the kidnapping and murder of willie m...

the kidnapping and murder of willie morgan

Posted in the Morristown Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
old friend

Mount Juliet, TN

#1 Mar 17, 2010
its a shame that the people that killed willie morgan are allowed tolay games with every body just to delay there trial. they seem to be the ones dictating what is done about it.not going for the death sentence because it cost to much money is bull crap. the attormey general is implying that be cause he was 94 his life wasnt worht anything.
Jason

Morristown, TN

#2 Mar 17, 2010
STFU and get off Topix, JACKASS!
don j

Oak Ridge, TN

#3 Mar 17, 2010
old friend wrote:
its a shame that the people that killed willie morgan are allowed tolay games with every body just to delay there trial. they seem to be the ones dictating what is done about it.not going for the death sentence because it cost to much money is bull crap. the attormey general is implying that be cause he was 94 his life wasnt worht anything.
You dont know what really went down man. I did what I had to do.
gummybear

Morristown, TN

#4 Mar 18, 2010
whats that one dudes wifes name, that gummy chick? she got more gums than teeth, she's always trying to get wit me, damn make a man limp all them gums. she goes out in them dirty saggy sweat pants all the time, whew, need to lock her ass up just for being ugly.
HisGirl

Smyrna, TN

#5 Mar 19, 2010
OMG!! I can't beleive that you people would get on here and defend those POS!!! This man was 94 yrs old...what threat did he pose to those idiots? I hope they all BURN IN HELL!!! And I hope that while in prison they get what's coming to them! They all look like little 'wannabe' thugs! Let them go on to the 'big house' and see who they can bully!
word

Morristown, TN

#6 Mar 19, 2010
I agree with that they should do everything to them that they done to that man and kill their asses they should even be allowed to get three meals a day and more less have their lives i say they deserve the death sentence.
GOTCHA

Morristown, TN

#7 Mar 21, 2010
gummybear wrote:
whats that one dudes wifes name, that gummy chick? she got more gums than teeth, she's always trying to get wit me, damn make a man limp all them gums. she goes out in them dirty saggy sweat pants all the time, whew, need to lock her ass up just for being ugly.
YOU LIKED THAT, HUH RICK?
I, FUNNY.

“bla bla bla”

Since: Mar 10

morristown

#8 Mar 23, 2010
the problem with this country is that we stopped hanging murderers, hang-em high i don't care who they are..willie was a good old man that hurt no one and the sub-humans that killed him deserve no less that immediate death...hung by the throat till DEAD,DEAD,DEAD
judge

Morristown, TN

#9 Mar 23, 2010
i am archie bunker wrote:
the problem with this country is that we stopped hanging murderers, hang-em high i don't care who they are..willie was a good old man that hurt no one and the sub-humans that killed him deserve no less that immediate death...hung by the throat till DEAD,DEAD,DEAD
The judge inposed a gag order on this case,no one is suppose to be discussing it,so for the case sake ,this should be removed.
up to here

Morristown, TN

#10 Mar 23, 2010
judge wrote:
<quoted text> The judge inposed a gag order on this case,no one is suppose to be discussing it,so for the case sake ,this should be removed.
Judge. Spit the wasted pity from your mouth and hang the bastards. People like these should not even have a trial they are guilty through and through.
HisGirl

Smyrna, TN

#11 Mar 24, 2010
judge wrote:
<quoted text> The judge inposed a gag order on this case,no one is suppose to be discussing it,so for the case sake ,this should be removed.
Then get off of here and don't look at this "Topic" anymore!!
No excuses

United States

#12 Mar 24, 2010
I happen to know 2 of the people being charged. Jessica Lane and Darrell Nance. I was reading somewhere else about this a few nights ago and someone was actually defending these people. Like 10 years ago or something like that Jessica Lane was a good friend of mine. Before she went crazy. She always had a few problems but not anything like this! However, I am not going to get on here and defend her in anyway shape or form! I knew Darrell too. I have never been a fan of him. Always hated the ground that he walked on! I was in shock to hear that these two people could do something so cruel and mean to another human being. Darrell was just a pussy that ran his mouth all the time and never could back it. Jessica, I have no idea what happened to her. She was actually a good friend and very fun to be around. This is a common case of what drugs to you. I had not talked to her in years so I really could not imagine her doing this. I think that they should never be allowed to step one foot out of prison. What they did was horrible. They both have kids too. You would think that they would have changed their ways at least for the sake of their kids. I dont understand how that lifestyle could be more important than your own kids. Now, thanks to there actions there is willie's family that will not get a chance to say good bye the way they should have. He had been in this life for almost a hundred years and had to go like that. That is awful!!!! Not only that, but there is 2 kids that will never know their mother and 1 that will never know their father. and also I think that one of the other girls that was the last ones charged has a little kid. I have heard that this one wasnt even a year old. So there is another one that will never know their mother. It maybe true that these children are better off without them but it is not fair at all to these children. I hope that they sit in that jail cell everyday and ponder on the fact that they messed up so many lives. No one that is suffering should have to because of their dumbass actions. I don't know what else to say. Even though it has been this long I know that it still hurts everyday to know that these horrible things happened to this man. My heart goes out to his family!!! Also my heart goes out to these little children that have to go through this. This is a horrible situation. I don't know if there will ever be closure for the families involved, but I pray that you find a little comfort somehow or at least enough to get by. May god bless you all!
ily_Anthony

Robbins, TN

#13 Mar 29, 2010
Mane, Let the justice system do what dey do. It ain't got sh*t to do wit yu. Mind ya own business.
STFU

Morristown, TN

#14 Mar 29, 2010
ily_Anthony wrote:
Mane, Let the justice system do what dey do. It ain't got sh*t to do wit yu. Mind ya own business.
It might have 'something to do' with you when some subhuman pieces of $hit break into your elderly grandmother's or mother's house and beats them to death over some $hit that didn't have anything to do with them, you fvcking tard! It amazes me how you morons who say shit like that act like you are invunerable to being attacked somehow, or someone you love can't be attacked, tortured and beaten to death! If you have a child, sister, brother, mother, father, IT IS YOUR BUSINESS, DUMBASS!
Fam fam

Morristown, TN

#15 Mar 29, 2010
My family and we all know justice won't be served here on earth. In Gods hands in the next life. Pray for justice but don't be disappointed when they walk.
ily_Anthony

Robbins, TN

#16 Mar 29, 2010
I'm not justifying what happened. It was wrong, and dey realize dat. I love Ant & Gee, but even I know dey deserve punishment. I get what ur sayin, but this was not YOUR family. Therefore, it's up to the justice system to pass judgement on them & decide what sentences should be. No one deserves such a death, I agree. But I will ALWAYS show love for AP & G.

Btw: your life must suck if yu just sit around and curse at people on topix.
BlahBlahBlah

Morristown, TN

#17 Mar 30, 2010
ily_Anthony wrote:
I'm not justifying what happened. It was wrong, and dey realize dat. I love Ant & Gee, but even I know dey deserve punishment. I get what ur sayin, but this was not YOUR family. Therefore, it's up to the justice system to pass judgement on them & decide what sentences should be. No one deserves such a death, I agree. But I will ALWAYS show love for AP & G.
Btw: your life must suck if yu just sit around and curse at people on topix.
Your life must suck when the only people you have to 'love' are piece of shit murderers who would tie up and beat an old man! You can go right to hell along with your 'friends', you retard! I'll pass judgement on them and so will everyone else - they are right where they belong! They all deserve to die, truthfully, an eye for an eye! I hope there is a hell, I hope they end up there, and I hope it HURTS!
willys friend

Mount Juliet, TN

#18 Mar 30, 2010
why hasnt anything been done about that big fat ass cry baby donnie johnson who started all of this he is the sole reason willie is dead. all of his life he cried every body picked on him because he is so fat. it would not have anything to do with the fact that he is a no good piece of garbage, that isnt worth a damn.he called himself aplayer and dealer, yet everything he did failed and if it wasnt for willie bailing him out all of his life he would have been gone long ago. and that fat ass lesbian aunt of his nancy says every body should quite picking on him and give him a chance.who gave willie a chance. we would all be better if donnie nancy and the rest of that garbage in his family where gone
knowoneofthem

United States

#19 Mar 30, 2010
ily_Anthony wrote:
I'm not justifying what happened. It was wrong, and dey realize dat. I love Ant & Gee, but even I know dey deserve punishment. I get what ur sayin, but this was not YOUR family. Therefore, it's up to the justice system to pass judgement on them & decide what sentences should be. No one deserves such a death, I agree. But I will ALWAYS show love for AP & G.
Btw: your life must suck if yu just sit around and curse at people on topix.
When I first saw your first post I could tell you were friends with all these retarded f**ks! just the way you talk gives it away. Really not a good trait!! How the hell are you to say that this wasn't any of our family. It is true it wasn't mine and I didn't know any of the people that were hurt by these pieces of shit. I just had the pleasure of knowing Darrell, Jessica, Gee, and Anthony. Woo-hoo Lucky me!!(being sarcastic). Jessica was one of my very best friends for a long ass time. I knew that she had problems but I loved her anyway. Yeah sure they realize they were wrong for what they did. They have been sitting in jail and lost everything and almost everyone because of it. The point is they just cant decide that what they did was wrong and get sympathy from people. What they did was not a mistake. A mistake is when you do something and can go back and fix it or something that you can say sorry for and be forgiven. They can not go back and fix this and they will never have forgiveness for it. It takes a cold hearted bastard to do something like what they did. I'd be willing to bet that if they hadn't of go caught they would have never felt regret for what they did. They would have went on with the rest of their lives like nothing had ever happened. It is hard to know that someone that you were so close to ended up like this, but they choose to do it. Even though me and jessica have not spoken in years before this happened it was still upsetting to know that this is what her life turned out to be. Darrell was just a piece of shit! They are all a perfect waste of air and deserve to be locked up for the rest of their miserable lives. They never deserve to be able to life their lives. They took this poor man away from this world and everybody that loves him. They deserve the same thing to happen to them. You have got to be stupid if you think otherwise.
post it

Morristown, TN

#20 Mar 30, 2010
I always heard "you" are known by the company you keep,takes a loser to know a loser,And just for your information God forgives everyone ,even you !You are a person with evil words,and you can go to he*l for that too! So before you close your eyes you may want to repent for things you say about your neighbor. RIP Willie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jamie Chrisman Buttry 10 min Gosh 1
Women, who the heck needs them? 14 min Got my six 3
Women can't take a compliment 17 min Got my six 55
Morristown Utilities - HOW MUCH WAS YOUR BILL? (Feb '11) 24 min Just pay it 59
Stephanie Cockrum 24 min Lol 9
Healthstar is dropping patients (Oct '13) 29 min Fast one 38
Mahllle 55 min Pathetic 5
MEN, who the HELL needs them? 2 hr bye bye 35
Morristown's Worst...Remember Nicky Sutton? (Dec '08) 19 hr Steve 344

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages