rms

Morristown, TN

#1 Nov 4, 2010
Does anyone know anything about Otics such as pay or what kinda work it is?
just sayin

Morristown, TN

#2 Nov 4, 2010
I think they make parts for Toyota, and pay is around $10 per hour. I don't know that for sure, you may call and ask. I know a couple of people that work there, and they say that they are a very good company to work for. I think their hiring process is kind of lengthy. You have to take a test, and go through a few different interviews. Good luck.
crazy place

United States

#3 Nov 4, 2010
i worked there for 4 days...enough said!
Tnsilverwings

Knoxville, TN

#4 Nov 5, 2010
Is Otics and Leer very similiar companies and what do they both do. I know someone said Otics is making parts for Toyota but what does Leer do etc?
lear employee

United States

#5 Nov 5, 2010
Tnsilverwings wrote:
Is Otics and Leer very similiar companies and what do they both do. I know someone said Otics is making parts for Toyota but what does Leer do etc?
lear is a welding plant they make car seat frames for several people they are UAW their pay used to be good but now if they hire new hires they start them out at 10 an hour an top out is 12 the ones already workin make around 15 they took a 2 cut because the union agreed not agood place to work no more but it is a job
Well

Knoxville, TN

#6 Nov 7, 2010
crazy place wrote:
i worked there for 4 days...enough said!
Wow u must be pretty dang lazy haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brad Bivens (Jun '14) 3 min Concerned 7
The Gospel of Trump (Apr '17) 3 min Poster Child for ... 8
Billy Buchanan 23 min ShameOnSnitches 1
Dolly drops the Dixie from Stampede 35 min Belle 14
4th DUI?? 36 min curious 8
Charleston Kyle 39 min Not nice 9
scott arwood (Aug '11) 56 min Really 9
Electric Bills 6 hr lmn 39

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web