bro

Morristown, TN

#1 Feb 9, 2012
Always looking for way to make money, even told kids lies. ONe thing Gary, you dont own the church parking and never will. So I suggest quit lieing to students or alot of us parents is going to be on your ass, like flys on shit. Cause you are nothing but pu re shit
huh

Morristown, TN

#2 Feb 9, 2012
Details on what you are talking about would be nice and informative. (just saying).
jan

Morristown, TN

#3 Feb 9, 2012
I, too, wonder what lying to kids and a church parking lot have in common. Also, who the hell is Gary ? Honestly, funny post.
A parent

Maryville, TN

#4 Feb 9, 2012
bro wrote:
Always looking for way to make money, even told kids lies. ONe thing Gary, you dont own the church parking and never will. So I suggest quit lieing to students or alot of us parents is going to be on your ass, like flys on shit. Cause you are nothing but pu re shit
He is referring to Gary Johnson the principal. Personal opinion, this guy needs to clean up his mouth. What an example for a parent! Also the poor child, who the heck helps with homework?
Parent too

Morristown, TN

#5 Feb 9, 2012
The cars will be towed if they are in the church parking lot behind the school. This goes for both teachers and students. The church was allowing the school to use the lot until the trailers in the back were moved, and now that they are gone the church requested its lot back. There is plenty of parking on school grounds, the newer lot beside of the addition and football field is usually empty and close to the entrance where the buses drop off.
dirt

Morristown, TN

#6 Feb 11, 2012
Parent too wrote:
The cars will be towed if they are in the church parking lot behind the school. This goes for both teachers and students. The church was allowing the school to use the lot until the trailers in the back were moved, and now that they are gone the church requested its lot back. There is plenty of parking on school grounds, the newer lot beside of the addition and football field is usually empty and close to the entrance where the buses drop off.
church needs money too!
grammar police

Sevierville, TN

#7 Feb 11, 2012
bro wrote:
Always looking for way to make money, even told kids lies. ONe thing Gary, you dont own the church parking and never will. So I suggest quit lieing to students or alot of us parents is going to be on your ass, like flys on shit. Cause you are nothing but pu re shit
IS GOING TO BE ON YOUR ASS? Yea no doubt about it you are a graduate of east high lol..actually i would say drop out!!
Chief

Morristown, TN

#8 Feb 13, 2012
grammar police wrote:
<quoted text> IS GOING TO BE ON YOUR ASS? Yea no doubt about it you are a graduate of east high lol..actually i would say drop out!!
Yea no doubt???? Who are you, William Shakespeare? Got two words for ya and they are rather simple.
Parent

Maryville, TN

#9 Feb 14, 2012
I would hate to be a principal or a teacher. Which is worse, the parents or the out of control kids?
bout time

Morristown, TN

#10 Feb 16, 2012
Parent wrote:
I would hate to be a principal or a teacher. Which is worse, the parents or the out of control kids?
Oh heck yeah.... I would hate to be a teacher or,a principal and even a chasier or server.. There is no respect for those individuals anymore.. People treat them as if they owe the world something.. R-E-S-P-E-C-T is a fast dying action.. Parents keep it alive..
tennessee person

United States

#11 Feb 16, 2012
east high was a very good school when jerry williams was principal,i was a student there back then,and let me tell you east high has some pure smart asses working there.one of them is the one they call coach decker,my kid is a student there,and hes trying to encourage her to drop out,and mr johnson is an ass hole to.all he does is running his mouth and promise things,and then lies to students,parents,and his own staff.my nephew quit because of his lies
Derper

Hindman, KY

#12 May 29, 2013
Whatever happened to Jerry Williams?
We live in Hillbilly Hell

Morristown, TN

#13 May 29, 2013
Derper wrote:
Whatever happened to Jerry Williams?
Retired.
Chief

Morristown, TN

#14 May 29, 2013
Parent wrote:
I would hate to be a principal or a teacher. Which is worse, the parents or the out of control kids?
Chief have a plan ..... friggin move.
Smokie Bear

Faith, NC

#15 May 30, 2013
I agree with Chief,Hmm strong.
Hillbilly Education

Morristown, TN

#16 Jun 3, 2013
Johnson is an idiot and a bully.
Is this thread for libs

United States

#17 Jun 4, 2013
Union thugs and liberal democrats have destroyed the school system to suit their communist agenda.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deanna Pedigo and Jamie Brogan (Apr '14) 48 min Work friend 20
Bad Teachers at West View & Why (Feb '12) 1 hr Huh 10
hot meth heads 1 hr Huh 2
Home Wreckers daughter graduates tonite! 1 hr Huh 3
Am I the only girl who doesn't like to give oral 1 hr Huh 9
petoskey plastics (Feb '10) 1 hr magic66 4
West High Assistant Principal on Leave (Dec '11) 2 hr fromlilburn 102
More from around the web

Morristown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]