Morristown, TN

#5 Jun 9, 2010
Jason wrote:
The one with the whitest teeth.
Get off of here.
temp trash

Nashville, TN

#6 Jun 9, 2010
someone who cant even hold a full time job is certainly not hot, go brush your teeth.

“I'm pretty Awesome”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#7 Jun 10, 2010
I never worked at Colgate, but I'm hotter than everyone I know that has worked there.
Someone u dont know

Seymour, TN

#8 Jun 10, 2010
That_Theo_Guy wrote:
I never worked at Colgate, but I'm hotter than everyone I know that has worked there.
Yet, you are a big WOW player. Ibet the girlies climb all over you geekboy.

“I'm pretty Awesome”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#9 Jun 11, 2010
Someone u dont know wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, you are a big WOW player. Ibet the girlies climb all over you geekboy.
Well, yeah... You don't have to be a scrub to play video games bro. Hell, I'm living proof of that.
LOVE IN MO-TOWN

United States

#10 Nov 23, 2010
Temp-daddy James Carpenter is SOOOOO HOT!!! I especially love his deformaty.
Jason

Nashville, TN

#11 Feb 27, 2012
Is he still there/
ray

Morristown, TN

#13 Oct 29, 2012
that chick helena is so hot but she is too quiet but no one has yet been able to get a date with her she has turned down everyone i would love to even begin to get close to her she is so fine i know girls up there that i am friends with that even says they would bump with that any day she HOT
dede

Morristown, TN

#14 Oct 29, 2012
hang it up she wont give anyone the time of day she too pure all of the guards has tried and got turned down i would fall on my knees for her any day but it hasnt happened for anyone yet so hang it up everyone up there has tried and got turn down the only person she will even speak to is rance and he even knows it could never happen she a rich girl and has too many guys dreaming she too over anyones level there i think the only person that might even come close to even getting a date with her is andrew the shift leader i have seen the way they have notice each other but yeh she damn HOT
dreamer

Morristown, TN

#15 Oct 29, 2012
YES TOTALLY AGREE HELENA IS A BEAUTY BUT SHE WONT GIVE ANYONE THE TIME OF DAY SHE IS HIGH MAINTENANCE AND SHE IS A VERY NICE GIRL AND THERES NOT TOO MANY OF THOSE AROUND ANYMORE SHE PROBABLY THE ONLY ONE THAT DOESNT SCREW AROUND UP THERE THATS WHY ALL THE GUYS WANTS HER
interesting topic

Ashburn, VA

#16 Nov 9, 2012
so who is hooking up in the guard shack these days?????
Mercedes Laton

Morristown, TN

#18 Nov 11, 2012
Keelan Brice (:
funny

Newport, TN

#19 Nov 11, 2012
ray wrote:
that chick helena is so hot but she is too quiet but no one has yet been able to get a date with her she has turned down everyone i would love to even begin to get close to her she is so fine i know girls up there that i am friends with that even says they would bump with that any day she HOT
You people must be high off your [email protected]&! That chick is ugly! She draws her eyebrowns on what the [email protected]$k is hott about that.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#20 Nov 19, 2012
funny wrote:
<quoted text> You people must be high off your [email protected]&! That chick is ugly! She draws her eyebrowns on what the [email protected]$k is hott about that.
I'd do here. In a heart beat.
Mmmm

Morristown, TN

#22 Mar 27, 2013
That Greg kid is a real hottie, heard he got a girl though
Fine

Monroe, NC

#23 Mar 27, 2013
What about Angela t?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mexican Radio Station 28 min Grow Up 11
snapchat 53 min Deb 6
Fake people of morristown 1 hr Dilly dilly 1
Preston Ford 1 hr HHS 3
News EPB tests new fiber optics for home Internet (Jun '07) 2 hr 12900zed 6
Internet 3 hr 12900zed 1
Joni Johnson 3 hr Nuttall 2

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance