Message To = PASTOR JOEL OSTEEN = From God

Posted in the Morristown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
funny

Morristown, TN

#3 Apr 5, 2013
llllllllllllll wrote:
Message To = PASTOR JOEL OSTEEN = From God
The Spirit of the Lord instructed me to tell you that it is a sin and wickedness to be telling jokes in the house of the Lord. Not only are you doing this in the house of the Lord before all your congregation, but you are doing it in the house of the Lord in front of all the world. This is not a Spirit of God. This is a retarded spirit of the devil.
Funny, my pastor tells jokes all the time. He uses them in his preaching. In fact, my daughters commented his Easter sermon jokes were hilarious. After all, preachers are human too. It helps break the ice. Show me Scripture please that says you have to be uptight in church please.
james

Mcminnville, TN

#6 Apr 5, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
I can show you the scripture where what you have described is a sin.
But you do not care. You are a retard. A child of the devil.
let's see your verse where it says that then.
judgement

Knoxville, TN

#7 Apr 5, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
I can show you the scripture where what you have described is a sin.
But you do not care. You are a retard. A child of the devil.
Judgemental much? I pray God will have mercy on you and your family. Where's your love and compassion? Joel is a man of God and you should be careful who you attack else the Lord will probably give you a good whipping.
james

Mcminnville, TN

#8 Apr 5, 2013
anon wrote:
Only a retard a child of the devil says show me the scripture to be made to do what is right.
The children of God have the Spirit of Truth to lead them into all truth.
for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. Romans 3:23.
Simple Joe

Morristown, TN

#9 Apr 5, 2013
Your God hates jokes? Huh. I guess that was another of his mistakes. Along with creating a failed, sinning human, the majority of which will burn because of the flaws he created them with, they also have a sense of humor.
really

Charlotte, NC

#10 Apr 5, 2013
Really?? If god was gonna give a whippn for sayn somthing about joel olsteen(which is as much a joke as any television pastor) then why does he let all this sickness run rampant, why let children be raped and abused without takeing these sick and perverted people off the face of the earth?? Get real folks, the only thing that can help people is themselves. There is no power of god, just more false hopes! Live and be happy and quit giving churches money to get rich. Live a happy life because you are not going to make it out alive.
ok lol

Lancaster, SC

#15 Apr 7, 2013
A real Christian would not be on this gossiped filled site. I am not a Christian never was and never will. So if ur a true Christian u wouldn't make fun of anyone.
God smack

Mcminnville, TN

#16 Apr 7, 2013
I'm sure God wouldn't send Joel olsteen a message thru a moron like you. I'm also sure ol Joel is closer to God than you are and God would give him any message personally. What a Weenie u are.
Friend

Charlotte, NC

#17 Apr 8, 2013
Joel Osteen just left his church and the Christian faith saying he did not believe the bible to be the word of god. So that's a hilarious assumption you made.
The Truth

Morristown, TN

#18 Apr 8, 2013
Joel is the joke! Feel good, prosperity for all, no sin preached, no Hell preached, no judging right from wrong based on God's word. Cotton candy tastes good but has no substance as does Smiling Joel's cotton candy preaching as he smiles all the way to deposit the big bucks in the bank he takes off suckers all the time!
Friend

Charlotte, NC

#19 Apr 8, 2013
Hey after some googling I was wrong it was a hoax.
A Christian

Morristown, TN

#20 May 4, 2013
Joel Olsteen is definitely a great man of God, he has a great style of preaching. ONe of the most positive, optimistic preachers of all time. But like I have said before, if you do not enjoy his style of preaching, there are many more preachers who speak the truth.
A Christian

Morristown, TN

#21 May 4, 2013
The Truth wrote:
Joel is the joke! Feel good, prosperity for all, no sin preached, no Hell preached, no judging right from wrong based on God's word. Cotton candy tastes good but has no substance as does Smiling Joel's cotton candy preaching as he smiles all the way to deposit the big bucks in the bank he takes off suckers all the time!
You have done it again. Is there anyone at all whom you like? You judge every Christian, Preacher or otherwise, who has a name. Money belongs to the Lord, he owns the cattle on a thousand hills. Money will not make you happy, so why do you care how much money another Christian has? A Christian is known by the fruits he produces. Joel is producing fruit, look at the church he pastors, the size of it. He is bringing people into the kingdom of God all the time by the power of God and helping them to prosper and live the abundant life as God has told us that we can do. God tells us in Jeremiah that we are to prosper, He has great plans for us. You might have a jealous problem. Search yourself and see if you do, and remember that God loves you, just like he loves us all!
The Truth

Morristown, TN

#22 May 4, 2013
judgement wrote:
<quoted text> Judgemental much? I pray God will have mercy on you and your family. Where's your love and compassion? Joel is a man of God and you should be careful who you attack else the Lord will probably give you a good whipping.
Joel is a feel good compromising hireling. He preaches cotton candy sermons. Cotton candy looks, smells, and taste all so good but it has no substance just like Joel's so called sermons. A real preacher preaches that lost sinners without repenting and getting saved are going to burn in hell forever. You won't hear Joel preach hell, sin, repentance, or getting saved. He might hear him speak of making a profession. This doesn't save one's soul from hell.
The Truth

Morristown, TN

#23 May 4, 2013
A Christian wrote:
<quoted text>
You have done it again. Is there anyone at all whom you like? You judge every Christian, Preacher or otherwise, who has a name. Money belongs to the Lord, he owns the cattle on a thousand hills. Money will not make you happy, so why do you care how much money another Christian has? A Christian is known by the fruits he produces. Joel is producing fruit, look at the church he pastors, the size of it. He is bringing people into the kingdom of God all the time by the power of God and helping them to prosper and live the abundant life as God has told us that we can do. God tells us in Jeremiah that we are to prosper, He has great plans for us. You might have a jealous problem. Search yourself and see if you do, and remember that God loves you, just like he loves us all!
Your are so deceived. Joel is producing numbers, not fruit by compromising the written word of God. He does not preach the whole gospel which includes an eternity in hell for lost sinners. Boy that would be popular today! When is the last time he preached a burning hell for unsaved lost sinners?
The Truth

Morristown, TN

#24 May 4, 2013
A Christian wrote:
<quoted text>
You have done it again. Is there anyone at all whom you like? You judge every Christian, Preacher or otherwise, who has a name. Money belongs to the Lord, he owns the cattle on a thousand hills. Money will not make you happy, so why do you care how much money another Christian has? A Christian is known by the fruits he produces. Joel is producing fruit, look at the church he pastors, the size of it. He is bringing people into the kingdom of God all the time by the power of God and helping them to prosper and live the abundant life as God has told us that we can do. God tells us in Jeremiah that we are to prosper, He has great plans for us. You might have a jealous problem. Search yourself and see if you do, and remember that God loves you, just like he loves us all!
So God wants us all to be rich? Why didn't Jesus own a house then?
Jim

Talbott, TN

#25 May 4, 2013
As a preacher said once, It's alright to smile or laugh in church, I believe our Lord will not condem auyone for smiling or laughing when a preacher quotes or adds something funny into his sermone. I don't think our Lord would want a bunch of sour-faced people attending church.
true

Blacksburg, SC

#26 May 6, 2013
Sounds like all of you need to repent your sins.God loves us all even Joel or who ever does not believe in the Bible but I tell you when times are hard when no one is their for you God is listen and understands our needsin life and his comfort is felt blessings are great when we pray to him.God bless us all.Amen!

Since: Feb 09

Morristown, TN

#27 May 6, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text> So God wants us all to be rich? Why didn't Jesus own a house then?
maybe his credit score was too low
maybe

United States

#28 May 6, 2013
justsomedude wrote:
<quoted text> maybe his credit score was too low
maybe you iq is too low for you to comprehend
maybe you are self centered self rightous
maybe your hatred of Christians will eventually destroy you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worst Lawyers in Moristown...... (Apr '12) 6 min terrible 106
QUESTION, What type of woman contacts a Married... 14 min inner peace 25
who's the hot guy i always see in morristown 18 min info helps 2
who nos rob registar? 1 hr bigrob0026 40
Michael Crosby (Jul '10) 2 hr random 25
Amanda purkey (Sep '14) 3 hr random 45
Why did Jessa Hill go to jail today? (Sep '14) 3 hr random 44
cops gone bad #9 11 hr Wow 189
More from around the web

Morristown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]