Wonder Who

Morristown, TN

#1 Aug 29, 2010
Does anybody know who she's having a baby by?
droid

United States

#2 Aug 29, 2010
She ain't pregnant is she? I thought that was just one hell of a beer gut!
Wonder Who

Morristown, TN

#3 Aug 30, 2010
Yes she is pregnant,that's no beer gut.So does anybody on here know who it belongs to?
sara

Erwin, TN

#4 Aug 30, 2010
I think i went to school with a girl by that name. is she red headed. used to have really long strait red hair? havent seen her in years if this is her.
Wonder Who

Morristown, TN

#5 Aug 30, 2010
Yes thats her,a meth head now.
Just Saying

Morristown, TN

#6 Sep 1, 2010
This will be another baby someone else will be raising.She can't take care of the child she has now.
Witt Mom

United States

#7 Sep 2, 2010
Just Saying wrote:
This will be another baby someone else will be raising.She can't take care of the child she has now.
. Amen to that! She shouldn't be allowed to reproduce & should be sterilized because she doesn't take care of her daughter now. I bet due to her great parenting her daughter will be pregnant the same time she is. She is a huge piece of crap & a poor excuse for a mother!!
b1tch_please

United States

#8 Sep 4, 2010
Robin Mason is pregnant by a black guy from Memphis and when he found out he ran right back and left her ass sittin lol poor child wonder who will raise this one
No baby daddy

Morristown, TN

#9 Sep 9, 2010
POOR BABY is all i can say. She has already lost custody of one kid wonder who will raise this one. Yeah she walked out on her until she knew she could draw a check then she claimed her. Lost the kid Lost the check. Makes u kinda think she got pregnant on purpose. Now she can get food stamps somewhere to live. Money wonder how she is going to get that. Still selling---maybe.
crystal fore

Jefferson City, TN

#10 Mar 14, 2011
if anyone knows how i can get in touch with her can u let me know....i knew this family in the past and would love to get back in touch with them?
daddysgirl

Morristown, TN

#11 Aug 29, 2012
Okay listen here people this might hav been last year but i want to let you all know something. THIS IS HER DAUGHTER, an for ur info shes a great mother & NONE of you all have any right to say anything about her because im positive that NONE of you are perfect!!!! EVERYONE makes mistakes. Yeah she might not have custdy of me but shes STILL my mother an ill stand by her an defend her till the day she dies!!!!! Now keep my mothers name and business out of ur alls mouth. Her life is none of ur alls business in the first place!!!! This is the nicest way i can put this, so dont ever let me catch anything about her on here again!!!!!
daddysgirl

Morristown, TN

#12 Aug 29, 2012
And by the way for ur info,, IM NOT PREGNANT OR PLAN ON GETTIN PREGNANT so leave my name out of it.
Cass

Morristown, TN

#13 Aug 29, 2012
daddysgirl wrote:
Okay listen here people this might hav been last year but i want to let you all know something. THIS IS HER DAUGHTER, an for ur info shes a great mother & NONE of you all have any right to say anything about her because im positive that NONE of you are perfect!!!! EVERYONE makes mistakes. Yeah she might not have custdy of me but shes STILL my mother an ill stand by her an defend her till the day she dies!!!!! Now keep my mothers name and business out of ur alls mouth. Her life is none of ur alls business in the first place!!!! This is the nicest way i can put this, so dont ever let me catch anything about her on here again!!!!!
Here is your threatening post, girl. "dont ever let me catch anything about her on here again!!!!!"

I thought it was kind of sad, really......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lacrista 1 hr curious 1
Nurse pay scale in and around Morristown, LPN & RN (Jun '11) 1 hr Wondering 68
Det. D Birchfield is now under an internal affa... 2 hr mechanically incl... 3
Adam Dean and Candice Denton! 2 hr Worried 1
look at me everyone 2 (Mar '09) 2 hr gca 11
What's the biggest problems in our town 3 hr EYES 2
Who all went to city lights 3 hr EYES 2

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance