michelle

Knoxville, TN

#1 Feb 13, 2013
I bought a new he washer,and my close come out where they look like oil on my close and it want wash out.i use affresh every month, So i called a technician they came out and said it was my fabric softner.has anyone else had this problem? I HATE THE WASHER!!
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Feb 13, 2013
Michelle, are the stains on dark clothes as well as light clothes? Be sure they come out of the washer like this, not the dryer.

This doesn't sound like fabric softener to me. Easy way to find out is to wash without fabric softener and see if you get the same thing.
michelle

Knoxville, TN

#3 Feb 13, 2013
I will try that and see thanks! its on my dark color.
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Feb 13, 2013
Michelle, did you say you can't get the stuff out of your clothes now? I think I can help with that. Got to call a friend and get the name of the product. Will post later.
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Feb 13, 2013
I have a friend that swears by this product. She had coffee stains on an expensive blouse, and nothing she tried would take it out. Pre-cleaners, stain removers, oxyclean, etc. She tried a whole bunch of stuff. Someone told her to try this, and it worked:

http://finishdishwashing.com/product-finish-a...

Be sure to get the gel in the big bottle. This company makes alot of products, dont get the wrong thing. She put like half a cup of this into a gallon of water and let it soak several hours. Then washed as normal. You may need more or less. The least amount to get the job done would be best. Finding what that is can be a challenge.

I have not tried this myself. I didn't know about it until I told her I threw away something because I couldn't get a chocolate stain out. I don't know if it could ruin certain fabrics or not. If nothing else works, you really have nothing to lose anyway.

Kroger here sells it. I don't know if Walmart does or not. It runs around $5 or less.
michelle

Knoxville, TN

#6 Feb 13, 2013
That sounds good to me! I have all kinds of close with spots on them. thank you Sooo much [Bombardier]I will defentily try this. I will let you no if it works on these spots. again thanks a lot!
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Feb 13, 2013
michelle wrote:
That sounds good to me! I have all kinds of close with spots on them. thank you Sooo much [Bombardier]I will defentily try this. I will let you no if it works on these spots. again thanks a lot!
Yes, please let me know. Also, I do believe walmart sells it. Noticed a link on the page took me to Walmart online. Price was 3.97.
michelle

White Pine, TN

#8 Apr 2, 2013
Bombardier, Thank you Sooo much it did bring it out of my close.And they also came back out and worked on it and said the belt underneath was broke. thanks for the help and advice!
Nina

Morristown, TN

#9 Apr 2, 2013
michelle wrote:
Bombardier, Thank you Sooo much it did bring it out of my close.And they also came back out and worked on it and said the belt underneath was broke. thanks for the help and advice!
A belt was broken?
michelle

Knoxville, TN

#10 Apr 2, 2013
Yes they sent a guy once he couldn't find anything wrong, so i ask for someone else to come back out.and when he turned the washer up there was a belt broken.The first guy told me it was faberic softner on my close,so i ask if so why want it wash out? they didn't no but say there no way for oil to get in these new washer. the secound guy said it was oil. so who no? when i bought my washer they told me as long as i use he washing stuff i can use any kind of faberic softner. well the secound guy said that not right it causes a build up so you have to use he faberic softner also.
rbs

United States

#11 Apr 2, 2013
Fkin sick.
michelle

Knoxville, TN

#12 Apr 3, 2013
rbs what is so sick that i have a washer that wasnt even 6month old that was messed up? are do you have nothing else to do but make smart comments?
lacey

United States

#13 Apr 3, 2013
michelle wrote:
rbs what is so sick that i have a washer that wasnt even 6month old that was messed up? are do you have nothing else to do but make smart comments?
aint my fault that im smart lmao :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Home Wreckers daughter graduates tonite! 4 min local gal 1
Am I the only girl who doesn't like to give oral 46 min Rico Suave 7
hot meth heads 1 hr bailey 1
James Justice 1 hr Ex girlfriend 5
Free loaders who can afford to smoke 3 hr Right from Wrong 70
Mark Heck in Whitesburg 3 hr Concerned 12
Deanna Pedigo and Jamie Brogan (Apr '14) 5 hr holler 19
More from around the web

Morristown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE