trucker

White Pine, TN

#1 Aug 13, 2010
will odfl stock go up after split?
Driver

Lexington, SC

#2 Aug 18, 2012
Nobody knows for sure. But if you own 2 shares you will be awarded one on the split date. You have to own the stock by the 24th....I think. And it splits on the 7th of september..i think. Verify on www.odfl.com . Past splits have been lucrative.
Big Ten Four

Franklinton, LA

#3 Feb 14, 2015
lol, how did this thread survive the purge of free speech? So let me get this right , from what I have saw on these threads it is wrong to even say Odfl?
It is wrong to post that someone does,has or if someone works there?
well throw rocks at me.
puke
overthisidiot

United States

#4 Feb 15, 2015
Big Ten Four wrote:
lol, how did this thread survive the purge of free speech? So let me get this right , from what I have saw on these threads it is wrong to even say Odfl?
It is wrong to post that someone does,has or if someone works there?
well throw rocks at me.
puke
really man? you posting on yet another odfl hit? if od wouldn't hire you, I can see why. If od fired you I can again see why. your maturity level is amazing. go get more crayons. you are such a frigging loser.
Big Ten Four

Tyler, TX

#5 Feb 15, 2015
overthisidiot wrote:
<quoted text>
really man? you posting on yet another odfl hit? if od wouldn't hire you, I can see why. If od fired you I can again see why. your maturity level is amazing. go get more crayons. you are such a frigging loser.
[email protected] So,let me get this right since you seem to know more than me and the rest of the internet universe. Me;"I" am responsible,for every thread,comment
passer-by,on this website? And not only people that do work there,are not allow to say anything,in any context,with the english letters of od, even people that dont,have,have no reason or ever will work there,can not?
Like they said in previous threads here is some facts-
NO ONE HAS SAID ANYTHING BAD ABOUT ODFL THE COMPANY! NO ONE THAT,I SAW AS I HAVE READ THE THREADS,AFTER A FRIEND TOLD ME WHAT WAS BEING TALKED ON,CIRCA,A FEW WEEKS BACK TO NOW, on various thread,and mainly the fact of Free Speech. Like I saw on another post, if there is some of you people that are guilty of your actions of your treatment of coworkers past or present and you feel the need to lash out in defence of your actions paint use the company that you work for as a shield of your actions that is your fault not mine or anyone elses. "We" KNOW that there is only a handful of people that is replying to these comments in order to keep yourselves relevant at spin doctors and I have the right people for your own personal gain to cover up what you really are. To keep your position of power at that terminal. Because
chances are the owners would NOT go for the games some of you play. If they did they would probably fire you and everyone like you and install better people .
So there you go.
Big Ten Four

Tyler, TX

#6 Feb 15, 2015
overthisidiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Maturity level? obviously you are one of them that runs and tell lies trying to make it hard on someone, and damage their reputation among management.
I know you are the kind that likes to see people have it hard for nothing especially if you've got a hand in it.
Has anyone even mentioned nepotism?
favoritism?

slander?
NO THEY HAVE NOT.
OD is probably the best paying job in the area on average for the average worker or a truck driver.
Buttttttt!!!!!!!
That why we have people like you that just love to suck the life out at every opportunity.
Whats funny about of this?
You are funny, with your childish analogies over eating crayons.
I don't have to eat crayons for you and your kind to make me puke. lol lol lol lol
I bet you would love to satisfaction of getting me fired not for doing anything wrong but just a product of your spin. Im Sorry,you cant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miss that... 13 min Dodge 13
Closure 1 hr twoface 13
Nurse pay scale in and around Morristown, LPN & RN (Jun '11) 1 hr Wondering 64
room 148 2 hr HalfOffPooter 16
Red Truck, Two long haired guys robbing homes 4 hr Karen 3
Vol. Need city to put out fire 4 hr Former Firefighter 9
Walter clyde johnson 5 hr Chris 1
Is everyone in morristown disabled ? 5 hr For Real 19

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web