Next Last
lil kim

Indian Trail, NC

#25 Oct 8, 2012
Ugly ugly ugly
WTF!

United States

#26 Oct 11, 2012
Y'all crazy as hell.. Tyler is so far from Ugly, he's gotta be the most well rounded, down to earth dude I've ever met... I wish I had meant him way before I did. He's always polite and never comes at me like I'm just another one of da boys. I love Tyler!! He can luv me any time he's ready. A damn good man!
WOW

Lawndale, NC

#27 Oct 11, 2012
It's simply amazing how many illiterate people are posting on this thread. Did any of you graduate highschool? If you did, I don't see how. Damn...
Mom of 2

Albemarle, NC

#28 Oct 12, 2012
Yeah, you are correct, Tyler is a great guy! So what if he has done bad shit in the past, we all have so let the man be!!
the wizard

Milton, WI

#29 Oct 12, 2012
Useless...always going to love with moma.......and live off the government......ugly as hell and when he burps it smells like a cows fart.....totaly gross.
well...

United States

#30 Oct 12, 2012
If you can smell his burps bitch you are to close first off an way to involved in what the hell he got goin on you need to back up and get of his nuts for real.
KC BRICE --BEING REAL--

Morristown, TN

#31 Oct 13, 2012
People are so lame & dont got a life to just be on here gossiping & starting drama & always talking about others. If you DONT GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY THEN DONT SAY NOTHING AT ALL!! I HAVE KNOWN TYLER FOR A MIN NOW & HE IS VERY NICE. WERE NOT CLOSE BUT WE ARE COOL WITH ONE ANOTHER. I DO KNOW THAT HIM AND TINA ARE TOGETHER & HAVE BEEN TOGETHER THE WHOLE TIME THAT I HAVE KNOWN HIM...& I DO KNOW THAT SHE IS HIS "MAIN" CHICK. EVEN KNOW THE WOMAN DONT KNOW ME. BUT I ALSO DO KNOW THAT TYLER IS "NOT" A SNITCH @ ALL. PEOPLE ARE SO TRAGIC & LAME & JUST JEALOUS OF EVERYONE ELSE. YOU ALLS LIFE MUST BE VERY LAME & BORING & PATHETIC, AND AS FOR HIS LITTLE SISTER CHELSEY...DONT EVEN BRING HER NAME IN IT PERIOD BECUASE SHE IS MY GIRL. I LOVE HER TO DEATH AND SHE IS A REAL B**** & WOULD DEFF. BEAT YOUR ASS. AS FOR HIM LIVING AT HOME WITH HIS MOMS...WHATS IT TO YOU?? DAMN HE NOT MARRIED & DON'T GOT ANY KIDS SO WHY DOES HE GOT TO HAVE HIS OWN PLACE. I MEAN SHIT CAN HE NOT LIVE AT HOME RENT FREE, & HELP HIS MOMS & FAMILY WITH THEIR BILLS & FINICAL NEEDS WHEN & IF THEY NEED IT! SO HOW ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE WORRY ABOUT WHERE THEY ARE LIVING, WHO THEY ARE SLEEPING WITH, WORRY ABOUT THEIR EVERYDAY LIFES & QUIT WORRYING ABOUT THE BROOKS FAMILY PERIOD OF WHAT THEY ARE DOING!! & BEFORE ANY OF YOU ALL JUDGE ANYONE HOW ABOUT YOU LOOK IN THE MIRROR & WHILE DOING THAT THINK ABOUT ALL THE WRONG YOU DO AND WHERE YOU MONEY IS GOING & WHAT YOUR D*** IS GOING IN & WHO'S D*** IS GOING IN YOU!! JUST BACK..BACK & GET A LIFE!!! BECAUSE EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU ALL ARE A PUSSY TO SIT BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER & TALK MAD SHIT ABOUT HIM, HIS GIRL, OR HIS FAMILY AND OBVIOUSLY DONT GOT ANY BALLS TO GO UP TO ANY OF THEM & SAY SHIT TO THEM...YOU ALL JUST FAKE AS HELL..THATS WRONG WITH MORRISTOWN NOBODY IS REAL EVERYONE IS FAKE AS HELL & SCARED AS HELL OR THEY WOULDNT BE HIDING BEHIND A SCREEN & MORE WORRIED ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE LIFE & WHAT THERE DOING, BCUZ IM SURE THAT ALL OF YOU ALL HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGH PROBLEMS OF YOUR OWN BUT ITS CLEAR TO SEE YOU CANT HANDLE THEM BCUZ YOUR MORE WORRIED ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE'S LIFE!!! NUFF SAID JUST HAD TO LET YOU ALL KNOW BUCZ I HATE PEOPLE THAT WANNA TALK SHIT BUT WANNA HIDE BEHIND A SCREEN & NOT GO UP TO THE PEOPLE!! TALKS CHEAP!! LOL.... HATERS GONNA HATE!!:)
HOPE YOUR DOING WELL TYLER!
K-TEEZY BABY!! LOL :) "CASADEI"
KC BRICE --BEING REAL--

Morristown, TN

#32 Oct 13, 2012
I MEANT THAT SHE IS HIS "WOMAN" LOL
uh huh

United States

#33 Oct 14, 2012
KC BRICE --BEING REAL-- wrote:
People are so lame & dont got a life to just be on here gossiping & starting drama & always talking about others. If you DONT GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY THEN DONT SAY NOTHING AT ALL!! I HAVE KNOWN TYLER FOR A MIN NOW & HE IS VERY NICE. WERE NOT CLOSE BUT WE ARE COOL WITH ONE ANOTHER. I DO KNOW THAT HIM AND TINA ARE TOGETHER & HAVE BEEN TOGETHER THE WHOLE TIME THAT I HAVE KNOWN HIM...& I DO KNOW THAT SHE IS HIS "MAIN" CHICK. EVEN KNOW THE WOMAN DONT KNOW ME. BUT I ALSO DO KNOW THAT TYLER IS "NOT" A SNITCH @ ALL. PEOPLE ARE SO TRAGIC & LAME & JUST JEALOUS OF EVERYONE ELSE. YOU ALLS LIFE MUST BE VERY LAME & BORING & PATHETIC, AND AS FOR HIS LITTLE SISTER CHELSEY...DONT EVEN BRING HER NAME IN IT PERIOD BECUASE SHE IS MY GIRL. I LOVE HER TO DEATH AND SHE IS A REAL B**** & WOULD DEFF. BEAT YOUR ASS. AS FOR HIM LIVING AT HOME WITH HIS MOMS...WHATS IT TO YOU?? DAMN HE NOT MARRIED & DON'T GOT ANY KIDS SO WHY DOES HE GOT TO HAVE HIS OWN PLACE. I MEAN SHIT CAN HE NOT LIVE AT HOME RENT FREE, & HELP HIS MOMS & FAMILY WITH THEIR BILLS & FINICAL NEEDS WHEN & IF THEY NEED IT! SO HOW ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE WORRY ABOUT WHERE THEY ARE LIVING, WHO THEY ARE SLEEPING WITH, WORRY ABOUT THEIR EVERYDAY LIFES & QUIT WORRYING ABOUT THE BROOKS FAMILY PERIOD OF WHAT THEY ARE DOING!! & BEFORE ANY OF YOU ALL JUDGE ANYONE HOW ABOUT YOU LOOK IN THE MIRROR & WHILE DOING THAT THINK ABOUT ALL THE WRONG YOU DO AND WHERE YOU MONEY IS GOING & WHAT YOUR D*** IS GOING IN & WHO'S D*** IS GOING IN YOU!! JUST BACK..BACK & GET A LIFE!!! BECAUSE EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU ALL ARE A PUSSY TO SIT BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER & TALK MAD SHIT ABOUT HIM, HIS GIRL, OR HIS FAMILY AND OBVIOUSLY DONT GOT ANY BALLS TO GO UP TO ANY OF THEM & SAY SHIT TO THEM...YOU ALL JUST FAKE AS HELL..THATS WRONG WITH MORRISTOWN NOBODY IS REAL EVERYONE IS FAKE AS HELL & SCARED AS HELL OR THEY WOULDNT BE HIDING BEHIND A SCREEN & MORE WORRIED ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE LIFE & WHAT THERE DOING, BCUZ IM SURE THAT ALL OF YOU ALL HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGH PROBLEMS OF YOUR OWN BUT ITS CLEAR TO SEE YOU CANT HANDLE THEM BCUZ YOUR MORE WORRIED ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE'S LIFE!!! NUFF SAID JUST HAD TO LET YOU ALL KNOW BUCZ I HATE PEOPLE THAT WANNA TALK SHIT BUT WANNA HIDE BEHIND A SCREEN & NOT GO UP TO THE PEOPLE!! TALKS CHEAP!! LOL.... HATERS GONNA HATE!!:)
HOPE YOUR DOING WELL TYLER!
K-TEEZY BABY!! LOL :) "CASADEI"
ActuAlly he jus had a baby by Taylor Meadows a few days ago
Star M

Shelby, NC

#34 Oct 14, 2012
Everybody needs to eat off his nuts and worry bout themselves. U can say what ya want about him but he is a good guy and if u on his circle of friends that man would do anything for u... Family and friends are high on his list of priorities, and if he just had a baby with the Taylor girl let them be. People really need to start focusing on themselves and worry about their own actions. Most of u are grown and should have better things to do than sittin on topix worrying about a man that probably has nothing to do with u. Get a grip on reality and grow up! Leave that man, his girl and his sons mother and whoever else out of this mess!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
morristown's wealthiest 1 hr Divorced 29
Dear Arby's 3 hr Carol 21
whoopi-goldberg 3 hr Peter Griffin 2
Stevie, Lorrie, and Stephanie Mayes (Dec '09) 6 hr Kissmyass 82
Homeless pandhandlers 7 hr opinion 14
Cherokee Park place to meet and cheat? (Jun '15) 7 hr Lol 14
Looking for a man 7 hr Confused 12

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance