humbled

Morristown, TN

#1 Oct 2, 2012
The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.

Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low: and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain:

And the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.

The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field:

The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass.

The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever.
Anti-Theist

Morristown, TN

#2 Oct 7, 2012
Listen to Black Sabbath, even Jesus loves Black Sabbath.
anc

Morristown, TN

#3 Oct 8, 2012
Anti-Theist wrote:
Listen to Black Sabbath, even Jesus loves Black Sabbath.
Yes there are lots of good life lessons in Sabbath's music.
I think if their is a god then the satan is the one running the world because all things good are hidden, muffled and/or killed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The home wreckers at howmet 10 min haha 4
NA meetings at New Hope 1 hr Matt Decker 21
Jamie ogan 2 hr bigone 3
Who's the hottest Jason? (Oct '10) 2 hr Jason 6
1st time stealing offense ever 2 hr lol 11
Has anyone ever rented from K&J 2 hr Renter 3
Good Evil, Evil Good 3 hr Just saying 28
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages