opinion

Morristown, TN

#23 Nov 20, 2012
I love Tony and the help he has I don't think they burnt it. Why is it that everything something happen in this not people automatically thinks something illegal happened? People like u is what's wrong with this world. I have went to this store since I was a kid and was still a regular customer till the day it burned down...I have had a very good experience the entire time from the old employees and owners till the new. Just 1 complaint the pizza was way better back in the day....hope they rebuild!
Realist

Shelbyville, TN

#24 Nov 20, 2012
opinion wrote:
I love Tony and the help he has I don't think they burnt it. Why is it that everything something happen in this not people automatically thinks something illegal happened? People like u is what's wrong with this world. I have went to this store since I was a kid and was still a regular customer till the day it burned down...I have had a very good experience the entire time from the old employees and owners till the new. Just 1 complaint the pizza was way better back in the day....hope they rebuild!
Wow.... This says so much about the education system in this area.
hog meat

Morristown, TN

#25 Nov 20, 2012
never sold no pork,guess why?
The know

New York, NY

#26 Nov 20, 2012
Check their records. Opinion u don't know shit. The owner has bounced checks and is really struggling to keep bills paid and now it burns.... Smells fishy to me.
CommonSense

Bowling Green, KY

#27 Nov 20, 2012
hog meat wrote:
never sold no pork,guess why?
I think they did in the deli. The cooks had to be careful not to fry the family's food in the same grease. Linda can tell us for sure.

Yes, they are Islamic.
just saying

Shelbyville, TN

#28 Nov 21, 2012
yes Mike they did sell pork, they just didn't eat it....and they are Islamic, but that's not why i stopped trading with them. I just really didn't care for Tony the new owner. I know first hand that he ripped people off, and his constant cussing and using the F word and taking my Lord's name in vain. Just decided to take my money elsewhere.
Really

United States

#29 Nov 21, 2012
Wonder who owns the building? That location is a good one. I hope someone rebuilds. That store was small for the area. But seemed busy? Gas was cheaper there sometimes. Wonder what caused it to catch fire?
Question

Morristown, TN

#30 Nov 21, 2012
Really wrote:
Wonder who owns the building? That location is a good one. I hope someone rebuilds. That store was small for the area. But seemed busy? Gas was cheaper there sometimes. Wonder what caused it to catch fire?
Gas was Citgo, cheaper gas quality. Get what you pay for, usually.
Location:safety hazard because cars are pulling in and out on a major cut through road.

Just saying.
Gap

Morristown, TN

#31 Nov 21, 2012
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
Location:safety hazard because cars are pulling in and out on a major cut through road.
Just saying.
Affordable gas price is what everyone wants. "Major cut through road" would seem to be the ideal place for a store. Rebuild !
CommonSense

Bowling Green, KY

#32 Nov 21, 2012
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
Just saying.
I never had a problem with their gasoline other than it came from Hugo Chavez. I've only used it on occasion. My dad has used their gas for more than 20 years and never had a problem.
Question

Morristown, TN

#33 Nov 21, 2012
Gap wrote:
<quoted text>
Affordable gas price is what everyone wants. "Major cut through road" would seem to be the ideal place for a store. Rebuild !
High volume traffic around a blind corner with a convenience store, plus pokey old men pulling out while opening a beer and lighting their smoke is not what I call safe. Go buy your lottery tickets somewhere else.
Question

Morristown, TN

#34 Nov 21, 2012
Gap wrote:
<quoted text>
Usually the gas was slightly cheaper, by a few pennies, certainly not enough to entice me to buy.
Pioneer Pete

Morristown, TN

#35 Nov 21, 2012
Realist wrote:
There were none "Booted out" as you seem to think. Tony claimed to have fired some of the older hands to look better as a business owner but the simple truth is that they ALL quit. Not a one was fired.
That's funny because they fired me as soon as they bought it. With no explanation of course. You might wanna check your facts.
Realist

Shelbyville, TN

#36 Nov 21, 2012
Nope pete sorry.... they did not fire anyone and they didn't have any gay guys working there at the time....
Fact

Concord, NC

#37 Nov 21, 2012
Despite who the owners were or what they did, it was a handy place for the community members to stop by. It was also a place were friends met up to chat and have great conversation. It was the type of place you see in movies and I personally thought the owners and employees were very nice and it was always packed! Everyone has the right to their own opinion but no matter how it burnt I just hope they build back so we can all go back to our great community market :)
No doubt

Morristown, TN

#38 Nov 21, 2012
Owners couldn't pay their bills and were fixing to be shut down from bill collectors. Someone needs to investigate for sure!!!!!
conspiracy theorist

West Columbia, SC

#39 Nov 21, 2012
Maybe...just maybe...they were cookin up a special soup-rise in the back and it got outta hand.
Fact

Charlotte, NC

#41 Nov 30, 2012
I really doubt that it was fixing to be shut down!! Did you ever see the crowd there?? The faithful customers?? I believe the ones on here downing it and being so suspious are just against the race of the owners. Not everything has to be done illegally! Accidents happen and bad things will happen to those who judge without knowing the real truth!!
SO SAD

Morristown, TN

#42 Dec 2, 2012
I am so sad.I loved those tater boats n chicken.I drove all the way from buffalo trail to get them.And i would marry linda cause she knows how to make them.
SO SAD

Morristown, TN

#43 Dec 2, 2012
Now im lying here with Linda on my mind.Hey Linda,s husband mind if i come over for supper sometime?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Morristown animal shelter 37 min Eynou 36
Do you sleep in a recliner instead of a bed? (Dec '10) 52 min skank hater 28
Tn lottery VIP store (Feb '12) 59 min Theresa Stanifer 66
14yrs of being married 1 hr LnP 9
Johnnie renee long 1 hr just sayin 4
Barry Poole 3 hr bohart 12
We are looking for Hay for our Donkeys 3 hr Mule 8
Morristown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web