Inferno on S Cumberland
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
curious

Seattle, WA

#1 Apr 7, 2012
Does anyone know when it's goin to open and if it will be worth goin to?
hello

Morristown, TN

#2 Apr 7, 2012
curious wrote:
Does anyone know when it's goin to open and if it will be worth goin to?
Its in Little Mexico?
Eat it

United States

#3 Apr 7, 2012
hello wrote:
<quoted text>Its in Little Mexico?
No, its going to in white trashville.
curious

Cassville, GA

#4 Apr 7, 2012
Its where Metro use to be
SuzyQ

Morristown, TN

#5 Apr 7, 2012
Perhaps I can sell some snatch there.
curious

Cassville, GA

#6 Apr 7, 2012
Wats snatch?
Mack

Morristown, TN

#8 Apr 8, 2012
Curious, are you seeking the advice of a clairvoyant or would any WAG satisfy your inquisitiveness? As for a rational response, if it hasn't opened yet then it can't be determined if it is worth going to. Perhaps a third alternative from Yogi Berra would better suit your question, "People don't go there anymore, it's too crowded."
John

Morristown, TN

#9 Apr 8, 2012
I went by there couple days ago. I understand it will open in about 3-4 weeks. It is looking really good. It is the same building as Metro but looks completely different with all the new updates. I am excited to see some much improvements. Can't wait it to open it will be awesome.
curious

Novato, CA

#10 Apr 8, 2012
Mack wrote:
Curious, are you seeking the advice of a clairvoyant or would any WAG satisfy your inquisitiveness? As for a rational response, if it hasn't opened yet then it can't be determined if it is worth going to. Perhaps a third alternative from Yogi Berra would better suit your question, "People don't go there anymore, it's too crowded."
Mack you wack so shut up!
curious

Novato, CA

#11 Apr 8, 2012
John wrote:
I went by there couple days ago. I understand it will open in about 3-4 weeks. It is looking really good. It is the same building as Metro but looks completely different with all the new updates. I am excited to see some much improvements. Can't wait it to open it will be awesome.
Thanks, we need a new spot on mtown
dowhat

Morristown, TN

#12 Apr 9, 2012
inferno LOL
Shane

Morristown, TN

#13 Apr 9, 2012
IT used to be a pretty nice place when that Italian guy ran it. He may have owned the place. He was an incredible cook and his wife was the bartender.
Happy Hour was often the best time to eat and enjoy a quiet beer. I miss THAT place, but know nothing about the Metro or Inferno. Anyone know more about the "new" place ?
dowhat

Morristown, TN

#14 Apr 10, 2012
it would take one hell of a business owner and business PLAN to make THAT place anywhere near worth going to. Just the building aline has such a bad reputation that it would be so hard to change the minds of people, decent people that is AND once a place is a crap hole, you're first customers will be the same ole crap hole customers thinking its going to be the same kind of crap hole business so they'd have to enforce a dress code and a good sized cover charge just to weed out the undesirables but the problem is Morristown just does not have enough of the right kind of people living here to patron a decent club. Seems the only people who go out around here are red necks, white trash, drug addicts, and mexicans.
lisa

Hermitage, TN

#15 Apr 10, 2012
look here people its the same owner !! he is just tryin to get his name straightend up morristown wonts him out. all the shootings and stabbings he lost his liquior lic. tryin to get them back.!!!!! thats why we need a better place in town !!!!!!
el fuego

United States

#16 Apr 10, 2012
Hope it becomes an inferno..zero casualties of course..
snatch eater

Morristown, TN

#17 Apr 11, 2012
you could sell that snatch right here
xcross

Morristown, TN

#18 Apr 11, 2012
hopefully wont be packed full of illegals fkn it up !!!!
curious

Cassville, GA

#19 Apr 11, 2012
xcross wrote:
hopefully wont be packed full of illegals fkn it up !!!!
I know that's right!!!!
Inferno

Bristol, VA

#21 Apr 13, 2012
Dear Lisa from Russellville:

you have NO idea what you are talking about. If you did, you would know that WE bought the club over a month ago. It DOES have New Owners. And to answer the question, it will NOT be a Mexican bar, so calm dowwn people !!! It will be a Dance Club. period. A place where you go and dance to the latest pop hits music. And to answer other concerns, we will have exceptional Security. We will have 2 Officers outside at all times as well as 6-8 officers inside at all times. Also the 18, 19 and 20 year olds will have to find a new place to go as our age limit is 21 !!! period !!! Also we will have metal detectors as well as 16 security cameras, so it will in NO WAY be the so-called " dump " that it used to be.
This will be a place to go to dance to Club Music !!!! period! We have already booked Comedian Acts, Female Country Artist, Elvis Tribute Artists, Chippandale Dancers, etc.

Anyone who drives by the club and has half a brain can tell by the new paint, the new signage and logo, that it is different. Finally, ANYONE who is asked to leave, will NOT be allowed back in for any reason. So the hell raising fighting trash looking for coochie or crack ( whether powder or flesh kind ) needs to move on.
Garfield

Morristown, TN

#22 Apr 13, 2012
Inferno wrote:
Dear Lisa from Russellville:
you have NO idea what you are talking about. If you did, you would know that WE bought the club over a month ago. It DOES have New Owners. And to answer the question, it will NOT be a Mexican bar, so calm dowwn people !!! It will be a Dance Club. period. A place where you go and dance to the latest pop hits music. And to answer other concerns, we will have exceptional Security. We will have 2 Officers outside at all times as well as 6-8 officers inside at all times. Also the 18, 19 and 20 year olds will have to find a new place to go as our age limit is 21 !!! period !!! Also we will have metal detectors as well as 16 security cameras, so it will in NO WAY be the so-called " dump " that it used to be.
This will be a place to go to dance to Club Music !!!! period! We have already booked Comedian Acts, Female Country Artist, Elvis Tribute Artists, Chippandale Dancers, etc.
Anyone who drives by the club and has half a brain can tell by the new paint, the new signage and logo, that it is different. Finally, ANYONE who is asked to leave, will NOT be allowed back in for any reason. So the hell raising fighting trash looking for coochie or crack ( whether powder or flesh kind ) needs to move on.
TERRIBLE sales pitch !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cody Russell police 55 min On sale 2
School zoning 1 hr taxpayer 10
Stripper (Apr '13) 3 hr BWW43 53
Topix trolls or troll (Jul '13) 4 hr Troll 11
Jerk on 160 5 hr Melissa 13
express pro drug testing (Jan '13) 7 hr OMG 40
Koch foods exit 8 easy women 7 hr Shannon 1

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance