First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Where is your brain

Kodak, TN

#102 Aug 18, 2010
tired of it wrote:
<quoted text>
Necromancy is prediction of the future by allegedly communicating with the dead. Intuition is the ability to understand or know something immediately, without conscious reasoning. Bobby Drinnon is an intuitive with a prodigious gift, not a necromancer.
Thank you!!! I'm tired of it too
silver dollar

Morristown, TN

#103 Aug 19, 2010
I need to come up with a scam so I don't have to hold a job like Bobby. There has to be one as many suckers that are making Bobby rich.
Where is your brain

Casar, NC

#104 Aug 19, 2010
silver dollar wrote:
I need to come up with a scam so I don't have to hold a job like Bobby. There has to be one as many suckers that are making Bobby rich.
No need to scam anyone if you will just search for your natural ability and purpose here. I don't think you are trying very hard.
The Debater

Morristown, TN

#105 Aug 19, 2010
Where is your brain wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to scam anyone if you will just search for your natural ability and purpose here. I don't think you are trying very hard.
You tell them Bobby !
Where is your brain

Casar, NC

#106 Aug 19, 2010
The Debater wrote:
<quoted text> You tell them Bobby !
Not Bobby :(
96zzy

United States

#107 Oct 26, 2010
I think I know what "the bust me in the mouth" guy is saying. He never new about me either.
PlayA

Morristown, TN

#108 Nov 4, 2010
URwifeNmyKIDZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever been to see him? If you have not, you would sound less ignorant if you stopped posting messages about that which you have no experience.
Bobby Drinnon is truly one of the most intelligent and fascinating people that I have met in my lifetime. He is blessed with God given supreme intuition in order to see others as the truth and the light, may no one try to pull the wools over Bobby's eyes as they will eventually lose the battle. He has the most extreme, positive, magnetizing,auromatic,hypnotic , inviting, irresistible, mesmerizing, pulling, seductive, and entertaining souls of the area. He will truly touch your life forever more and ever more. His knowledge and intuitiveness is well worth the price of consultation, make an appointment today.
Bab yShower

Morristown, TN

#109 Nov 9, 2010
SKIP wrote:
I WENT TO SEE BOBBY SOME YEARS AGO AS A JOKE..........HE WAS MAKING COMMENTS AND PUTTING HIS IDEAS ON PAPER ALL THE TIME WE WERE TOGETHER ....HE ALSO GIVE ME CARDS WITH NAMES OF PLACES....I WAS TO MAIL EACH CARD TO HIM AFTER I WENT TO THAT PLACE.....NEVER DID......WHEN I SAY SOME YEARS AGO I`M TALKING ABOUT 30 YEARS.....EVERYTHING BOBBY SAID COULD BE TAKEN AS YOU WISH......ALL I CAN SAY IS " IT WAS FUN "..........AND THAT`S HOW I TOOK THE MEETING WITH BOBBY....RED HAIR AND RAINBOWS....KEEP AN OPEN MIND ...AND GO SEE HIM FOR FUN.........IF YOU WANT SOMETHING TO HAPPEN IT`S UP TO YOU..........
Chris you have a child on the way so i think you need to believe in Bobby. He knows the truth and you do as well.
dumbrelatives

Hodgenville, KY

#110 Jan 1, 2011
I have some dumba$$ relatives who go to see Bobby Drinnon regularly. They have spent so much money going to see him, it's ridiculous. And all of them are a bunch of miserable losers.

You make your own way in this life. Depending on some "psychic" to tell your future is just ridiculous.
nancy mccoig lovell

Vonore, TN

#111 Jan 9, 2011
great to know your still kicking coud us some advice now
WOW

Morristown, TN

#112 Feb 4, 2011
WOW ! Bobby was right on track with Skip.
Just sayin

Sevierville, TN

#113 Jun 23, 2011
Whether he is "real" or not makes no difference, does it? Why pay someone to know what you are going to find out anyway?
i know him

United States

#114 Dec 14, 2011
Dog gone it wrote:
he is a crock of..... ever wonder why it takes a hundred years to get an appointment with him- likely because he is going to have to research for the next year to find out what he needs to know. I think he was called in one time to try to find a missing child - I think in Knoxville - well guess what in all his long haired ole hippy self- it just didn't happen. They talk about stars and such coming to visit him- I really cannot imagine people being that stupid. Wonder if he's 6th sense senses we are talking about him. I feel his aura turning as we speak
he helped the police find peaches a little girl in knoxville i used to live in the same neighborhood as him when i was a kid he told my brother about a bad car wreck he was going to have and that night guess what he wrecked hurt bad my brother said he wished he would have stayed out of the car like bobby tried to get him to. BOBBY IS FOR REAL
Mpj

Knoxville, TN

#115 Sep 16, 2012
gew wrote:
There are people with power but it comes from satan. God's word is clear on the dangers of witchcraft and sorcery. Bobby is playing with evil and better give up now!
If you will read the Gospel you will see that Jesus read peoples minds and that ability did NOT come from Satan it came from God! Jesus knew what Matthew was thinking about the woman by the tree. He knew what the scribes and Pharasees were thinking.
A CHILD OF GOD

Sevierville, TN

#116 Sep 27, 2012
I HAVE KNOWN BOBBY FOR OVER 30 YEARS. HAVE BEEN TO HIS HOME FOR DINNER~ A VERY LOVABLE PERSON WHO TRULY CARES ABOUT PEOPLE AND THEIR SALVATION.... LIKE HE SAYS GOD GIVES YOU FREE WILL AND THAT IS TO MAKE GOOD OR BAD CHOICES! HE HAS A GIFT FROM GOD AND IF YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN THEN YOU CAN'T BE A BELIEVER IN THE HOLY SPIRIT! EVERYTHING HE HAS TOLD ME HAS COME TRUE; MAYBE NOT IN A DAY,A WEEK OR A YEAR! THIS HAS CAME TRUE IN GOD'S TIME,NOT OURS. I LOVE BOBBY AND HIS FAMILY AND BEING A CHILD OF GOD I REFUSE TO LOWER MYSELF TO SUCH NONSENSE! THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE NEVER HAD TO OPPORTUNITY TO MEET AND SPEND TIME WITH THIS WONDERFUL MAN OF GOD HAVE MISSED IT ALL! JEALOUS PEOPLE CAN NEVER BE HAPPY! WE NEED TO PRAY MORE FOR THE LOST AND MAYBE ONE DAY THEY WILL HAVE THE JOY OF TRUE LOVE AND SELF DISCIPLINE. GOD IS GOOD <><
Tft

Grand Rapids, MI

#117 Jun 2, 2013
I saw Bobby Drinnon in the very early eighties. He is real! People he mentioned that would show up in my life did show up. Things he told me would happen did happen, or the opportunity happened, I had to make the decision to pursue them or not. He is real! No doubt about it! Without writing a book here to prove to you what has come to pass that he said would happen. I will just say he is real. After 33 years I still have the notes he gave me from my session.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hookers in morristown? 8 min DirtyFrank 11
Ex-WSCC professor charged 19 min IHopeHeRots 34
Stagecoach Rd 22 min Hold on 2
drug indos fall, Brandon estes is burning up ar... 23 min Hold on 5
Jackie Hickey (Oct '10) 54 min bystander 36
Giving Oral Sex (Jan '11) 1 hr DirtyFrank 36
tonya lewis (Feb '10) 1 hr ant 108
CITY COUNCIL Morristown 2 hr LMAO 50
Am I Doing Something Wrong? 5 hr WTSenior 24
Unfaithful Partners Thu Oh uhh 23