Don Miller is Being Financed by the B...

Don Miller is Being Financed by the Beer a Liquor Industry

Posted in the Morristown Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Real Truth

Morristown, TN

#1 Jul 11, 2012
Why is no one talking about who is financing Don Miller's Campaign?

The information is available on the State Website.

Some of the contributions to Don Miller:

TENNESSEE WINE & SPIRITS RETAILERS GOOD GOV'T FUND

P. O. BOX 58083
NASHVILLE, TN 37205
P General 09/27/2010 $250.00

https://apps.tn.gov/tncamp-app/search/pub/rep...

WHOLESALERS ASSN PAC (Beer Wholesalers)

404 JAMES ROBERTSON PARKWAY,#1605
NASHVILLE, TN 37219
P Primary 10/5/2011 $250.00 $250.00

WSWT POLITICAL ACTION COMMITTEE (Liquor Wholesalers)

150 4TH AVE. N, SUITE 1850
NASHVILLE, TN 37219
P Primary 11/7/2011 $500.00 $500.00

WSWT POLITICAL ACTION COMMITTEE (Liquor Wholesalers)

150 4TH AVE. N, SUITE 1850
NASHVILLE, TN 37219
P Primary 01/03/2011 $300.00 $300.00

And

United States

#2 Jul 11, 2012
So? Those are all legal activities fro legitimate business. Why does that bother you so much?

“What divides people is wrong ”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#3 Jul 11, 2012
This is so funny.
Interesting

Boiling Springs, SC

#4 Jul 11, 2012
And wrote:
So? Those are all legal activities fro legitimate business. Why does that bother you so much?
Maybe it's because he holds himself out as a Baptist Minister.
Simple Joe

Morristown, TN

#5 Jul 11, 2012
Rutro... there goes his church people vote. Nahhh, probably not, the voting booth is private.
Drumstick

Morristown, TN

#6 Jul 11, 2012
Tilman says he has lowered the unemployment figures. What a joke! He is lying through his nose.
From what I hear he doesn't have a real job himself.
Hamblen County pays him for going to County Commission meetings and now he wants to "Double Dip" the tax payers and get a second Government job.
He says he is a small business owner. Tilman how many Hamblen County people to you employ? Please try to tell the truth this time.

Don Miller HAS helped lower the unemployment numbers. He has voted time after time to support small business and small businesses in Tennessee over 70% of the new jobs. Keep up the good work Don.
Pudden

Morristown, TN

#7 Jul 11, 2012
That industry is LEGAL in Tennessee and creates over 10,000 needed jobs for the people of Morristown, Hamblen County and the rest of Tennessee
OK Now

Morristown, TN

#8 Jul 11, 2012
Amen, Pudden.
Real Truth

Morristown, TN

#9 Jul 11, 2012
Drumstick wrote:
Tilman says he has lowered the unemployment figures. What a joke! He is lying through his nose.
From what I hear he doesn't have a real job himself.
Hamblen County pays him for going to County Commission meetings and now he wants to "Double Dip" the tax payers and get a second Government job.
He says he is a small business owner. Tilman how many Hamblen County people to you employ? Please try to tell the truth this time.
Don Miller HAS helped lower the unemployment numbers. He has voted time after time to support small business and small businesses in Tennessee over 70% of the new jobs. Keep up the good work Don.
This is about Miller being financed by the Liquor and Beer Industries. Nice of you to try and change the subject.
Limerick

Morristown, TN

#11 Jul 11, 2012
I care not the teeniest bit,
From where his money comes;
(But bless his heart) that poor soul,
Is so dull and dumb.
thumper

Morristown, TN

#12 Jul 11, 2012
A real Christian doesn't brag about his religion to win friends and votes while taking money from the liquor companies. In fact, a real Christian looks a lot like Tilman Goins who focus on his qualifications for office, rather than sling mud on the internet like Don. btw... My daughter goes to school with Tilman's son at a private Christian school. I've never seen anyone so humble as Tilman Goins and that's why he is the better man.

“What divides people is wrong ”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#13 Jul 11, 2012
Pudden wrote:
That industry is LEGAL in Tennessee and creates over 10,000 needed jobs for the people of Morristown, Hamblen County and the rest of Tennessee
and lets not all forget all the employment to insurance adjusters, body shops, paramedics, police,doctors,nurses,physical therapists,morticians and divorce lawyers.
Wow

United States

#14 Jul 11, 2012
I wonder what the religious right thinks about this. Miller seems quite the hypocrite.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#15 Jul 11, 2012
Ummm since when did alcohol make someone a hypocrite? Guarantee over half of every church population indulge on a cold beer or glass of wine from time to time. More than that if you are catholic or methodist. Way to pick out a few contributors out of hundreds. Now who is bending the truth. As far as Miler saying he has the monopoy on Jesus... give me a break. I've never heard him say that. He has campaigned on his merits and successes over the last 2 years. Its the Tilman supports who have repeatedly trashed Miller on topix for weeks. Now they are mad the Miller supports are speaking the truth on their golden Noe boy

Location hidden

#16 Jul 11, 2012
Tilman supporters have repeated talked about the tide turning in Tilman's favor. Just look at the contributors for Miller compared to Tilman. 75 compared to 13. And you will see Miller has campaign contributions from many of his fellow legislatures including the Speaker of the House. Now say he has lost his respect. If he didn't have their respect, they wouldn't be funding his campaign!

Tilman

Miller
thumper

Morristown, TN

#18 Jul 11, 2012
There's also another contribution from the banks that he sold his people out to according to the newspaper.
Jan Owens

Morristown, TN

#19 Jul 11, 2012
Good thing Traci Miller posted this! We're able to further scrutinize Miller's crooked dealings! Idiots.

Location hidden

#20 Jul 11, 2012
Jan Owens wrote:
Now Traci, just because your "investment firm" doesn't get any clients, doesn't mean your have to sell your soul to the campaign.
I noticed that Don Miller writes off the gift baskets you bought at the fundraiser as a "campaign expense". HA!!!
Funny you think I'm traci. I should be so lucky. I smell jealousy!!! I think someone in the Tilman camp wishes they could run an actually profitable business

Location hidden

#21 Jul 11, 2012
Jan Owens wrote:
Now Traci, just because your "investment firm" doesn't get any clients, doesn't mean your have to sell your soul to the campaign.
I noticed that Don Miller writes off the gift baskets you bought at the fundraiser as a "campaign expense". HA!!!
Give you a hint, I'm one of the 75!!! Contributors. Don't think Traci or Don were on that list. 75 "Jan" compared to 13. Funny I don't remember seeing a Jan Owens on the short short Tilman list

Location hidden

#22 Jul 11, 2012
Since when were spouses fair game in campaigning. Talk about ugly! Talk about desperate. Can't wait to see the better man win. The man of integrity and dignity. Go Don go!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just leave us alone! 2 hr lies 30
nat alllen (Sep '09) 3 hr Citizen 52
Homewrecker 3 hr lol 17
sulphur springs house (Aug '08) 4 hr Rebecca musick 87
Why would someone choose a pill over a bud? 5 hr The President 1
Captive Free Church 5 hr Confused 16
Tia K and Wes W from Sykes 6 hr Gross 4
Horse mouth 7 hr Wow 26

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web