First Prev
of 2
Next Last
telln the truth

Gaffney, SC

#1 Oct 5, 2012
Hes one of the biggest RATS in town. He always catch a lot of cases n never goes to prison or do a lot of time been sells crack at the same house for years . What's wrong wit that picture ? And u use to smoke crack wit lil joe n carry beck
dang hes ugly

Gaffney, SC

#2 Oct 5, 2012
He looks like a lil rat. He gots to b da ugliest black man n morristown . Y would any female want to sleep wit him??? Yuck ewwwww
GET A LIFE

United States

#3 Oct 5, 2012
It will b ok haha I'm sure if u call him later he will answer u. Dang drugs make people do some of tha craziest things. And wat he wouldn't b wit u Wow that don't say much for your self...... u have been on here all day talkn bout someone get a JOB... an mayb u can afford a lawyer jus like he did haha or have a ride or die bitch on your side like he does..........
biscuits and gravy

Charlotte, NC

#4 Oct 5, 2012
Straight up cull.....
tena is ugly to

Kings Mountain, NC

#5 Oct 6, 2012
Tena is ugly n a RAT to she looks like a baby duck.
da truth

Kings Mountain, NC

#6 Oct 6, 2012
Dat fu** boi didn't have a lawyer. Oh my bad yea he did. The DA n Pete Shockley . He ain't got no money if he did he wouldn't still b liven at home wit his momma like he always have. He needs to get a life n job how u hustle n still broke????
GET A LIFE

United States

#7 Oct 6, 2012
Lol we LOVE OUR JEALOUS HATERS THANK U 4 THINKING OF US ITS GREAT 2 KNOW HOW IMPORTANT WE ARE 2 SOME PEOPLE :-)
HAHA

United States

#8 Oct 6, 2012
Me n my baby luv bn da main topic of da day muah
smh

United States

#9 Oct 6, 2012
Tena don't listen to this mess we all know its a female that can never be you or take your place with Tyler! She only wishes she could ever compare to you even if Tyler slept with her she knows she is a nobody in his eyes the world knows you are beautiful and a wonderful person and so does Tyler that's why you are number one to him. Let this young imature female be miserable alone!!! And Honey I will pray for your happiness
da truth

Kings Mountain, NC

#10 Oct 6, 2012
I wouldn't sleep wit that ugly dog wit ur mans di** nobody wants him wit all them bumps on his face. Wit his stuttern ass
forreal!!!

Kings Mountain, NC

#11 Oct 6, 2012
Hahahah yea he is super bowl ugly. He looks like his lil sister.....
mom of 2

Atlanta, GA

#13 Oct 6, 2012
As for carrie beck, best thing u can do is leave her name out ya mouth!! U obviously don't know her if u willin to come on here and be as dumb as to put her name in this mess!!! U got a problem take that mess to her and watch what happens!!! Bet u won't like what comes ya way same goes for tyler u got a problem take it to him cause sure ain't no bitch in either his or carries blood!!!!
schoolteacher

Morristown, TN

#15 Oct 6, 2012
Did these people ever go to school??
waitaminuteman

Dayton, TN

#17 Oct 6, 2012
mom of 2 wrote:
As for carrie beck, best thing u can do is leave her name out ya mouth!! U obviously don't know her if u willin to come on here and be as dumb as to put her name in this mess!!! U got a problem take that mess to her and watch what happens!!! Bet u won't like what comes ya way same goes for tyler u got a problem take it to him cause sure ain't no bitch in either his or carries blood!!!!
An DAT bitch likes it in DA butt, she gotta strong sphincters... dizzam
Ali

Tenafly, NJ

#18 Oct 6, 2012
waitaminuteman wrote:
<quoted text>
An DAT bitch likes it in DA butt, she gotta strong sphincters... dizzam
You obviously dont know me, but thats ait, you will. Im working on your ip address right now sis ass mf, you gon find out like it in the butt when I stick my foot in your ass
mom of 2

Atlanta, GA

#19 Oct 6, 2012
Wow that's really the best u can come up wit? She like it in "da butt"? Y'all are supa tragic....like I said before kill that shit!!!
waitaminuteman

Dayton, TN

#20 Oct 6, 2012
If you who I think you is..yeah I know you..
Question

Mount Juliet, TN

#21 Oct 6, 2012
Did he used to go by the name.... Squirrel
waitaminuteman

Dayton, TN

#22 Oct 6, 2012
You from Jeff city right...
Ali

United States

#23 Oct 6, 2012
waitaminuteman wrote:
You from Jeff city right...
No..im not

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Am I the only girl who doesn't like to give oral 6 min Rico Suave 7
hot meth heads 40 min bailey 1
James Justice 52 min Ex girlfriend 5
Free loaders who can afford to smoke 2 hr Right from Wrong 70
Mark Heck in Whitesburg 2 hr Concerned 12
Deanna Pedigo and Jamie Brogan (Apr '14) 4 hr holler 19
Ernie Burzell fired Grainger County 6 hr j j airport 43
More from around the web

Morristown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE