austin duncan sexiest guy in morristown?
what

Morristown, TN

#25 Jul 25, 2010
He aint gay. just waiting on a worthy girl.
jenna

United States

#27 Jul 25, 2010
Austin duncan is NOT gay. People are just jealous of him and it pisses me off that poeple start shit that aint true. Everybody just get a life and leave him the hell alone
Jon

Peapack, NJ

#28 Jul 25, 2010
I know for a fact that he has been with ALOT of GiRLS !
Michael

Morristown, TN

#29 Jul 25, 2010
Jon wrote:
I know for a fact that he has been with ALOT of GiRLS !
Ok, I don't know if he's a giver, but I DO KNOW that he's a reciever. Put it that way. That night at Olivers party? Yeah... now it's all coming back isn't it?
huh

Morristown, TN

#30 Jul 25, 2010
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, I don't know if he's a giver, but I DO KNOW that he's a reciever. Put it that way. That night at Olivers party? Yeah... now it's all coming back isn't it?
You have lost it bro. Taker? or maybe I am the one lost. dont matter he is ok in my book.
Jon

United States

#31 Jul 25, 2010
AUstin aint gay i know the girls he has been with personally.
people

United States

#32 Jul 25, 2010
Everyone needs to quit telling lies about this kid. He is a good kid with a nice family . Everyone needs to leave him and his family alone
lucy

United States

#33 Jul 25, 2010
He is just like his mom.
people

United States

#34 Jul 25, 2010
No he aint he acts like hid dad and uncle
lisa

Minneapolis, MN

#35 Jul 26, 2010
people wrote:
No he aint he acts like hid dad and uncle
Thats sad, they are not worth a damn.
hold up

Morristown, TN

#36 Jul 26, 2010
Leave this kid alone. if you all want to down his parents and family why didnt you put their names instead of his he is a minor leave him be.
people

United States

#37 Jul 26, 2010
yea he is a minor so quit making up lies before this gets out of hand
megan

Kershaw, SC

#38 Jan 18, 2011
He's dating a black girl.
busted

Morristown, TN

#39 Jan 18, 2011
megan wrote:
He's dating a black girl.
So?better than a mexican guy!
dealer

Morristown, TN

#40 Jan 18, 2011
lol i no this kid i used to sell to him but he is a good kid just likes to smoke now and then
megan

Waynesville, NC

#41 Jan 19, 2011
Austin and Brandon are going to get busted!!!!!
alan

Lexington, SC

#43 Feb 28, 2011
cokehead he need help.
somebody

Morristown, TN

#44 Feb 28, 2011
Nah he isn't gay. I almost busted him in the mouth for trying to get with my gf. I must be the sexiest guy in morristown because she denied him and jumped on muh dick later. But i have been with her for 2 years and we have a kid so idk if thats accurate. Other than that he's alright. He smokes and i do too. It's a pothead creed
mmmm ya

Morristown, TN

#45 Mar 4, 2011
Austin is a really nice kid. His dad isn't a drunk he drinks socially. His parents are divorced. I know nothing about his mom but his dad is a great man. His hole family on his dad's side are great people.
Lucy

Morristown, TN

#46 Mar 11, 2011
mmmm ya wrote:
Austin is a really nice kid. His dad isn't a drunk he drinks socially. His parents are divorced. I know nothing about his mom but his dad is a great man. His hole family on his dad's side are great people.
Sorry you're mistaken his dad is a drunk so is his uncle Val don't know why you would say this about Austin's dad and family obviously you really don't know them or you're one of the Duncan's trying to cover up bad behavior. Anyone that actually knows Alan and Val knows the truth. Their reputation preceeds them sorry for Austin and Abby who knows what their future will bring hopefully they will be able to rise above their fathers bad behavior.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cops on south Cumberland 12 min Cherokee Chief 10
travis peters 19 min Omg 23
Russ Church of God 33 min No name 13
Creamation or Burial 2 hr Burn baby Burn 3
Who's shooting up steroids in morristown 2 hr Shutuphomie 13
fire east coach!!!!!! 2 hr Curious 15
Shonta Cobb 3 hr Peeaboo 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages