Posted in the Morristown Forum

warriorsmom

Morristown, TN

#1 May 4, 2012
when are signups!?
west view parent

Pompano Beach, FL

#2 May 4, 2012
right now!!! i think they are at the office on wed and fri from 5 till 7 and on sat from 10 till 12, the office is located across from minnis drugs on south cumberland
warriorsmom

Morristown, TN

#3 May 5, 2012
awesome thanks!
mommy

United States

#4 Jun 11, 2012
Do u know the age requirement?
colts moms

United States

#5 Aug 16, 2012
There is man scott shaffer thinks since he gave money he can scream at 7 years that has never played before....plus this is there first time ever lining up on the line....alot of us is pissed off...
parent
#6 Aug 17, 2012
If you go to other practices. You will see he isn't the only coach that yells. And if it bothered you that bad. You should take it up with the office. Instead of getting on here. Trying to start trouble. Bodean and Travis be glad to listen to what all complains any parent has.
colts moms

Talbott, TN

#7 Aug 17, 2012
parent wrote:
If you go to other practices. You will see he isn't the only coach that yells. And if it bothered you that bad. You should take it up with the office. Instead of getting on here. Trying to start trouble. Bodean and Travis be glad to listen to what all complains any parent has.
thing is he isnt a coach...he just gave some money to the team so he thinks he has power to do it..and no im not trying to start trouble..it would been diff if it waa there coach doing it...
parent

United States

#8 Aug 17, 2012
Well take it to the board. Let them talk to the coach to handle it.
Really

Sarasota, FL

#9 Aug 17, 2012
colts moms wrote:
<quoted text>
thing is he isnt a coach...he just gave some money to the team so he thinks he has power to do it..and no im not trying to start trouble..it would been diff if it waa there coach doing it...
It's the it always is. Someone gives money and suddenly they know better than everyone else. Bodean will handle it, IF you talk to him.
Big girls Dont cry
#10 Aug 17, 2012
I have a 9 yo who doesn't want to cheer again at her school so I was curious how I go about letting here cheer for some rec. league football( I guess)
Any advice how to go about it? Sounds crazy but it is our first time. Thanks so much!!!!
isitthesame

Morristown, TN

#11 Aug 17, 2012
colts moms wrote:
There is man scott shaffer thinks since he gave money he can scream at 7 years that has never played before....plus this is there first time ever lining up on the line....alot of us is pissed off...
Is this the same Scott Shafer that owns Tarr Chevrolet?
call me

Nashville, TN

#12 Aug 18, 2012
Big girls Dont cry wrote:
I have a 9 yo who doesn't want to cheer again at her school so I was curious how I go about letting here cheer for some rec. league football( I guess)
Any advice how to go about it? Sounds crazy but it is our first time. Thanks so much!!!!
Come by MYSA office on South cumberland on Monday night at 5 pm and I will be there to take your registration.
Jackel

Morristown, TN

#13 Aug 18, 2012
Idk bout all that but
How bout them Eagles?! Heard they had nothing this year?
Keep

Knoxville, TN

#14 Aug 18, 2012
Jackel wrote:
Idk bout all that but
How bout them Eagles?! Heard they had nothing this year?
keep thinking that.....
free bird

United States

#15 Aug 18, 2012
What they have is a bunch of kids ranging from the ages of 6 - 12. All those kids go to school 5 days a week, practice football 3 to 4 times a week. That's nothing? To me, that's some dedicated kids. The whole team is amazing. Parents too!
Jackel

Morristown, TN

#16 Aug 19, 2012
Well let's have the predictions. Been waiting too long!
magic ball

United States

#17 Aug 19, 2012
The Jr Bears will win it all because they are Very Big and Ready! They will show everybody at the Jamboree when the the Bears Jump on the Jr Eagles! I heard the Jr Eagles was down this year too! Go Bears
Keep

Knoxville, TN

#18 Aug 19, 2012
magic ball wrote:
The Jr Bears will win it all because they are Very Big and Ready! They will show everybody at the Jamboree when the the Bears Jump on the Jr Eagles! I heard the Jr Eagles was down this year too! Go Bears
hearing isn't the same as seeing, is it? We will see....
Odd

White Pine, TN

#19 Aug 20, 2012
colts moms wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine line between yelling and constructive criticism.
Eagles

United States

#20 Sep 9, 2012
Them Eagles looked good

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
autumn harrison 5 min Derrick 29
LOUD Noise (Jan '10) 55 min Back again 15
Marty Collins 1 hr Nuttall 1
Roy McGee in Rehab 1 hr Gangster disciple 8
Silver suv with rims (who is this girl) 2 hr Leadvale_heatherlee 6
Who is the hottest trailer trash fat nasty whit... (Dec '09) 3 hr Mehican 18
Unlicense group homes for the elderly (Aug '15) 6 hr Seawald 30

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance