First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Santa baby

Lawndale, NC

#1 Nov 29, 2012
Does anyone know what time the Christmas parade starts tonight and where does it start at? Thanks in advance
Sure

Knoxville, TN

#2 Nov 29, 2012
7 at First Baptist
Santa baby

Lawndale, NC

#3 Nov 29, 2012
Thank you!
The Truth

Morristown, TN

#4 Nov 29, 2012
Santa Satan Claws will be there. Probably a dancing snowman as well. How many so-called Christians will take their children so that Santa Satan can get his claws in deeper. They should be at home reading the King James Bible instead of worshiping Santa Satan Claws.
Santa baby

Lawndale, NC

#5 Nov 29, 2012
That's too funny! My son knows the real meaning of Christmas and that is the fact of our Lord and Savior Jesus was born to set us free from sins. I don't teach my son about Santa and flying reindeer. However that being said he does know that people dress up as Santa this time of year and he does know that it's a simple costume. I read daily to my son from the KJV Bible. We're going to the parade to watch the floats and enjoy time together. Know where in my Bible or in my Pentecost faith does it say a mother and son cannot enjoy life as long as no sin is involved! Further more you should consider being careful as to how you judge things. If you read the same Bible I do it tells us there are wolves in sheep clothing and correct me if I'm wrong but does it not also talk about self righteous people. I only asked a simple question and you posted and took things beyond the question. If you believe in your heart that going to the parade is wrong then you shouldn't be there.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#6 Nov 29, 2012
We will be there watching the fun this year.Last year we participated in the Christmas Parade and had a blast because our eight year old niece and 2 year old nephew rode along with us.
tam

Knoxville, TN

#7 Nov 29, 2012
The Truth wrote:
Santa Satan Claws will be there. Probably a dancing snowman as well. How many so-called Christians will take their children so that Santa Satan can get his claws in deeper. They should be at home reading the King James Bible instead of worshiping Santa Satan Claws.
Being a bit judgemental yourself aren't we? Have a blessed day and Merry Christmas. Some of us choose to teach our children what CHRISTmas is and how Santa came to be, just a nice old man that loved giving on CHRISTmas!(bah humbug)
opinion

United States

#8 Nov 29, 2012
If It is a public event paid with tax monies it should be called a holiday parade. I will be calling the ACLU. Because the Christmas name is. Offensive to me
The Truth

Morristown, TN

#9 Nov 29, 2012
The Truth wrote:
Santa Satan Claws will be there. Probably a dancing snowman as well. How many so-called Christians will take their children so that Santa Satan can get his claws in deeper. They should be at home reading the King James Bible instead of worshiping Santa Satan Claws.
You beat me to it The Truth 2. You better believe they will save Santa Clause Satan's Claws for last as usual because he is the reason for the parade and not JESUS! Not saying they worship the Santa Clause Satan Claws man but they sure do LIE to kids about Santa Clause Satan's Claws. I wonder if Frosty from First Baptist will join in?
The Truth

Morristown, TN

#10 Nov 29, 2012
tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a bit judgemental yourself aren't we? Have a blessed day and Merry Christmas. Some of us choose to teach our children what CHRISTmas is and how Santa came to be, just a nice old man that loved giving on CHRISTmas!(bah humbug)
No, just a man in a red suit that Satan himself designed to take the place of the Lord Jesus Christ. Does Satan look a little like Santa? Does Santa Clause sound a little like Satan's Claws? Did you know Ole Nick in British means Devil? Sorry that some of you lie to kids! If you really taught your kids the truth they would know that the false teachings of the Catholics brought the pagan holiday into to their Mass to get Christ- Mass and Santa is a lie from hell. Mass never takes place in the word of God. The truth will set you free!
The Truth

Morristown, TN

#11 Nov 29, 2012
Santa baby wrote:
That's too funny! My son knows the real meaning of Christmas and that is the fact of our Lord and Savior Jesus was born to set us free from sins. I don't teach my son about Santa and flying reindeer. However that being said he does know that people dress up as Santa this time of year and he does know that it's a simple costume. I read daily to my son from the KJV Bible. We're going to the parade to watch the floats and enjoy time together. Know where in my Bible or in my Pentecost faith does it say a mother and son cannot enjoy life as long as no sin is involved! Further more you should consider being careful as to how you judge things. If you read the same Bible I do it tells us there are wolves in sheep clothing and correct me if I'm wrong but does it not also talk about self righteous people. I only asked a simple question and you posted and took things beyond the question. If you believe in your heart that going to the parade is wrong then you shouldn't be there.
The last time I read the word of God lying to children about anything is sin. Especially Santa Satan that was designed by Satan to take the place in the hearts of kids instead of the LORD JESUS CHRIST!
Santa baby

Lawndale, NC

#12 Nov 29, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text> The last time I read the word of God lying to children about anything is sin. Especially Santa Satan that was designed by Satan to take the place in the hearts of kids instead of the LORD JESUS CHRIST!
And as I told you I don't teach my son about celebrating Christmas is because of Santa or elves or any of that. He knows that Christmas is celebrated because if the birth of Jesus. I could care less about Santa. Lol. And I hope all the world would do the same but that's not so. But I hope you have a very merry Christmas and may you be blessed
Santa baby

Lawndale, NC

#13 Nov 29, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text> No, just a man in a red suit that Satan himself designed to take the place of the Lord Jesus Christ. Does Satan look a little like Santa? Does Santa Clause sound a little like Satan's Claws? Did you know Ole Nick in British means Devil? Sorry that some of you lie to kids! If you really taught your kids the truth they would know that the false teachings of the Catholics brought the pagan holiday into to their Mass to get Christ- Mass and Santa is a lie from hell. Mass never takes place in the word of God. The truth will set you free!
Oh and have you saw satan? Then you would know he was the most beautiful of all Angels that God himself created. Also remember that YOU will be judged for the works you have done. So handing out judgements on others is not your job. Maybe you should sit down and read good old revelations again and again until you figure out who the judge is.
Happy Citizen

Morristown, TN

#14 Nov 29, 2012
Lakeway Achievement Center has won first place in the Christmas parade again this year. They are awesome and their parade float really captured the theme of an Applachian Christmas!!! Go LAC!!!!!!!!!
Happy Citizen

Morristown, TN

#15 Nov 29, 2012
Does anyone know if the parade will be televised???
The Truth

Morristown, TN

#16 Nov 29, 2012
Santa baby wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and have you saw satan? Then you would know he was the most beautiful of all Angels that God himself created. Also remember that YOU will be judged for the works you have done. So handing out judgements on others is not your job. Maybe you should sit down and read good old revelations again and again until you figure out who the judge is.
I see signs of Satan all the time. Hellivision, Hellywood, Helloween, just to name a few. The word of God tells us to judge good from evil.
WHAT

Morristown, TN

#17 Nov 29, 2012
Were you people born under a rock and raised by farm animals? you ar so quick to scare everyone of the deity man created called satan. and promote a book that you dont even know it's origions!
The New King James is not a King James Bible. It changed thousands of words, ruined valuable verses, and when not agreeing with the King James Bible, it has instead copied the NIV, NASV or RSV. And this you must know: those who translated the NKJV did not believe God perfectly preserved His words! the origional was in hebrew and (Funny)I HAVE NEVER HEARD ANY OF YOU HICKS SPEAK HEBREW or understand how the book came into existance, i just hear everyone in this town continue to believe something they don't understand.
In 1604, King James I of England authorized a new translation of the Bible into English to be started. it was combined from Greek text and Hebrew text and was created BY MAN FOR MAN
ENJOY THE PARADE! TAKE YOUR KIDS! GET OUT OF THE HOUSE BE PRODUCTIVE AND GET OFF OF THE COMPUTER AND LIVE LIFE MR/MRS CHRISTIAN
(Sorry you cant shovel your bologna down everyone's neck to fund your church. THE WORLD IS WAKING UP LOOK AROUND YOU)
Tommy

Morristown, TN

#18 Nov 29, 2012
Happy Citizen wrote:
Does anyone know if the parade will be televised???
Yes. On channel 7 in June.
The Rev

Morristown, TN

#19 Nov 29, 2012
Hello I have been keeping up with this post and reading what others have posted. Great how a simple question is answered as judgmental toward another person. I believe that if you believe going to a parade is a sin, then you need to stay home and pray because according to the Word of God if you think something is a sin then guess what the TRUTH is its a SIN.
(Hellivision, Hellywood, Helloween, just to name a few. The word of God tells us to judge good from evil. s a sin then to you it is.)
I guess you need to put hellicomputer then too beings you are condeming everyone to hell for going to A CHRISTMAS PARADE.......
Lets just say that even though you are online bashing the first baptist church,etc. They will all probably be praying for ones like you because how you make religion rule you and not salvation.
So the question is... How many times will you say SATAN is Santa Claus? When indeed it isn't. You should try to find yourself some resolve by digging into history and seeing who and what Satan really looks like. But let me guess. You already know because your so self rightous. No-one can live as good as you. No-one can be free from sin but you. Thats what made the children of isreal lose out. They complained and murmored and thought they were the only god chosen group of people. Lets face the TRUTH....... As long as you are washed by the blood of the Lamb and proclaim Christ as your savior, Then you are a child of god. No-one can bash you or tell you any other. Thanks for reading my Post The TRUTH because I know you are excited to tell me how much of a sinner I am even though I carry the gospel of god around to different states in the US and Jamaica. I will pray for you. God Bless.
The Truth

Morristown, TN

#20 Nov 29, 2012
The Rev wrote:
Hello I have been keeping up with this post and reading what others have posted. Great how a simple question is answered as judgmental toward another person. I believe that if you believe going to a parade is a sin, then you need to stay home and pray because according to the Word of God if you think something is a sin then guess what the TRUTH is its a SIN.
(Hellivision, Hellywood, Helloween, just to name a few. The word of God tells us to judge good from evil. s a sin then to you it is.)
I guess you need to put hellicomputer then too beings you are condeming everyone to hell for going to A CHRISTMAS PARADE.......
Lets just say that even though you are online bashing the first baptist church,etc. They will all probably be praying for ones like you because how you make religion rule you and not salvation.
So the question is... How many times will you say SATAN is Santa Claus? When indeed it isn't. You should try to find yourself some resolve by digging into history and seeing who and what Satan really looks like. But let me guess. You already know because your so self rightous. No-one can live as good as you. No-one can be free from sin but you. Thats what made the children of isreal lose out. They complained and murmored and thought they were the only god chosen group of people. Lets face the TRUTH....... As long as you are washed by the blood of the Lamb and proclaim Christ as your savior, Then you are a child of god. No-one can bash you or tell you any other. Thanks for reading my Post The TRUTH because I know you are excited to tell me how much of a sinner I am even though I carry the gospel of god around to different states in the US and Jamaica. I will pray for you. God Bless.
I never said going to a parade was a sin. I said Santa Satan would be the highlight and not Jesus Christ. By the way there is someone else that chimes in as The Truth beside me at times. It wasn't me that posted first here. They just can't handle the truth. I guess you find that's it's right to twist other's words? I never said anyone was going to hell for going to a parade. I guess you see nothing wrong with slander? Santa is Satan. I guess you think Satan looks like a two horned ugly monster? The word of God says He can transform himself into an angel of light. Doesn't Santa Satan look all so beautiful to children and even some adults? Just like an angel of light!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trojan football champs 1 hr Thanks to trojans 24
snapchat 1 hr Waiting to hear f... 7
Topix Picnic?? (Sep '09) 1 hr J Reb 59
Runaway 1 hr Deb 10
Mexican Radio Station 1 hr J Reb 14
Fake people of morristown 1 hr Dilly dilly 2
accident on 160 1 hr Grow Up 2

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages