Morristown Registered Sex Offenders

Morristown Registered Sex Offenders

Posted in the Morristown Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Disgusted

Morristown, TN

#1 May 25, 2009
Wheeler, Larry
Address: 517 S Liberty Hill Road
Zip code: 37813
Crime: 10/06/1998 Statutory Rape
Sex: Male
Date of birth: 1966-06-06
Race: Black
<<>>
Volker, Todd
Address: 3842 Clyde Thomas Rd
Zip code: 37814
Crime: 10/26/2001 Attempt To Commit Felony/sex Offense
Sex: Male
Date of birth: 1967-03-30
Race: White
<<>>
Turner, Billy
Address: 2576 Bethel Road
Zip code: 37813
Crime: 05/30/2002 Sexual Battery
Sex: Male
Date of birth: 1974-01-15
Race: White
<<>>
Tamez, Michael
Address: 1035 Spout Springs Rd
Zip code: 37814
Crime: 12/16/2004 Criminal Sexual Conduct 2nd Degree
Sex: Male
Date of birth: 1962-06-16
Race: White
<<>>
Strange, Robert
Address: 1505 Broyles Lane #8
Zip code: 37814
Crime: 09/01/1999 Att Rape Of A Child
Sex: Male
Date of birth: 1946-07-22
Race: White
<<>>
Siters, Richard
Address: 4938 St Paul Rd
Zip code: 37814
Crime: 02/24/1999 Sexual Battery
Sex: Male
Date of birth: 1957-01-24
Race: White
<<>>
Seals, David
Address: 1614 Morgan Road
Zip code: 37813
Crime: 08/11/2005 Statutory Rape
Sex: Male
Date of birth: 1979-01-17
Race: White
<<>>
Sellers, Hugh
Address: Ukn Address Last Known Address
Zip code: 37814
Crime: 05/01/2001 Statutory Rape
Sex: Male
Date of birth: 1964-09-12
Race: White
<<>>
Scruggs, Elliott
Address: 631 Carriger St 2
Zip code: 37814
Crime: 09/07/2004 Solicitation Of A Minor
Sex: Male
Date of birth: 1980-08-24
Race: Black
<<>>
Sawyer, Larry
Address: 828 Bear Springs Rd
Zip code: 37814
Crime: 03/12/1999 Statutory Rape
Sex: Male
Date of birth: 1953-06-12
Race: White
<<>>
Raines, Lawrence
Address: 1400 Davis St 8
Zip code: 37814
Crime: 11-14-1998 Statutory Rape
Sex: Male
Date of birth: 1978-02-03
Race: White
<<>>
Perkins Ii, Carl
Address: 3786 Halilfax
Zip code: 37813
Crime: 06-19-2002 Aggravated Sexual Battery
Sex: Male
Date of birth: 1958-10-30
Race: White
<<>>
Pearson, Thomas
Address: 2651 Lakemont Circle
Zip code: 37814
Crime: 03/03/2000 Att Rape
Sex: Male
Date of birth: 1981-05-29
Race: White
<<>>
Parker, Jeffrey
Address: 113 E 3rd North St A
Zip code: 37814
Crime: 09/01/2000 Sexual Battery
Sex: Male
Date of birth: 1962-10-23
Race: White
<<>>
Navarro, Valentin
Address: 421 Valley St
Crime: 04/01/2005 Statutory Rape
Sex: Male
Date of birth: 1979-02-13
Race: White
<<>>
Mendes, Gustavo
Address: No Given
Zip code: 37814
Crime: 12/09/2003 Statutory Rape
Sex: Male
Date of birth: 1957-09-02
Race: Unknown
<<>>
Mcbride, Kenneth
Address: Unknown Unknown Address
Zip code: 37813
Crime: 05/21/1999 Sexual Battery
Sex: Male
Date of birth: 1970-08-27
Race: Black
<<>>
Mason, Walter
Address: 1117 North Cumberland
Zip code: 37814
Crime: 05/01/2005 Statutory Rape
Sex: Male
Date of birth: 1986-07-02
Race: White
<<>>
Jarnigan, Billy
Address: 825 Truman Street
Zip code: 37814
Crime: 08/31/2001 Att Aggravated Sexual Battery
Sex: Male
Date of birth: 1978-07-13
Race: White
<<>>
Hernandez, Francisco
Address: Address Unknown Last Known Address
Zip code: 37814
Crime: 09/25/2002 Statutory Rape
Sex: Male
Date of birth: 1977-03-04
Race: White
<<>>
Garrett, Pierce
Address: 1519 N Glenn St
Zip code: 37814
Crime: 10-01-2000 Sexual Battery By An Authority Figure
Sex: Male
Date of birth: 1951-08-27
Race: Black
Disgusted

Morristown, TN

#2 May 25, 2009
Ferguson, Ellis
Address: 1123 Yankee Street
Zip code: 37814
Crime: 10/30/1999 Sexual Battery
Sex: Male
Date of birth: 1945-06-10
Race: White
<<>>
Epps, Glenn
Address: 152 Embassy Drive
Zip code: 37814
Crime: 01/17/2000 Sexual Battery
Sex: Male
Date of birth: 1951-08-18
Race: White
<<>>
Dailey, Wayne
Address: 1436 Goodson St
Zip code: 37814
Crime: 09/08/1999 Statutory Rape
Sex: Male
Date of birth: 1950-08-13
Race: Black
<<>>
Clifton, Worley
Address: 3654 Apostle Rd 1
Zip code: 37814
Crime: 11/19/1997 Felony- Sexual Assault On A Child
Sex: Male
Date of birth: 1969-07-02
Race: White
<<>>
Chaney, Jason
Address: 1840 Fernwood Church Rd
Zip code: 37813
Crime: 09/01/2003 Statutory Rape
Sex: Male
Date of birth: 1984-05-28
Race: White
<<>>
Burgett, Kenneth
Address: 1460 Brookfield Dr
Zip code: 37814
Crime: 08-28-2003 Sexual Battery
Sex: Male
Date of birth: 1976-08-26
Race: White
<<>>
Bryant, Danny
Address: 1705 Thompson Creek Road
Zip code: 37813
Crime: 05/12/2001 Statutory Rape
Sex: Male
Date of birth: 1977-04-28
Race: White
<<>>
Arwood, Raymond
Address: 1501 Eller Rd
Zip code: 37813
Crime: 12/01/1997 Sexual Battery
Sex: Male
Date of birth: 1964-05-17
Race: White
<<>>
Parker, Jeffrey Allen
Address: Hamblen Co Jail
Zip code: 37814
Crime: Sodomy 1st 2cts.
Sex: Male
Date of birth: 1981-08-23
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Blonde Or Strawberry
Height: 6'2
Weight: 145 lbs.
Race: White
Registration date: 2006-05-25
<<>>
Timothy P, Cox
Address: 2321 Quillen Drive
Zip code: 37814
Crime: Aggravated Sexual Battery
Sex: Male
Date of birth: 1963-01-01
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Brown
Height: 5'09
Weight: 160 lbs.
Race: White
Disgusted

Morristown, TN

#3 May 25, 2009
I found that the Tennessee Sexual Offender Registry was a little off. They have only 3 listed as "Registered Sex Offenders." However, there are actually 26 living right here in Morristown. I gathered this information on city-data.com in case anyone needs to clarify it for themselves. In any event, I thought the community should know this information.
Great news e-1 needs

United States

#4 May 25, 2009
Disgusted wrote:
I found that the Tennessee Sexual Offender Registry was a little off. They have only 3 listed as "Registered Sex Offenders." However, there are actually 26 living right here in Morristown. I gathered this information on city-data.com in case anyone needs to clarify it for themselves. In any event, I thought the community should know this information.
Thank you so much for the information. I know this has taken a while to gather all the data and I commend you for taking the steps necessary to get these "pieces of crap" out in the open!
sad

Morristown, TN

#5 May 25, 2009
Thank you
poll monkey

Seale, AL

#6 May 25, 2009
Disgusted wrote:
I found that the Tennessee Sexual Offender Registry was a little off. They have only 3 listed as "Registered Sex Offenders." However, there are actually 26 living right here in Morristown. I gathered this information on city-data.com in case anyone needs to clarify it for themselves. In any event, I thought the community should know this information.
You ought to have the guts to post your full name and address when you put other people's on here.
But you are a cowardly piece of dogsh*t, so you won't.
I wish to god I had info about someone in your family who had committed some crime cause their name needs to be posted too.
I hope someone will hack you and get your name. If they do I will personally deliver it to each of the people you listed, I swear on granny's grave I will.
Then you'll get the twenty six asskickings you so richly deserve.
Great news e-1 needs

United States

#7 May 25, 2009
poll monkey wrote:
<quoted text>
You ought to have the guts to post your full name and address when you put other people's on here.
But you are a cowardly piece of dogsh*t, so you won't.
I wish to god I had info about someone in your family who had committed some crime cause their name needs to be posted too.
I hope someone will hack you and get your name. If they do I will personally deliver it to each of the people you listed, I swear on granny's grave I will.
Then you'll get the twenty six asskickings you so richly deserve.
Person posting is not a PEDOPHILE! Why are you upset, is your name on the list? I think it is a great idea and it is also posted under the state links. What you gonna do about that kick their azz too...,lmao
sad

Morristown, TN

#8 May 26, 2009
poll monkey wrote:
<quoted text>
You ought to have the guts to post your full name and address when you put other people's on here.
But you are a cowardly piece of dogsh*t, so you won't.
I wish to god I had info about someone in your family who had committed some crime cause their name needs to be posted too.
I hope someone will hack you and get your name. If they do I will personally deliver it to each of the people you listed, I swear on granny's grave I will.
Then you'll get the twenty six asskickings you so richly deserve.
Why don't you post your real name and address when you start these perverted polls that you start? I guess COWARD would be the word!!! Everyone has a right to know who these dead beats are. They needs their balls cut off!!!
I rebuke thee

Murphy, NC

#9 May 26, 2009
Oh, it's real easy for you to sit there and say 'They need there balls cut off'
Why don't you go put a sign in one of their yards that says that...you won't because you know you're SCARED.
Did you see that some of them were convicted of statutory rape? That could be a eighteen year old messing with a sixteen year old and the both of them dating but the girl's parents just don't like the guy.
Did you know that a thirty year old can have sex with a sixteen year old in Kentucky, legally?
So...here you have spread some poor guy's name onto a public board and all he was doing was making love to his girlfriend. And now people will think he is a bad apple and discriminate against him.
If...with one or more of those names...turns out to be the case....it means you are one sorry lowdown pile of nasty crap.
You got that???
Realist

Morristown, TN

#10 May 26, 2009
Unfortunatly, I know one of the guys on here and of course the crime he commited "wasn't his fault". He is and always will be the scum of the earth in my eyes.
registry

Smyrna, TN

#11 May 26, 2009
Well, considering that that "poor guy's name" is already on a public forum ... THE SEX OFFENDER REGISTRY, having it posted on here really makes no difference. I agree that statutory rape, in some cases, is unreasonable in making someone register on the sex offender registry, however, there are some statutory rapes that warrant being registered, such as plea bargains, etc. The sex offender registry is a wonderful tool for the public to have and use to keep their children, family and themselves safe from predators. Another site to check out is http://www.familywatchdog.us/ .
Snoopy

Morristown, TN

#12 May 26, 2009
All this information is already public on the sex offender registry so what is the big deal about posting it. I say POST IT so everyone can see who they are. I have a small child and DAMN WELL would like to know how close they live to me.
THANKS for starting the thread! Some people may not have known where to find this list.
Lisa

Morristown, TN

#13 May 26, 2009
poll monkey wrote:
<quoted text>
You ought to have the guts to post your full name and address when you put other people's on here.
But you are a cowardly piece of dogsh*t, so you won't.
I wish to god I had info about someone in your family who had committed some crime cause their name needs to be posted too.
I hope someone will hack you and get your name. If they do I will personally deliver it to each of the people you listed, I swear on granny's grave I will.
Then you'll get the twenty six asskickings you so richly deserve.
You're kidding, right? What was posted is public record which means the public has a right to know. Where is your real name and address? I don't see you posting your information. I'd be willing to bet your name is on the list or someone you know is listed otherwise you wouldn't be so defensive.

Do you have kids? If so, do you now want to know where these perverts live? I sure do! I have 2 children and most certainly do not want to live close to a pedophile. If you don't have kids then you really have no reason to say anything!
BUT

Murphy, NC

#14 May 26, 2009
Two Face says when a person is sentenced by the court and does their time, then noone should say anything bad about them.
Common Values

Morristown, TN

#15 May 26, 2009
Isn't Kenneth Burgett the same one that has a daughter on the cheerleading squad that was in competition in Gatlinburg - he was up on stage doing suggestive dancing in front of all the young girls?

Didn't think he was supposed to be involved in young girls sporting events.
Angela

Morristown, TN

#16 May 26, 2009
I rebuke thee wrote:
Oh, it's real easy for you to sit there and say 'They need there balls cut off'
Why don't you go put a sign in one of their yards that says that...you won't because you know you're SCARED.
Did you see that some of them were convicted of statutory rape? That could be a eighteen year old messing with a sixteen year old and the both of them dating but the girl's parents just don't like the guy.
Did you know that a thirty year old can have sex with a sixteen year old in Kentucky, legally?
So...here you have spread some poor guy's name onto a public board and all he was doing was making love to his girlfriend. And now people will think he is a bad apple and discriminate against him.
If...with one or more of those names...turns out to be the case....it means you are one sorry lowdown pile of nasty crap.
You got that???
If you check the birth dates on the ones charged with statutory rape, you will see that nearly all of them were well over the age of 18. All these names are public record so the original poster did not slander anyone. They all did something wrong so let them pay the price. A little humiliation is nothing compared to what some of their victims went through.
Mama

Morristown, TN

#17 May 26, 2009
Common Values wrote:
Isn't Kenneth Burgett the same one that has a daughter on the cheerleading squad that was in competition in Gatlinburg - he was up on stage doing suggestive dancing in front of all the young girls?
Didn't think he was supposed to be involved in young girls sporting events.
Yes, that is him
Motown

AOL

#18 May 26, 2009
Thank you for posting this public information.

For a listing of sexual predators and where they live, visit

http://www.familywatchdog.us/

It also shows how close they live to schools.
deanahicks

Jonesborough, TN

#19 May 26, 2009
I rebuke thee wrote:
Did you see that some of them were convicted of statutory rape? That could be a eighteen year old messing with a sixteen year old and the both of them dating but the girl's parents just don't like the guy.
Actually, that would never be the case in Tennessee.

TCA 39-13-406 breaks down the different statutory rape categories.

Mitigating Statutory Rape is when the victim is between the ages of 15-17 and the defendant is at least 4 but not 5 years older than the victim. This is a Class E Felony

Statutory Rape is when 1) the victim is between the ages of 13-14 and the defendant is at least 4 but less than 10 years older than the victim or 2) the victim is between the ages of 15-17 and the defendant is at least 5 but less than 10 years older than the victim. This is also a Class E Felony.

Aggravated Statutory Rape is when the victim is between the ages of 13-17 and the defendant is at least 10 years older than the victim. This is a Class D Felony.

Any sexual contact with a child ages 12 or under is considered Rape of a Child regardless of the age of the defendant.

Public assistance agencies are required to notify law enforcement of they suspect that statutory rape has occurred but the decision to prosecute is up to the DA's office and law enforcement. Individuals have been prosecuted even if the minor's parents did not want to pursue charges.
Crocketts Ridge

United States

#20 May 26, 2009
I find it hard to believe Worley Clifton is on that list. I know him and have for years. I havent lived in Morristown since the early 90's but Worley and I were in the Marine Corps together. I will say this I can about guarantee you that whatever he did to get on that list wasnt anywhere near as bad as it sounds....and could have been a misunderstanding....he is NOT the chester the molester type at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jerk on 160 8 min Get Real 17
Where is east basketball coach Cloninger going? 1 hr JCHS dont take tr... 2
School zoning 1 hr Done 12
Stripper (Apr '13) 2 hr makin money 54
Cody Russell police 3 hr On sale 2
Topix trolls or troll (Jul '13) 6 hr Troll 11
express pro drug testing (Jan '13) 9 hr OMG 40

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages