ladies, do you like circumsized or un...

ladies, do you like circumsized or uncircumsized penis better?

Posted in the Morristown Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
ladykiller

Caryville, TN

#1 Feb 28, 2011
You may need to wiki or google it to understand. Lol
probably

Morristown, TN

#2 Mar 1, 2011
ladykiller wrote:
You may need to wiki or google it to understand. Lol
I'm sure they like to skin it back a little
Suuzie

Morristown, TN

#3 Mar 1, 2011
Keep those ant eaters away from me! German helmets are the sheeot!
hehe

United States

#4 Mar 1, 2011
I love it natural! What can I say,fits in my mouth easier.
lolololo

Morristown, TN

#5 Mar 1, 2011
Parents who decide not to circumsize their child? This is their reasoning. giggling mom " Hun this poor little guy has been cut short already." proud poppa " Yep! Thats my boy"

This is a true story and why my friends chose not to have their child circumsized.

If an uncircumsized man doesnt keep his goober cleaned well(very well) it be comes a breeding ground for funky bacteria=tons of yeast for his garage.

choose wisely
dream ravens luver

Morristown, TN

#6 Mar 1, 2011
DreamRaven he likes um both ways and all he can get

“To b or Not to be...”

Since: Nov 10

Russellville, Tn

#8 Mar 1, 2011
This doesnt really matter to me, as lonf as hes clean, which my man is VERY keen on Cleanliness, no problems there LOL thank GOD! But my question is, does it really make a difference in size? Cause no matter how much foreskin hes got, his pecker is still gonna be the same in inches, right?
ObservantObserve r

Charlotte, NC

#9 Mar 2, 2011
99 % of the nerve endings get cut off during circumcision. Think about it, its one way our society controls men and reduces their sensitivity. Also the prepuce is the term for the foreskin which is compared to the clitoris in women. Take away the foreskin and you are taking away the nerve endings. Just an observation.

“work its a way of life”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#10 Mar 2, 2011
lolololo wrote:
Parents who decide not to circumsize their child? This is their reasoning. giggling mom " Hun this poor little guy has been cut short already." proud poppa " Yep! Thats my boy"
This is a true story and why my friends chose not to have their child circumsized.
If an uncircumsized man doesnt keep his goober cleaned well(very well) it be comes a breeding ground for funky bacteria=tons of yeast for his garage.
choose wisely
LOL! I have to say keep the foreskin cottage cheese factory away from me. I think men believe their tool is bigger when uncirumsized. News flash...... Two or three inches of nasty skin hanging dont make the bone any bigger. I have been with both and the sexual experience was no different but I perfer circumsized just seems cleaner.
Be it as it may

United States

#12 Mar 2, 2011
But the rest of the world are uncircumsised, except the Jews and Muslims, for whom it is a religious ritual. If you research a little, you'll find out that in America circumsition was imposed By the Jews, under a pretext of better hygiene. Believe it or not, the americans were not as obsessed about cleanliness as late as the late 1930-s, for many reasons. That brought about a lot of infectious diseases.
Nazis used to check for the presence (or the abcence) of foreskin to find out if somebody were a Jew or not - in a very inconspicuous way.
Now the Muslims may be doing the same thing to find out if somebody is an American.
The Jews didn't want to stand out in that way, at least in America, the only friendly nation in the world and found it easy to persuade the protestant Anglo-Saxons. They still do, on many levels.
There is definitely truth to it that it's probably easier to keep it clean that way. As for the reduced sensitivity - men may say so, but I doubt it, and not without grounds. Otherwise, no difference sexually for a woman.
Shalom

Franklin, KY

#13 Mar 2, 2011
I just can't get with no d!ck in a bag!!
Bob

Morristown, TN

#14 Mar 2, 2011
Circumcision is an ugly and horrendously painful, unnecessary yet involuntary procedure, performed usually without anaesthetic on defenceless babies. It was originally a form of religious ritual scarification, and later was realised to be a good masturbation deterrent, as it removes well over 90% of sensory nerves, and also leaves the head of the penis, which should rightly be covered by the foreskin, exposed, which causes it to become de-sensitised.

Today, doctors say that circumcision 'leads to better hygiene', and, when confronted with the fact that most people now have indoor plumbing, say that circumcision is more 'aesthetically pleasing'(Says who? You?), so as to maintain sales of, and profits from, this procedure.

Even today, many parents choose to have their children's genitals mutilated, sometimes for no other reason than,'everyone else does it'.
I know

Morristown, TN

#16 Mar 2, 2011
Bob wrote:
Circumcision is an ugly and horrendously painful, unnecessary yet involuntary procedure, performed usually without anaesthetic on defenceless babies. It was originally a form of religious ritual scarification, and later was realised to be a good masturbation deterrent, as it removes well over 90% of sensory nerves, and also leaves the head of the penis, which should rightly be covered by the foreskin, exposed, which causes it to become de-sensitised.
Today, doctors say that circumcision 'leads to better hygiene', and, when confronted with the fact that most people now have indoor plumbing, say that circumcision is more 'aesthetically pleasing'(Says who? You?), so as to maintain sales of, and profits from, this procedure.
Even today, many parents choose to have their children's genitals mutilated, sometimes for no other reason than,'everyone else does it'.
Ya got peter cheese, Bob?

“work its a way of life”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#17 Mar 4, 2011
Shalom wrote:
I just can't get with no d!ck in a bag!!
Now this is funny!! I had a real good laugh from this.
nice and easy

Chino Hills, CA

#18 Jun 27, 2011
i am uncircumsized And i can control wether to have a 2 min ejaculation/sex or an hour one... ladies find it fascinating... agree or disagree?
real

Morristown, TN

#19 Jun 27, 2011
nice and easy wrote:
i am uncircumsized And i can control wether to have a 2 min ejaculation/sex or an hour one... ladies find it fascinating... agree or disagree?
I am circumsized and I can control it as well. It depends on the pelvic floor muscles. If you practice by holding your pee it helps to being able to control your ejaculation time.
beast

Morristown, TN

#20 Jun 27, 2011
lovinevrym1nute wrote:
This doesnt really matter to me, as lonf as hes clean, which my man is VERY keen on Cleanliness, no problems there LOL thank GOD! But my question is, does it really make a difference in size? Cause no matter how much foreskin hes got, his pecker is still gonna be the same in inches, right?
NO it don't just the head is covered by skin and looks a little strange. makes NO diff in size at all
Carissa

Morristown, TN

#21 Jun 27, 2011
I love uncircumsized penis. I like to hold it and lick it till a little piece of the helmet comes through like a cute little turtle. There's nothing wrong with it being like that as long as it's clean.
beast

Morristown, TN

#22 Jun 27, 2011
OMG carissa you have an interesting way of explaining things
man4u

Blacksburg, VA

#23 Jun 27, 2011
Carissa wrote:
I love uncircumsized penis. I like to hold it and lick it till a little piece of the helmet comes through like a cute little turtle. There's nothing wrong with it being like that as long as it's clean.
U sound EROTIC Carissa. U want 2 exchange mail?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
snitches in morristown (Oct '15) 26 min Lol 46
shit stirrers of LAC 27 min Lol 7
Watching the Democratic National Covention? 30 min Lol 5
Jerk on 160 37 min Melissa 4
The Worst People In Town 53 min whothehellcares- 3
Raven relyea 54 min Someone who knows... 2
out of control cops 1 hr Get Real 50

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages