First Prev
of 2
Next Last
N KOREA

Powell, TN

#1 Mar 29, 2013
Will they fire or not
rbs

United States

#2 Mar 29, 2013
Oh gfd,why oh u have nvmnd,why havent i ever payed attention?oh yea lolz yea,ik n i gotta have this,all of this n i sound exactly like my jbear lolz omgd n my jbear n my fam stuck wit me coz they blieved n me,they love me,we created all those bonds together n list goes on...awwwesy ;( u do realize that ive never had a true fam bond wit neone...n now i do n have for a bit,but was a gd dummy now im not n we can have grl talks,grl guy talks,popcorn,movie n more parties n omg ,list is neverending.im gone turn yall nto complete total nutjubs,even worse trust me,u dont have a clue lolz loves ya xoxo
gomet

Powell, TN

#3 Mar 29, 2013
rbs wrote:
Oh gfd,why oh u have nvmnd,why havent i ever payed attention?oh yea lolz yea,ik n i gotta have this,all of this n i sound exactly like my jbear lolz omgd n my jbear n my fam stuck wit me coz they blieved n me,they love me,we created all those bonds together n list goes on...awwwesy ;( u do realize that ive never had a true fam bond wit neone...n now i do n have for a bit,but was a gd dummy now im not n we can have grl talks,grl guy talks,popcorn,movie n more parties n omg ,list is neverending.im gone turn yall nto complete total nutjubs,even worse trust me,u dont have a clue lolz loves ya xoxo
Ahh yes another insightful addition to the topic by the brain dead uneducated junkie. Who for some reason only has topix as a form of communication.
Well tell us roxy will N.Korea fire their nukes at us? If so will it hit your pharmacy? Will your jbear be called off to defend our country. Will china back korea? If they are intercepted will we still see effects from it? Do you even know what is being talked about? What grade did you complete in school? What day is this? What is 1 oxy + 1 oxy =. Come on you can do it.
rbs

United States

#4 Mar 29, 2013
gomet wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh yes another insightful addition to the topic by the brain dead uneducated junkie. Who for some reason only has topix as a form of communication.
Well tell us roxy will N.Korea fire their nukes at us? If so will it hit your pharmacy? Will your jbear be called off to defend our country. Will china back korea? If they are intercepted will we still see effects from it? Do you even know what is being talked about? What grade did you complete in school? What day is this? What is 1 oxy + 1 oxy =. Come on you can do it.
oh gd,go bby fasta n fasta ur welcome bby :)
gomer

Powell, TN

#5 Mar 29, 2013
rbs wrote:
<quoted text> oh gd,go bby fasta n fasta ur welcome bby :)
Figured as much to dumb to answer. So we play the keepin real game. Loser
rbs

United States

#6 Mar 29, 2013
gomer wrote:
<quoted text>
Figured as much to dumb to answer. So we play the keepin real game. Loser
stfu btch n listen to wat yo mamma says u gots it?oh gd,think i bout passed out,perfect way tho twice,oh gfd bby,omfgd,we both wuvs n enjoys n trust n all n enough lmaolnaolmao to do this all we do together wit fam :) im sweatin evrywer three times,who is that? Omgfd bby
rbs

United States

#7 Mar 29, 2013
My jbear hehe u love that n omfgd bby ;) n u best b sharin my dck wit the mofo fam,all the way around n around bk again ova n ova nonstop,we wuvs sharin dont we daddy omfgd it.ik wen u jump up on daddy,how my daddy feels bout that?
unknown

Powell, TN

#8 Mar 29, 2013
rbs wrote:
My jbear hehe u love that n omfgd bby ;) n u best b sharin my dck wit the mofo fam,all the way around n around bk again ova n ova nonstop,we wuvs sharin dont we daddy omfgd it.ik wen u jump up on daddy,how my daddy feels bout that?
Heyba baby whaba didba youba sayba. Iba thinksba youba neverba madeba itba throughba 7thba gradeba and nowba drugsba doneba finishedba youba offba.
rbs

United States

#9 Mar 29, 2013
Ur soo silly lmao
Haywood Jablowme

Morristown, TN

#10 Mar 30, 2013
I say we Nuke the FuckingBastards and ask questions later. Remove the head as it were!
truth

Conover, NC

#11 Mar 30, 2013
Haywood Jablowme wrote:
I say we Nuke the FuckingBastards and ask questions later. Remove the head as it were!
t

We can't we have to be the civil ones.
Mushroom

Brandon, FL

#12 Mar 30, 2013
Haywood Jablowme wrote:
I say we Nuke the FuckingBastards and ask questions later. Remove the head as it were!
That's the exact same thing their saying
truth

Morristown, TN

#13 Mar 30, 2013
Mushroom wrote:
<quoted text> That's the exact same thing their saying
exactly they are chanting it in the streets, while our people are here going so what they can,t reach us anyhow.
eff em

Jefferson City, TN

#14 Mar 30, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly they are chanting it in the streets, while our people are here going so what they can,t reach us anyhow.
they'll never fire on us. They're just threatening war to get the sanctions lifted. It happens over and over. If they fire un us there will only be south Korea left and they know it. We may have to fight Russia too though. Maybe even China. We don't want to kill millions of innocent people. Just the stupid ones. And if our pres had any balls he would tell them if they threatened to fire a icbm at us again he would have no choice but to go to war because we are gona start it. Too much back and forth with half wit dictators.
Comedy Central SNL

United States

#15 Apr 4, 2013
eff em wrote:
<quoted text>they'll never fire on us. They're just threatening war to get the sanctions lifted. It happens over and over. If they fire un us there will only be south Korea left and they know it. We may have to fight Russia too though. Maybe even China. We don't want to kill millions of innocent people. Just the stupid ones. And if our pres had any balls he would tell them if they threatened to fire a icbm at us again he would have no choice but to go to war because we are gona start it. Too much back and forth with half wit dictators.
Just for fun!
Can NOT believe commander in chief has not sent Dennis tatoo Rodman back over there to talk basketball, and Rodman told thaprez the man said to just call him. Why has barry not made a simple 10 cent call on the taxpayers dime? That is all that is needed. Come on prez, pull up moochells big panties you have on and make the call and stop the deaths of millions, that is all you have to do. Ain't comedy funny when you can talk bout politicians? BWAhahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahhahahahahahahaha
roxy

United States

#16 Apr 4, 2013
Call mind games or wat lolz

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#17 Apr 5, 2013
North Korea is once again saber rattling soaking it all in when the rest of the world notices them.I'm sure the United States is closely watching them because any Nuclear threat shouldn't be taken lightly.Perhaps it will enrage Kim Jong Un even further if he knew of the technology the United States was using to spy on North Korea, while keeping tabs on their military movement.
Born a Democrat

United States

#18 Apr 5, 2013
echostar wrote:
North Korea is once again saber rattling soaking it all in when the rest of the world notices them.I'm sure the United States is closely watching them because any Nuclear threat shouldn't be taken lightly.Perhaps it will enrage Kim Jong Un even further if he knew of the technology the United States was using to spy on North Korea, while keeping tabs on their military movement.
It is all Bush fault cause the president said so.
Big in Japan

France

#19 Apr 5, 2013
knowing the yanks they will probably hit South Korea by mistake lmao
where is the president

United States

#20 Apr 5, 2013
What is the relationship of putting warships and planes in Asia to a failing dollar? loading up the region with an army that is waiting to respond without a plan to render the enemy defenseless suggests weakness to me. Are we really willing to let this psycho explode a nuclear device somewhere before we take action? China and Russia are doing the same thing we are doing in Greece. They are getting their money out of the US because our government refuses to lower its abhorrent spending. If the dollar becomes worthless they don't want to lose money as they did in Cyprus. meanwhile our president has not yet gone on television to let us know what is going on. When a country has been threatened by nuclear weapons you would think that the Commander In Chief would touch base with his citizens to allay their fears. Unfortunately, he would rather campaign to fill the Democratic coffers with more money while he bankrupts our economy.

Obama said he would fundamentally transform America when running for pres. in 2007/08. So he is just doing what the people who elected him into office wants.((What they didn't realize, that is on the whole, he was going to destroy the USA. When he is done, the US will be broken up into small countries, and most of those will resemble the third world nations in Africa. You can say, Obama is being true to his word.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All these people whining about drug users. 47 min Peter Griffin 6
Christian question 1 hr Upeer end 68
Women Should Not Speak At Church (Jan '11) 1 hr AAP 1,194
Pastor Tim Carpenter (Jun '15) 1 hr Dutchess 18
Kidwell's Ridge Baptist Church 1 hr Dewey 18
Shoe Carnival 2 hr Friend of politics 3
Dumb and disrespectable 3 hr Friend of Trump 13
morristown's wealthiest Wed ustfu 23

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages