Proud to be white: A letter to the Mi...

Proud to be white: A letter to the Minoritys...........By BTHEKID

Posted in the Morristown Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“The Face of Evil”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1 Dec 15, 2009
I know that you may find this shocking, but it's the truth...no other way to say it...I'M PROUD TO BE WHITE AND I'M SICK OF YOU DAMN RACIST! Mexicans, Black people, Foreigners and P.C. white Hippies(lidtards) are the most RACIST people of all. I'll start with the M.M.M.,
In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us
racists and The K.K.K.
You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you... so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live? You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day. You have Black History Month. You have Cesar Chavez Day. You have Yom Hashoah. You have Ma'uled Al-Nab
You have the NAACP. You have BET... If we had (White Entertainment Television), we'd be racists. If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists. If we had White History Month, we'd be racists. If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance' OUR lives, racists. We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce... Wonder who pays for that? A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant. If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships.... You know we'd be racists. There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US . Yet if there were just one proclaimed 'White college', it would be under protest everyday.
You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police office shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist. You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us White Racist, redneck bigots. Why is it that only whites can be racists? BE PROUD TO BE WHITE! It's not a crime YET.....but it's getting very close. So I say to all you damn racist..whites are people to.......BTHEKID
WHITE MAN

Knoxville, TN

#2 Dec 15, 2009
This is 100% correct.Thank you for speeking up for us white people. This country was founded under white leadership and if it wasn`t for the white man it would not be were it is today,look at AFRICA and see what that country has had to deal with.That country is steal so far behind that the white man has had to help in many ways, it is unreal.Look at MEXICO there is a reason why they are coming to the USA,the white man has got it together and we need to stand up for all of us,if the rest of the races wants to knock us down then they will be shooting there self in the foot.RESPECT US AND WE WILL SHOW RESPECT FOR THEM.GOD BLESS ALL.
Kelly

Morristown, TN

#3 Dec 15, 2009
bthekid865 wrote:
I know that you may find this shocking, but it's the truth...no other way to say it...I'M PROUD TO BE WHITE AND I'M SICK OF YOU DAMN RACIST! Mexicans, Black people, Foreigners and P.C. white Hippies(lidtards) are the most RACIST people of all. I'll start with the M.M.M.,
In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us
racists and The K.K.K.
You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you... so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live? You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day. You have Black History Month. You have Cesar Chavez Day. You have Yom Hashoah. You have Ma'uled Al-Nab
You have the NAACP. You have BET... If we had (White Entertainment Television), we'd be racists. If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists. If we had White History Month, we'd be racists. If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance' OUR lives, racists. We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce... Wonder who pays for that? A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant. If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships.... You know we'd be racists. There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US . Yet if there were just one proclaimed 'White college', it would be under protest everyday.
You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police office shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist. You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us White Racist, redneck bigots. Why is it that only whites can be racists? BE PROUD TO BE WHITE! It's not a crime YET.....but it's getting very close. So I say to all you damn racist..whites are people to.......BTHEKID
Do you ever proof read your posts before you hit "Post Comment"? This whole post is a rambling contradiction on itself. It reads like Charles Manson on acid wrote it.
Kelly

Morristown, TN

#4 Dec 15, 2009
WHITE MAN wrote:
This is 100% correct.Thank you for speeking up for us white people. This country was founded under white leadership and if it wasn`t for the white man it would not be were it is today,look at AFRICA and see what that country has had to deal with.That country is steal so far behind that the white man has had to help in many ways, it is unreal.Look at MEXICO there is a reason why they are coming to the USA,the white man has got it together and we need to stand up for all of us,if the rest of the races wants to knock us down then they will be shooting there self in the foot.RESPECT US AND WE WILL SHOW RESPECT FOR THEM.GOD BLESS ALL.
Just a little FYI. If your trying to post something intelligent on here, please try using English. You post reads like Jethro Bodine wrote it.
wondering

United States

#5 Dec 15, 2009
If a person of color poked bthekids girlfriend lol
WHITE MAN

Knoxville, TN

#6 Dec 16, 2009
Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a little FYI. If your trying to post something intelligent on here, please try using English. You post reads like Jethro Bodine wrote it.
Go back to AFRICA
American Man

Knoxville, TN

#7 Dec 16, 2009
WHITE MAN wrote:
<quoted text>Go back to AFRICA
He or She has been backed into a cornor by the kid. Now, all he or she can do is run their mouth about NOTHING.
American Man

Knoxville, TN

#8 Dec 16, 2009
Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI, YOUR AN ASS! You want to talk intelligent, go back and read some of your asinine post.
Kelly

Morristown, TN

#9 Dec 16, 2009
American Man wrote:
<quoted text>He or She has been backed into a cornor by the kid. Now, all he or she can do is run their mouth about NOTHING.
What's a "conor" ? ROFLMAO
Kelly

Morristown, TN

#10 Dec 16, 2009
WHITE MAN wrote:
<quoted text>Go back to AFRICA
Go back to school ! A mind is a terrible thing to waste. But in your case, no loss here.
Bart

Morristown, TN

#11 Dec 16, 2009
Its not Proud to be white!!!!!!!!!!

They sure are Proud to be black!!!!!!

They don't even call them-self Americans

They have a National Black EVERYTHING

A Black Month
Grade A Interloper

New York, NY

#12 Dec 16, 2009
Hey, Kid... put on another shirt. your wife beater is exposing your swastica tattoo.
WHITE MAN

Knoxville, TN

#13 Dec 16, 2009
Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to school ! A mind is a terrible thing to waste. But in your case, no loss here.
This has nothing to do about my mind it`s about all the racist remarks.Jethro is white and he is much more intelligent than most blacks and you so if you and all the black people don`t like it here then go back and live in your mud hut and shut up.
Native

Morristown, TN

#14 Dec 16, 2009
I wish a white student would apply for a scholarship from the United Negro College Fund. When they are refused a schlorship, they could sue for discrimination. HaHa! The shoe would be on the other foot then. Call the NAACP!

“Archangel By the Cross”

Knoxville

#15 Dec 16, 2009
Bart wrote:
Its not Proud to be white!!!!!!!!!!
They sure are Proud to be black!!!!!!
They don't even call them-self Americans
They have a National Black EVERYTHING
A Black Month
Yes and it's the shortest month of the year (28). Nothing fair about that huh?

“Archangel By the Cross”

Knoxville

#16 Dec 16, 2009
Native wrote:
I wish a white student would apply for a scholarship from the United Negro College Fund. When they are refused a schlorship, they could sue for discrimination. HaHa! The shoe would be on the other foot then. Call the NAACP!
If I not sorely mistakien (I could), then I think white students can applay for minority scholarships at predominately black schools.

I do know some colleges without diverse populations have to do their best to recruit whatever race they have to have under-represented.

Someone has to kick the extra-points.
howlonguhadthatp roblem

Sevierville, TN

#17 Dec 16, 2009
B the kid...I have glanced over your rants a million times without saying anything, but I have to ask...What is up with you? Surely you have something to do all day besides complain about other colors, ethnicities, nationalities, anything besides white people. Everyone should be proud of who they are, but you are so negative...I feel bad for you. So much time spent defending your "whiteness"...why do you feel so threatened?
Native

Morristown, TN

#18 Dec 16, 2009
howlonguhadthatproblem wrote:
B the kid...I have glanced over your rants a million times without saying anything, but I have to ask...What is up with you? Surely you have something to do all day besides complain about other colors, ethnicities, nationalities, anything besides white people. Everyone should be proud of who they are, but you are so negative...I feel bad for you. So much time spent defending your "whiteness"...why do you feel so threatened?
Maybe he is tired of other races being crammed down his throat???
Kelly

Morristown, TN

#19 Dec 16, 2009
WHITE MAN wrote:
<quoted text>This has nothing to do about my mind it`s about all the racist remarks.Jethro is white and he is much more intelligent than most blacks and you so if you and all the black people don`t like it here then go back and live in your mud hut and shut up.
Yes it does, When you learn to type, using the English language, people will understand what the f#*k you are trying to say. What the hell are you trying to say moron, other then " I'm one dumb hick" ? Like I said, get an education !!!!
funny stuff

Columbia, TN

#20 Dec 16, 2009
Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it does, When you learn to type, using the English language, people will understand what the f#*k you are trying to say. What the hell are you trying to say moron, other then " I'm one dumb hick" ? Like I said, get an education !!!!
He tried, but he isn't black or a mexican so they won't let him in school.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's the best thing for a severe case of pois... (Apr '10) 42 min Poisonivysucks 49
Incest is the best . Who's with me? 46 min Stay focused 8
Bigger Liars Men or Women 1 hr spyguy 12
I will always love you Victoria... 1 hr Agh 10
loads of bullshit at LAC 2 hr Nothing 26
Wreck on 25 5 hr Oldie 25
Splash Pad At Park (May '10) 5 hr Lol 39

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages