concerned citizen

Morristown, TN

#21 Nov 7, 2009
west end girl wrote:
Walter Evans,Skeeter Allen,Miquel Bryan,Ritchie Greene, Girls- Lulu Wilson,Michelle Stewart,Kim Lowe,Queena and Deena Greenlee.
More Girl Athletes

Ashley Price---professional golfer
Amy Carlisle---Basketball
The girls that won the little league world series
The West high Basketball girls that will win the state this year.
Dont forget

Chester, VA

#22 Nov 7, 2009
Suzanne Barbre
Lady Vols 74-78
UknowNumeralUno

Buffalo, NY

#23 Nov 8, 2009
Billy taylor C'mon son are you kidding me WOW
west end girl

United States

#24 Nov 8, 2009
Dont forget wrote:
Suzanne Barbre
Lady Vols 74-78
Suzanne coached Carson Newman as an assistant,head coach of USC,head coach of Maryville High School and when her daughter started middle school she stopped coaching to be involved with her more one on one.Dont forget Betsy Barbre,she was good in basketball and track.
c0ach

Dallas, GA

#25 Nov 8, 2009
Chad Dailey was a cooach's dream. Could lead, hit, tackle, handle the ball.

For a small guy he could play...
UknowNumeralUno

San Jose, CA

#26 Nov 8, 2009
It sure seems like yall havent noticed a lot of the talent around here
trojan fan

United States

#27 Nov 10, 2009
Derek Rosenbalm
OMG

Morristown, TN

#28 Nov 10, 2009
It has got to be that kid that is currently playing for East High. The one the Tribune over hypes about playing with a 102 degree temp and such. Hell if I was a parent allowing a kid to play ball with a 102 degree temp, or if I was the coach and allowed that to happen I surely would have to kick myself for allowing that to even happen. I love it when we get those really great sports kids who are the up coming Peyton Manning or the likes of- most of the time they end up being middle of the road when put out with the real players and as adults - of course there are such big dreams but in reality look at all the names listed on here and say to yourself - where exactly are they today with all the glory gone? Has anyone on here really made anything great in the sports field. The only local around this area I can think that has likely gone far is Clyde Wright from a hundred years back - Los Angeles Angels- he was from Jefferson City.
OMG

Morristown, TN

#29 Nov 10, 2009
west end girl wrote:
Walter Evans,Skeeter Allen,Miquel Bryan,Ritchie Greene, Girls- Lulu Wilson,Michelle Stewart,Kim Lowe,Queena and Deena Greenlee.
I guess Skeeter is playing ball in prison now!
Bammerjammer

Knoxville, TN

#30 Nov 10, 2009
OMG, You must have played in the band. Sour notes for any athletes in your past. Get over it!!

Its a thread about Morristown HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETES
HiT

Morristown, TN

#31 Nov 10, 2009
west end girl wrote:
Now that's a list from back in the day!!!!
concerned citizen

Morristown, TN

#32 Nov 10, 2009
OMG wrote:
It has got to be that kid that is currently playing for East High. The one the Tribune over hypes about playing with a 102 degree temp and such. Hell if I was a parent allowing a kid to play ball with a 102 degree temp, or if I was the coach and allowed that to happen I surely would have to kick myself for allowing that to even happen. I love it when we get those really great sports kids who are the up coming Peyton Manning or the likes of- most of the time they end up being middle of the road when put out with the real players and as adults - of course there are such big dreams but in reality look at all the names listed on here and say to yourself - where exactly are they today with all the glory gone? Has anyone on here really made anything great in the sports field. The only local around this area I can think that has likely gone far is Clyde Wright from a hundred years back - Los Angeles Angels- he was from Jefferson City.
Little Man Stewart--last contract in NFL I believe was 25 million.

Ashley Price----Pro Golfer who has won over 1/2 million so far.

Walt Bragg----former major college coach.

the list goes on.
PLENTY

Morristown, TN

#33 Sep 5, 2010
OMG wrote:
JAMES LITTLE MAN STEWART!Just beacause you ammounted to nothing but an internet slanderer doesn't mean others did as well.
Rooster

Nashville, TN

#34 Sep 6, 2010
The best over the last ten years is Tee Howell
ccanswers

Morristown, TN

#35 Sep 6, 2010
Rooster wrote:
The best over the last ten years is Tee Howell
he sure was good, but lets see how he does in college ....which I think he will do great, but we should wait a little.
Rooster

Nashville, TN

#36 Sep 6, 2010
ccanswers wrote:
<quoted text>he sure was good, but lets see how he does in college ....which I think he will do great, but we should wait a little.
I am saying the best high school athlete !
ccanswers

Morristown, TN

#37 Sep 6, 2010
Rooster wrote:
<quoted text>
I am saying the best high school athlete !
Then be more clear in your original post.
Rooster

Nashville, TN

#38 Sep 6, 2010
ccanswers wrote:
<quoted text>Then be more clear in your original post.

Read the topic: Morristown High School athletes of the DECADE.
It doesn't say anything about wonder how they will do in college
Hung Solo

Morristown, TN

#39 Sep 6, 2010
The kid from west I wanna say his name was Wes Hale? He was a fullback while west was at their peak. I always thought he was a monster. Matt Spencer I am surprised his name hasnt been mentioned. Blake Garretson thats my over all pick,man the kid had it all.
Big Jake

Morristown, TN

#40 Sep 9, 2010
Another Old Schooler that deserves to be on the list Roger Seals Morristown West I played against him in football he could hit like a TANK. I also competed against him in track very very fast.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
single ladies 1 hr Pitbullmom74 25
Women who cheat on their military husbands (Mar '11) 2 hr Cooper exposer 89
CD Swap/ Retro (Aug '10) 2 hr Cooper exposer 19
I am a Lawyer....ask away 2 hr cral crap crap 40
does anybody know Tim Bishop 2 hr Cynthia 18
14yrs of being married 2 hr WTSenior 41
sexist women over 50 3 hr nice guy 5
Morristown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web