Come On

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2009

Has anyone noticed a change in service in the last few months? I've used them for a long time and never had problems, but some peeps in there have been making some errors and then they have an attitude when they're called on it.
Neighborly

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2009

I was in the new one on the East Side today. I definitely will NOT be going back to that locale. I went in to buy a vitamin water and a snack for my kid. There was a woman at the front register when I walked past, 2 minutes later she was gone. I stood up front waiting for 5 minutes (watching clock I had an appt) and finally asked photo if there was a clerk at the front. The reply was "There should be." No kidding Duuuude. The cashier in beauty yells at me, "YOu can come over here." I pick up my stuff and walk over, only to find her ringing up a HUGE purchase while the cashier and customer were being chatty cathy's. I stood there for another 5 minutes and finally left. I THOUGHT it would be a quick run in and out errand, but nope, not there. If a person has to wait 10 minutes to buy a bottled drink then no thanks, I'll go to CVS where there is ALWAYS a cashier at the front.
in the know

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2009

doesnt it really happen to all employees in and around a cash register type job. lately i have noticed that everyone i deel with must hate their jobs. gas stations are the worst. they want more pay but most dont earn what they get. they seem mad that they have to work as hard as they do and get rewarded as little as they do? i tell them own the business themselves, ok that wont happen.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

Yeah I would never go to that WalGreens the new one in front of CVS they are so rude in there! I'll always keep my business at CVS!!!
hahaha

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

why even go to CVS? everytime i had taken something there i was waiting anywhere from 45 minutes to a hour and a half for one prescription... i've transfered all my stuff to crescent center and couldn't be happier! fast service and never have problems with "mess ups"

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2009

hahaha wrote:
why even go to CVS? everytime i had taken something there i was waiting anywhere from 45 minutes to a hour and a half for one prescription... i've transfered all my stuff to crescent center and couldn't be happier! fast service and never have problems with "mess ups"
Well i guess whatever you prefer! I personally have always had a good experience and the CVS EAST the people in there are always nice to me and I even one day saw a young lady in line one day and she didn't have enough money to get her childs prescription and the cashier said dont worry I'll help you and that cashier helped pay for the sick kids medicine.. I'm dedicated to CVS!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

57 Users are viewing the Morristown Forum right now

Search the Morristown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 9 min Julia 124,259
We need more snitches in Morristown. 27 min Hahaha 36
now vs twenty years 46 min Rat Race 2
annoying Mexicans 1 hr Caliente 33
tim rains (Aug '13) 1 hr Hahahahaha 50
Top Secret 80's Band (May '09) 1 hr old friend 93
Cheyenne. 2 hr lee 1
Taco Johns Morristown 6 hr Lisa 81
•••
•••
•••
Morristown Dating

more search filters