So Sad

Dandridge, TN

#1 May 11, 2008
We need to pray for the Burchell family. This is the third female in their family in the past few years to die unexpectedly. She leaves behind three children ages 6,11, and 17. God Bless the Burchell family.

KIMBERLY HOLT BURCHELL

Kimberly Holt Burchell, age 43 of Morristown passed away Friday, May 9, 2008 at her home. She was a member of Manley Baptist Church.

Preceded in death by parents, Carroll and Kay Holt and employed by Dr. Gregory S. Sexton in Morristown.

Survivors, Husband: Ronnie Burchell; children, Jordan 17 years of age, Sydney 11 years of age and Nick 6 years of age. Brother, Chris Holt and wife Lynn of Newport; sister, Judy Mullins and husband Greg of Morristown; father-in-law, Glenn Burchell of Morristown; sisters-in-law, Suzanne Wampler and husband Lance of Morristown and Sharon (Micki) Llewellyn and husband Ed of Round Rock, TX. Several nieces and nephews and a host of other relatives and friends.

Funeral service will be 8 p.m. Monday, May 12, at Manley Baptist Church with Dr. Richard Emmert officiating. Graveside interment service will be 11 a.m. Tuesday, May 13, at Hamblen Memory Gardens. The family will receive friends 5-8 p.m. Monday prior to the service at the church.

In lieu of flowers the family request donations be made to Manley Baptist Church Building Fund, 3603 W. Andrew Johnson Hwy. Morristown, TN 37814.

Arrangements by Mayes Mortuary in Morristown.

http://citizentribune.com/news/obituaries.asp...
Just me

United States

#2 May 11, 2008
So Sad wrote:
We need to pray for the Burchell family. This is the third female in their family in the past few years to die unexpectedly. She leaves behind three children ages 6,11, and 17. God Bless the Burchell family.
KIMBERLY HOLT BURCHELL
Kimberly Holt Burchell, age 43 of Morristown passed away Friday, May 9, 2008 at her home. She was a member of Manley Baptist Church.
Preceded in death by parents, Carroll and Kay Holt and employed by Dr. Gregory S. Sexton in Morristown.
Survivors, Husband: Ronnie Burchell; children, Jordan 17 years of age, Sydney 11 years of age and Nick 6 years of age. Brother, Chris Holt and wife Lynn of Newport; sister, Judy Mullins and husband Greg of Morristown; father-in-law, Glenn Burchell of Morristown; sisters-in-law, Suzanne Wampler and husband Lance of Morristown and Sharon (Micki) Llewellyn and husband Ed of Round Rock, TX. Several nieces and nephews and a host of other relatives and friends.
Funeral service will be 8 p.m. Monday, May 12, at Manley Baptist Church with Dr. Richard Emmert officiating. Graveside interment service will be 11 a.m. Tuesday, May 13, at Hamblen Memory Gardens. The family will receive friends 5-8 p.m. Monday prior to the service at the church.
In lieu of flowers the family request donations be made to Manley Baptist Church Building Fund, 3603 W. Andrew Johnson Hwy. Morristown, TN 37814.
Arrangements by Mayes Mortuary in Morristown.
http://citizentribune.com/news/obituaries.asp...
God bless this family this is a horrible thing I could only imagine such a tragedy.
friend of Burchells

AOL

#3 May 20, 2008
I am a close friend of the Burchells,and many people do not realize what this family has been through. 3-4 years ago, Suzanne and Ronnie found their mother in the bed dead with no warning. Glenn remarried, and this woman passed away the same way Jackie did. Kim's mother and Grandmother passed away in the last year.

These children and their father have been thru SO MUCH! What can I tell you about the Burchells? They are true givers-help out friends and strangers alike. They are good Christian people. Kim was an angel. For her to die at age 43 is a travesty. Especially for those 3 babies and husband she left behind. I never heard Kim say an ugly word about anyone. She was a good christian that was a part of the clown ministry at her church. Anytime anyone needed something at Manley Baptist Church, she was there for them. She WAS A GREAT WOMAN.

We don't always understand why God takes the people he takes. This one has really had me asking questions. Preacher Emmert preached an awesome sermon, and now I know it is not my place to ask God why. He has a master plan, and he knows what he is doing.

My prayers go out to the entire Burchell family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Red Light Camera 32 min lil red vette 179
shawnee smith 37 min Seriously 115
New 25e highway 1 hr Yep 1
Morristown Police Officers (Jun '09) 2 hr lil red vette 353
Wiegels attendant 3 hr Jason 3
Which churches are doing Trunk or Treat on Satu... (Oct '11) 4 hr Father touchy a lot 4
City Council 5 hr Eagle21 52

Freeze Watch for Hamblen County was issued at October 31 at 2:34PM CDT

Morristown Dating
Find my Match

Morristown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Morristown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Morristown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]