke and a snicker bar. you think that will be enough?
Foxy

White Pine, TN

#12 Oct 28, 2012
wilt peter wrote:
<quoted text>damn! all i have is a 6 pac of coke and a snicker bar. you think that will be enough?
I'm sure she won't turn that down either.
red

Union, NJ

#14 Oct 28, 2012
How u know what's her name ?
Foxy

White Pine, TN

#15 Oct 28, 2012
red wrote:
How u know what's her name ?
She dated my brother several times over the years. Shes not hot, but she is easy.
unicorns glitter everyday

United States

#16 Oct 29, 2012
Always get girls from the projects!! U know they suck and blow
Silly Boy

Chillicothe, OH

#17 Oct 29, 2012
Hot girls don't need to be easy.
JoJo

Morristown, TN

#19 Oct 29, 2012
Even
surprised

Morristown, TN

#20 Oct 30, 2012
I am very surprised that the Hotrain hasnt chimed in here on this topic.. To hear that freak talk thats all he knows is easy "hoes"...
really now

Nashville, TN

#21 Oct 31, 2012
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I do know about DNA. I also know that the DNA testing is NOT free and takes a court order (also extremely expensive). Why would a teenage boy want to go through that ?
actually you can buy a paternity test at almost any drugstore.. getting him to take its the tricky part lol
Haley

Morristown, TN

#22 Oct 31, 2012
really now wrote:
<quoted text>
actually you can buy a paternity test at almost any drugstore.. getting him to take its the tricky part lol
I wonder if a family court judge would accept a drugstore DNA test. Good luck with that....
pootytang johnson

Morristown, TN

#23 Nov 6, 2012
ummmmmmm, i heard that alpha elementary has some really really slutty 5th graders. thats where i would go

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Professional athletes 14 min Patriot 15
Why are people here so nasty looking? (Sep '11) 53 min WATCHER1 77
Middle Tn Church Shooting 54 min Sheila 12
My husbands affair has ruined my life. 56 min Goodin puddin 15
Morristown Pride 56 min Biker Bear 45
Walter State president says he only works with ... 1 hr TRUTHSAYER 14
black oldsmobile bravada stole by linda parrott 1 hr WATCHER1 4
Randy Hall Sun Veronica 5

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web